- newTom set to name US wild cards
All eyes will be on Tom Watson later today when the American skipper names his three wild cards for this month’s Ryder Cup match at Gleneagles.
- 2 hours ago, 2 Sep 14, 5:20pm -
- newWestwood: Down to experience
Wild card selection Lee Westwood believes Ryder Cup skipper Paul McGinley named him in his European team because of his vast experience in the biennial three-day match.
- 3 hours ago, 2 Sep 14, 3:43pm -
- newGallacher thrilled at call-up
Stephen Gallacher says he cannot wait to make his debut in the Ryder Cup after being selected as one of Paul McGinley’s three wildcard picks.
- 4 hours ago, 2 Sep 14, 2:30pm -
- newPoulter: I'll be ready
Ian Poulter says he will be “more than ready” for the Ryder Cup after being named as one of Europe captain Paul McGinley’s three wildcard picks.
- 5 hours ago, 2 Sep 14, 1:50pm -
- new'I had to pick Poulter'
Europe Ryder Cup captain Paul McGinley insists there was never any decision to be made about Ian Poulter’s participation in this year’s event.
- 6 hours ago, 2 Sep 14, 1:13pm -
- newGallacher earns Ryder Cup spot
Stephen Gallacher, Ian Poulter and Lee Westwood are Europe captain Paul McGinley's wildcard picks for the 2014 Ryder Cup.
- 7 hours ago, 2 Sep 14, 12:12pm -