- newMallya explains Di Resta axing
Vijay Mallya believes 2014 represents the perfect time for Force India "to move on" with their new driver line-up after dropping both Paul di Resta and Adrian Sutil.
- 4 hours ago, 12 Dec 13, 6:19pm -
- newPerez supports double points
Sergio Perez says he supports the FIA's controversial plan to award double points in the final race of the season.
- 6 hours ago, 12 Dec 13, 3:58pm -
- Buemi for Red Bull in Bahrain
Red Bull have followed Ferrari's lead in opting against sending their race drivers to next week's Bahrain tyre test, with the World Champions to run reserve driver Sebastien Buemi.
- 10 hours ago, 12 Dec 13, 11:23am -
- FIA looking for 12th F1 team
The FIA has announced a tender process for a 12th team to "participate at a competitive level" in Formula 1 from the start of the 2015 or 2016 season.
- 24 hours ago, 11 Dec 13, 10:03pm -
- Ferrari name drivers for test
Ferrari have confirmed their participation in next week's 2014 Pirelli tyre test in Bahrain and selected Pedro de la Rosa and Jules Bianchi to drive the F138.
- 1 day ago, 11 Dec 13, 4:01pm -
- Perez joins Force India
Force India have confirmed Sergio Perez will partner Nico Hulkenberg in 2014, leaving Paul di Resta's F1 future in serious jeopardy.
- 1 day ago, 11 Dec 13, 2:04pm -