Did you know that Arsenal are the most blogged about team on the internet? With so much Arsenal news, opinion and rumours how on earth to you keep on top of it? Arsenal @ Football News Now brings you all the most recent headlines from over 50 quality Arsenal News sources. So add FNN to you bookmarks and never miss another Arsenal story, transfer rumour or match report. And don't forget to tell us of any sites you think should be listed here at Football News Now using the link at the foot of the page.
Arsenal.com (Official Site)
- Travelling to Belgium?
A message for supporters heading to our Champions League game against Anderlecht
- 20 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 2:13pm -
- Watch Arsenal U-19s LIVE on Arsenal.com
Watch Arsenal U-19s LIVE on Arsenal.com
- 23 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 11:15am -
- Win tickets to the Burnley game
We're giving Junior Gunners the chance to win four tickets to watch Arsenal play Burnley at Emirates Stadium
- 23 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 10:54am -
- Arsenal Ladies prize giveaway
There are plenty of prizes to be won ahead of Arsenal Ladies' final league game of the season against Everton
- 1 day ago, 29 Sep 14, 9:42am -
- Wenger - My options were restricted
'[If] we could have brought Rosicky and Podolski on in the final 30 minutes, it would certainly have made a difference'
- 1 day ago, 29 Sep 14, 9:10am -
- Welbeck on derby and injury disruption
'We had a lot more chances and they got one shot in the second half and it went in so we're a bit disappointed'
- 1 day ago, 29 Sep 14, 8:51am -
- newWales 'can cope' without Ramsey
Chris Gunter says Wales can cope with the loss of Aaron Ramsey for October's Euro 2016 qualifiers against Bosnia-Hercegovina and Cyprus.
- 4 hours ago, 30 Sep 14, 6:19am -
- Ramsey & Arteta 'out for two games'
Injury rules Aaron Ramsey and Mikel Arteta out of Arsenal's games against Galatasaray and Chelsea, says Arsene Wenger.
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 9:15pm -
- Arsenal 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's equaliser earns Arsenal a point in an entertaining north London derby against Tottenham.
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 7:26pm -
- Wenger warns Spurs over stadium move
Arsene Wenger says Tottenham will be under increased pressure to deliver on the pitch if they move to a new stadium.
- 4 days ago, 26 Sep 14, 9:36pm -
- 'Premier League has best attackers'
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says the Premier League's attacking quality is the best ahead of Saturday's meeting with Spurs.
- 4 days ago, 26 Sep 14, 1:05pm -
- Arsenal 1-2 Southampton
Southampton come from behind to beat Arsenal in a superb Capital One Cup third-round tie at the Emirates Stadium.
- 7 days ago, 23 Sep 14, 9:01pm -
- newAnelka 'good for Indian soccer'
Paul Merson believes ex-Arsenal team-mate Nicolas Anelka, and other former Premier League stars playing in the Indian Super League, will significantly improve football in the country.
- 2 hours ago, 30 Sep 14, 7:54am -
- Kammy's Weekend Review
After reporting for Soccer Saturday and reviewing the best of the Premier League action on Goals on Sunday, Chris Kamara looks back at the big talking points from the weekend on skysports.com every Monday morning.
- 19 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 2:40pm -
- Nev: Arsenal will get the win
- 20 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 2:36pm -
- Prem duo 'perfect for Gignac'
Marseille striker Andre-Pierre Gignac is a perfect fit for either Arsenal or Liverpool, according to the Frenchman’s agent.
- 20 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 2:14pm -
- Ox: Point to prove at Chelsea
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain concedes that Arsenal must improve their record against the top teams this season but says they will not abandon their attacking approach when they face Chelsea.
- 1 day ago, 29 Sep 14, 9:22am -
- Ox praises Arsenal character
Alex Oxade-Chamberlain saluted Arsenal’s spirit after coming back to draw 1-1 with Tottenham Hotspur in their North London derby.
