- Ferrari deny Fry's been sacked
Ferrari have denied that Pat Fry has been sacked amid claims that the team’s engineering director has paid the price for the Scuderia’s lacklustre campaign.
- 4 days ago, 29 Jul 14, 9:56am -
- Lewis: I'll come back stronger
Lewis Hamilton has vowed to come back from Formula 1’s summer break better than ever after admitting that the last two races in Germany and Hungary have tested him to the limit.
- 4 days ago, 28 Jul 14, 7:04pm -
- Horner: Vettel down on luck
Christian Horner believes ‘bad luck’ has played a key role in Sebastian Vettel’s results relative to Daniel Ricciardo so far in 2014 and has backed the World Champion to start turning his fortunes around after the summer break.
- 4 days ago, 28 Jul 14, 3:52pm -
- Wolff: Nico could have won
Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff admits Lewis Hamilton’s decision not to let Nico Rosberg past during the Hungarian Grand Prix may have cost the latter victory.
- 5 days ago, 28 Jul 14, 1:20pm -
- 'Lewis changes theme of fight'
Daniel Ricciardo may have taken victory in a thrilling Hungarian Grand Prix, but it was Lewis Hamilton's decision to ignore team orders and let Nico Rosberg past that dominated Monday's papers.
- 5 days ago, 28 Jul 14, 10:15am -
- Lauda: Mercedes 'panicked'
Mercedes' Niki Lauda has admitted the team's pitwall 'panicked' in controversially asking Lewis Hamilton to make way for Nico Rosberg in the Hungarian GP, with the Austrian backing the Briton's defiance of the instruction.
- 5 days ago, 28 Jul 14, 8:47am -