- newSauber: New car unveiled for 2017 season
Sauber unveil their new car for 2017 with a new blue, white and gold livery along with the new-look machine.
- 33 mins ago, 20 Feb 17, 12:49pm -
- newPaul di Resta: Williams retain Scot as reserve driver for 2017
British driver Paul di Resta is retained by Williams as reserve to Felipe Massa and Lance Stroll in 2017.
- 3 hours ago, 20 Feb 17, 10:13am -
- newFormula 1 gossip: Hamilton, Massa, Palmer, Rosberg, Schumacher
Lewis Hamilton dislikes team-mates sharing information, Jolyon Palmer hopes brother races in F1, Hamilton will not do a 'Shoey', plus more.
- 5 hours ago, 20 Feb 17, 8:30am -
- newToto Wolff & Niki Lauda sign new Mercedes deals until 2020
Mercedes Formula 1 boss Toto Wolff and non-executive chairman Niki Lauda sign to stay with the team until the end of 2020.
- 5 hours ago, 20 Feb 17, 8:14am -
- Pascal Wehrlein: Sauber driver to miss Formula 1 pre-season test
Sauber driver Pascal Wehrlein will miss the first Formula 1 pre-season test because of a back injury sustained in a crash last month.
- 3 days ago, 17 Feb 17, 11:58am -
- The F1 Show: Toto Wolff, Ross Brawn and Claire Williams join the panel
Toto Wolff, Claire Williams and Ross Brawn join the BBC Radio 5 live F1 Show's panel to take your questions on the new season.
- 4 days ago, 16 Feb 17, 10:24pm -