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 10:05pm -
- Arsenal forward Olivier Giroud signs new contract
Injured Frenchman signs new deal worth £80,000-a-week to keep him at Arsenal until 2018
- 11 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 11:23pm -
- Arsenal to further assess injured Jack Wilshere ahead of crucial clashes against Galatasaray and Chelsea
Midfielder hopes to recover from an ankle injury for two crucial clashes, while team-mates Aaron Ramsey and Mikel Arteta will both be sidelined
- 18 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 4:21pm -
- Premier League review: David De Gea's mistake shows how much Manchester United goalkeeper has improved
United keeper has earned the benefit of the doubt, Arsenal injury quest fails and West Brom v Burnley is the ideal Ryder Cup alternative for Sky
- 24 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 10:29am -
- Arsenal will take attack to Chelsea and don't fear repeat of last season's 6-0 thrashing, says Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain adamant Gunners will attack Jose Mourinho's men at Stamford Bridge on Sunday even after last season's 6-0 drubbing
- 1 day ago, 29 Sep 14, 8:50am -
- Aaron Ramsey facing more than a month out as Arsenal injury crisis worsens ahead of defining games
Aaron Ramsey and Mikel Arteta the latest Arsenal casualties whilst Jack Wilshere faces fitness test on ankle
- 2 days ago, 28 Sep 14, 9:29pm -
- Arsenal 1 Tottenham Hotspur 1: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain rescues point as Arsene Wenger's injury worries mount
Arsenal 1 Tottenham 1: Ramsey and Arteta injured and Wenger will look at chances and feel players should have achieved more
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 8:20pm -
- Arsenals Aaron Ramsey out for at least a month with hamstring injury
Arsenal midfielder among several players injured against Spurs Jack Wilshere expected to be fit to face Chelsea on Sunday Arsène Wenger left to rue injuries after derby draw Wenger says Tottenham need new stadiumArsenal are resigned to being without…
- 19 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 2:51pm -
- Premier League: 10 talking points from the weekends action | Guardian sport
Everton do pragmatism, Falcao recalls a former Manchester United striker, and its time for Eden Hazard to step up Sakho apologises for leaving Anfield before derby Match report: Liverpool 1-1 Everton Barney Ronay: the battle of the lightweight No10s…
- 1 day ago, 29 Sep 14, 7:15am -
- Arsène Wenger left to rue injuries after Arsenal draw with Tottenham
Arteta and Ramsey to miss Galatasaray and Chelsea games Jack Wilshere also a doubt after derby clash Spurs locate weakness in battle of lightweight No10s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain earns derby pointAt the end of this enthralling local affair it was hard…
- 2 days ago, 28 Sep 14, 10:00pm -
- The Dozen: stand-out photos from the weekend's Premier League action
A hand-picked selection of our favourites images from around the grounds on a weekend featuring two classic derby matches Continue reading...
- 2 days ago, 28 Sep 14, 6:16pm -
- Arsenal 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur: Arsène Wenger commends team despite draw video
Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger says he applauds his team's effort against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday despite their draw. Arsenal equalised in the second-half but were struggling with injuries. Wenger also reveals Aaron Ramsey and Mikel Arteta will…
- 2 days ago, 28 Sep 14, 8:54am -
- Tottenham locate Arsenals weakness in the battle of the lightweight No10s | Barney Ronay
The Gunners could have won the north London derby but their high-mileage midfield leaves the team dangerously imbalancedWill the last Arsenal player standing please remember to plump the pillows in the physios suite? If this match might have been cas…
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 9:02pm -
- newOlivier Giroud: Arsenal and Giroud 'agree' new £80,000-a-week contract as Arsene Wenger keeps the faith in injured stiker
Olivier Giroud may be consigned to the sidelines as he continues his recovery from a broken tibia, but there is still a reason to celebrate as the Arsenal striker is close to signing a new contract.
- 1 hour ago, 30 Sep 14, 8:58am -
- newChampions League: Clocking the distance travelled by Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City
With the four English Champions League teams back in action this week, we've take a look at the distances each club has to travel away this season.
- 2 hours ago, 30 Sep 14, 8:00am -
- Sporting Lisbon vs Chelsea: Diego Costa will START in Champions League tie
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho intends to risk Diego Costa's fragile hamstrings by starting the striker against Sporting Lisbon and Arsenal this week.
