- newUEFA Europa League transfer round-up
UEFA.com rounds up a hectic summer of transfer activity at the 48 clubs who will compete in the group stage, including all the updates from Monday's deadline day.
- 2 hours ago, 1 Sep 14, 11:30pm -
- Group fixtures set for UEFA Europa League
The opening day on 18 September will include Sevilla FC v Feyenoord, Everton v VfL Wolfsburg and ACF Fiorentina v EA Guingamp after the group schedule was set.
- 3 days ago, 29 Aug 14, 2:11pm -
- Draw reaction: As it happened
Our DrawCentre was live before, during and after the group stage draw was made: relive how it unfolded and see what the clubs had to say after discovering their fate.
- 4 days ago, 29 Aug 14, 1:44pm -
- Sevilla face Feyenoord, Standard and Rijeka
Holders Sevilla take on another former winner, Feyenoord, in Group G following the draw in Monaco, while finals hosts Legia Warszawa face a reunion with Trabzonspor AŞ.
- 4 days ago, 29 Aug 14, 1:27pm -
- Dudek named Europa League final ambassador
Jerzy Dudek, who won 60 caps for Poland, described himself as proud and honoured to have been named ambassador for the 2015 UEFA Europa League final in Warsaw.
- 4 days ago, 29 Aug 14, 12:30pm -
- New approach broadens Europa League appeal
Several changes will further boost the UEFA Europa League's appeal, including the winners earning a place in the UEFA Champions League and more automatic qualifiers.
- 4 days ago, 29 Aug 14, 10:24am -