- newGoodwood Festival 2014: Es Que Love’s the winner once again – at 22nd sight
There are many ways to set up a first Group Two triumph, but until today getting beaten 21 times on the spin was not one of them.
- 5 hours ago, 29 Jul 14, 10:20pm -
- Goodwood: Beacon to light glorious trail for Richard Hannon
It’s game on. Ground doubts dispelled, Kingman will take on Toronado in the Sussex Stakes on Wednesday, the centrepiece of Goodwood’s five-day “Glorious” meeting.
- 1 day ago, 28 Jul 14, 6:30pm -
- King George VI And Queen Elizabeth Stakes 2014: Taghrooda proves she is very special
For her trainer John Gosden it was "something a bit special" as Taghrooda became the first three-year-old filly to claim the King George VI And Queen Elizabeth Stakes in almost four decades.
- 3 days ago, 26 Jul 14, 11:00pm -
- Take Taghrooda to bridge age and gender gap for Ascot prize
It is necessary to go right back to the Seventies to find historical support for Taghrooda’s chances in today’s King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes.
- 4 days ago, 25 Jul 14, 10:46pm -
- Estimate’s failed drug test: Red faces but no real scandal for racehorse owned by The Queen
A horse owned by The Queen failing a drugs test after finishing second in the Ascot Gold Cup is quite a bombshell, whichever way you look at it; coming, as it does, so soon after the doping scandals involving Mahmood al-Zarooni and Gerard Butler har…
- 6 days ago, 23 Jul 14, 8:40pm -
- Queen's racehorse Estimate tests positive for banned substance
A racehorse owned by the Queen, which won the Gold Cup at Royal Ascot last year, has tested positive for a banned substance, Buckingham Palace announced on Tuesday.
- 7 days ago, 22 Jul 14, 7:00pm -