- 15 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 7:08pm -
- Jack Wilshere injury: Arsenal midfielder could play against Galatasaray on Wednesday
Jack Wilshere could return to the Arsenal team against Galatasaray on Wednesday, just days after suffering an ankle injury against Tottenham.
- 17 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 5:20pm -
- Aaron Ramsey injury: Arsenal midfielder will miss at least a month with hamstring injury
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will be without Aaron Ramsey for at least a month after the Welsh midfielder injured him hamstring in the north London derby.
- 17 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 5:10pm -
- Transfer news: Arsenal and Manchester United 'interested' in Juventus defender Angelo Ogbonna - reports
Manchester United and Arsenal could fight over the signature of Juventus and Italy defender Angelo Ogbonna, according to reports.
- 18 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 4:13pm -
- newAndre Santos becomes latest player to join the Indian Super League
Former Arsenal and Brazil left back Andre Santos has become the latest player to sign a deal to take part in the inaugural Indian Super League in a move which will see him team up with Robert Pires at FC Goa.
- 41 mins ago, 30 Sep 14, 9:28am -
- Mikel Arteta keen to take up Arsenal offer of new one-year deal to stay at Emirates
Arsenal captain Mikel Arteta has been offered a new one-year deal and is keen to extend his career at the club. Arsene Wenger’s policy for players over 30 is to offer them no more than 12 months.
- 9 hours ago, 30 Sep 14, 12:45am -
- Tugay Kerimoglu warns Turkish passion can be SCARY ahead of Arsenal's Champions League clash with Galatasaray
If home really is where the heart is then Tugay Kerimoglu can prepare to be confused as Arsenal attempt to get their European campaign back on track at home to Galatasaray.
- 11 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 11:21pm -
- Galatasaray and Besiktas fans arrive in London to face Arsenal and Tottenham this week
Police say they are ready for the arrival of thousands of Turkish supporters when Galatasaray and Besiktas arrive in London to face Arsenal and Tottenham respectively this week.
- 16 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 6:23pm -
- Jack Wilshere could be fit for Arsenal's Champions League tie against Galatasaray with crisis not as bad as first feared
The Gunners were facing a crisis in midfield after Aaron Ramsey and Mikel Arteta suffered substantial knocks at the weekend, but are boosted with news that Jack Wilshere could face Galatasaray.
- 16 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 6:21pm -
- Calum Chambers nominates Arsenal and Southampton players after completing new Uppies For Autism challenge
The Ice Bucket Challenge might be a thing of the past, but Arsenal players Jack Wilshere and Calum Chambers are already on to the next cause.
- 17 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 5:22pm -
- newArsenal-Galatasaray Preview: Arteta & Ramsey ruled out while Wilshere & Koscielny doubtful
The Welshman is out for up to six weeks, while his English counterpart rolled his ankle against Tottenham and is joined by the centre-back in a race to be fit
- 4 hours ago, 30 Sep 14, 6:38am -
- Arsenal must avenge 6-0 Chelsea loss - Oxlade-Chamberlain
The Gunners were humiliated on their last visit to Stamford Bridge as Arsene Wenger celebrated his 1000th game in charge, but the England international is confident of revenge
- 23 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 11:16am -
- Pochettino dismisses Wenger complaints
The Arsenal manager had a problem with Tottenham's defensive style as their north London rivals held the Gunners to a 1-1 draw at the Emirates
- 2 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 10:54pm -
- Arsenal 1-1 Tottenham: Oxlade-Chamberlain rescues derby point for Gunners
The 21-year-old hammered the ball past Hugo Lloris on 74 minutes to earn a deserved draw for the Gunners, who lost both Mikel Arteta and Aaron Ramsey to injury
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 6:24pm -
- Arteta: FA Cup triumph kept Wenger at Arsenal
The Gunners captain reveals that he had begun to expect that the long-serving manager would have walked away if they had been beaten by Hull City at Wembley in May
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 8:45am -
- Barcelona & Real Madrid earn four times as much as Bayern Munich from TV rights
The Clasico duo both received €140 million in 2013-14, with the German champions collecting just €36.93m, which is almost €40m less than Cardiff City
- 4 days ago, 26 Sep 14, 8:27pm -
- Arsenal 1 Tottenham 1
Barclays Premier League at the Emirates Stadium.
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 12:40pm -
- Spurs need new stadium - Wenger
Arsene Wenger believes Tottenham will never maximise their potential until they have moved to a new stadium.
- 4 days ago, 26 Sep 14, 12:00pm -
- Fantasy Football scout report
Sky Sports Fantasy Football scout Tim Clement looks at which players you should consider signing for this weekend.
- 5 days ago, 25 Sep 14, 4:58pm -
- Arsenal defenders set to return
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger expects Kieran Gibbs and Per Mertesacker to be available to face Tottenham this weekend.
- 6 days ago, 24 Sep 14, 3:31am -
- Gunners to take derby win
Matt Brocklebank and Ian Ogg preview Saturday's Premier League action, including backing Arsenal to beat Tottenham to nil.
- 7 days ago, 23 Sep 14, 8:11pm -
- Wenger deflated by cup exit
Post-match reaction to Southampton's 2-1 victory over Arsenal.
- 7 days ago, 23 Sep 14, 3:34pm -
- Arsenal new boy Gervinho banned for three games
LONDON, Aug 16 (Reuters) - New Arsenal striker Gervinho has been banned for three matches by the Football Association (FA) after being sent off on his Premier League debut at Newcastle United on Saturday.
- , 16 Aug 11, 5:57pm -
- Fabregas transfer to Barcelona agreed
MADRID, Aug 14 (Reuters) - Barcelona and Arsenal have reached agreement in principal on the transfer of Spanish midfielder Cesc Fabregas to the Spanish club, Barcelona said on Sunday.
- , 12 Aug 11, 7:22am -
- Wenger backs plans for goalline technology
LONDON, Jul 26 (Reuters) - Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has added his voice to calls for the introduction of goalline technology to the English Premier League -- perhaps as early as the 2012/13 season.
- , 25 Jul 11, 3:30pm -
- Wenger criticism seems 'absurd', says Xavi
BARCELONA, July 20 (Reuters) - Barcelona midfielder Xavi has defended himself against criticism from Arsene Wenger after the Arsenal manager accused him of disrespect over comments he made about Cesc Fabregas.
- , 20 Jul 11, 10:57am -
- Denilson leaves Arsenal for season-long loan at Sao Paulo
LONDON, July 20 (Reuters) - Arsenal's Brazilian midfielder Denilson has re-joined his former club Sao Paulo on a season-long loan, the Premier League side said on Wednesday.
- , 20 Jul 11, 9:46am -
- Barca will fight to the end for Fabregas - Guardiola
BARCELONA, July 19 (Reuters) - Barcelona are ready to fight to bring Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas back to the club right up until the transfer deadline on Aug. 31, coach Pep Guardiola said on Tuesday.
- , 19 Jul 11, 6:19pm -
- Would Gustavo be able to turn us into a challenging side?
For most of the summer I have wanted us to sign a new midfielder. Many Arsenal fans have argued about which sort of midfielder we should sign. The consensus seems to be that we need an enforcer type defensive midfielder. Some other claim we need to s…
- , 13 Aug 13, 10:47am -
- Arsenal to miss out on Higuain; Arsenal linked to Brazilian prodigy
So I guess there isn’t much to do but to take another look at the transfer news as it progresses.I guess the biggest one today is that it has been reported that Napoli have agreed terms with Madrid for the signing of Higuain – believed to be in…
- , 22 Jul 13, 1:37am -
- And We’re Back
I wish I was in Vietnam at the moment. Its halfway between raining and snowing here, and I can’t remember the last time I saw the sun. But I guess this way I won’t have to play football in the sweltering heat.Anyway..So I guess I should start…
- , 16 Jul 13, 9:24am -
- The Return to Doom & Gloom? Part I…
The ever growing saga of the present day Arsenal “fan” runs along the lines of “Wenger out!” When I recently polled a group of Arsenal supporters during the half of a match, the consensus was the following: How long have you been an Arsenal…
- , 3 Dec 12, 8:18pm -
- Arsenal v. Everton LiveBlog!
Afternoon Gooners,Match starts in roughly 45 minutes and although lineups are not just in, I’ll do my best here to provide what I think should be our starting XI today. Look in the LiveBlog for the most update-to-date lineup as it comes in. Predi…
- , 28 Nov 12, 6:58pm -
- Arsenal v. Everton Preview
5th place on the horizon. Let me start with a quote from our beloved Gigi via Arseblog:“There’s obviously been lots of discussion about Villa and where it all went wrong over the last few days. And perhaps it’s a sign of the times that it all…
- , 27 Nov 12, 8:11pm -
- newAnelka 'good for Indian soccer'
Paul Merson says ex-Arsenal team-mate Nicolas Anelka will improve Indian football during his stint with Mumbai City FC.
- 3 hours ago, 30 Sep 14, 6:54am -
- Prem duo 'perfect for Gignac'
Marseille's Andre-Pierre Gignac is a perfect fit for either Arsenal or Liverpool, according to the Frenchman’s agent.
- 21 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 1:14pm -
- Ox: Point to prove at Chelsea
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain concedes that Arsenal must improve against the top teams as they prepare to face Chelsea.
- 1 day ago, 29 Sep 14, 8:22am -
- Wenger baffled by injuries
Arsene Wenger is baffled by yet another injury crisis.
- 1 day ago, 29 Sep 14, 7:59am -
- Ox praises Arsenal character
Alex Oxade-Chamberlain saluted Arsenal’s spirit after coming back to draw 1-1 with Tottenham Hotspur.
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 9:05pm -
- Wenger frustrated by draw
Arsene Wenger praised Arsenal’s spirit against Tottenham but was disappointed at having to settle for a 1-1 draw.
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 7:14pm -
- newGunners star set to sign
Arsenal are looking to secure the future of striker Olivier Giroud by offering him a bumper new deal, reports have claimed.
- 4 hours ago, 30 Sep 14, 6:02am -
- Wenger bemused by injuries
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says he is keen to find out why three of his star men picked up injuries against Tottenham last Saturday.
- 20 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 2:21pm -
- Wenger ponders Chambers switch
Arsene Wenger has admitted he is considering switching Calum Chambers into midfield once Arsenal's defensive injury crisis eases.
- 1 day ago, 29 Sep 14, 8:21am -
- Pochettino denies time wasting
Arsene Wenger accused Tottenham of time wasting during Saturday's 1-1 draw, claims which have been dismissed by Mauricio Pochettino.
- 2 days ago, 28 Sep 14, 2:24am -
- Wenger rocked by triple injury blow
Arsenal have been hit the news Mikel Arteta, Aaron Ramsey and Jack Wilshere could miss at least the next two games through injury.
- 2 days ago, 28 Sep 14, 2:03am -
- Gunners hoping for Small talk
Arsenal are hoping to finally open talks soon with Manchester United over a £10million January deal for Chris Smalling.
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 11:43am -
- Chile star emerges as Arsenal target
Arsenal have been linked with a move for Chile defender Mauricio Isla who currently plays for Juventus.
- , 20 Jun 14, 1:21pm -
- Gunners given Balotelli boost
AC Milan are willing to sell Arsenal target Mario Balotelli for £29million, according to reports in Italy.
- , 20 Jun 14, 9:10am -
- Wenger urged to take a chance on Campbell
Joel Campbell's father has urged Arsene Wenger to give his son a chance to prove he is good enough for the Premier League next season.
- , 19 Jun 14, 11:38am -
- Gunners close in on Milan striker
Arsenal are hoping to tempt Mario Balotelli to the club by offering him a hugely lucrative pay package worth nearly £200,000-per-week.
- , 19 Jun 14, 7:14am -
- Palace first up for Arsenal
Arsenal will host Crystal Palace on the opening day of the 2014/15 Barclays Premier League season.
- , 18 Jun 14, 9:24am -
- Wing ace put future on hold
Arsenal star Santi Cazorla says he is ignoring rumours linking him with Atletico Madrid and is focused on the World Cup instead.
- , 18 Jun 14, 1:37am -
- Wenger challenges Arsenal to kick-start Euro charge
Arsene Wenger has challenged Arsenal to kick-start their spluttering campaign with a crucial victory in Wednesday's Champions League clash against Turkish giants Galatasaray...
- 10 hours ago, 30 Sep 14, 12:16am -
- Wenger sure winning run is nigh
Manager Arsene Wenger is confident Arsenal will soon find the winning formula again after seeing his once formidable midfield options hit by a trio of injuries in the 1-1 draw against north London rivals Tottenham...
- 2 days ago, 28 Sep 14, 12:16pm -
- Wenger frustrated by Spurs
Arsene Wenger was frustrated on several fronts after the north London derby, with the Arsenal manager accusing Tottenham of time-wasting in a match which saw their injury problems mount...
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 8:46pm -
- Rivals share the spoils
Arsenal and Tottenham battled out a 1-1 draw in Saturday's Barclays Premier League north London derby at the Emirates Stadium...
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 7:01pm -
- Arsenal 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur: Match Report
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 7:01pm -
- Wenger wants Gunners to kick on
Manager Arsene Wenger is eager to find out how strong his Arsenal team really are as they return to Champions League duty...
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 12:01pm -
Wrighty 7 (Blog)
- The Abuse? Is It Needed?
Don't get me wrong, yesterday was embarrassing. It was nearly as embarrassing as the time I saw Kelly Brook in Bluewater Shopping Centre. I shouted Kelly and then, as she looked round, I hid behind some cookie stall.I've had people ask me how I wa…
- , 9 Feb 14, 12:12pm -
- Per Mertesacker - Future Arsenal Captain And Legend
Words cannot describe my love for Per Mertesacker. He's got me right there, right in the heart.I maybe nearly two years older than him but I love him so much I wish he was my Dad. Well that might be harsh on my actual Dad so I wish he was my uncle.…
- , 26 Jan 14, 2:30pm -
- Berbatov Would Be PERFECT For Arsenal
It's no secret that Arsenal could do with another striker this January. Giroud is knackered, Podolski is slightly short of match-fitness and Bendtner, the best thing to come out of Denmark since bacon and John Jensen, is injured.There could be a cas…
- , 2 Jan 14, 3:40pm -
- Why I Am Backing Arsenal to Be Premier League Winners 2013/14
Some people say I am far too optimistic for my own good. For me that glass isn't half-full, it's full to the brim.Most, in my view, are probably just being polite and nodding away, whilst inside thinking I am a raving lunatic when I say this, but I t…
- , 3 Jul 13, 2:43pm -
- Champions League Final (That Could Have Been Us)
Again The Arsenal have qualified for the Champions League for the millionth time in a row and this time it feels better than the first time I had sex. And the feeling will last longer no doubt.The final of this holy grail is upcoming this week and I…
- , 20 May 13, 11:50am -
- A Legend In The Making At Arsenal?
The term 'legend' is thrown around rather loosely these days. In fact the word legend is almost on a par with being as loose as Katie Price's muff. Some footballers are given that accolade well before they deserve it. And some aren't even given the…
- , 14 Mar 13, 6:04pm -
Another Arsenal Blog (Blog)
- Ignore the unfortunate defeat and laugh at Sir Alex
I don't want to dwell on tonight's defeat, it was unfortunate, Dortmund took their chances and were typically efficient, we just didn't quite have the rub of the green in front of goal, a draw would have been a fair enough result but it was not to be…
- , 22 Oct 13, 8:49pm -
- Ozil - no more to say
Mesut Ozil - I am speechless that we have signed one of the world's finest players in his absolute prime. It is even more staggering that Real Madrid have let such a player leave for about half of the fee they paid for Gareth Bale, history will…
- , 3 Sep 13, 7:51am -
- NorthBankBen - the worst side of Twitter
1- Chamberlain has done his cruciate ligaments. Minimum of 3 months out. 2- Either way, bottom line is Ox is out for 3+ months.3 - It's suspected to be his cruciates. Very serious injury either way for Chamberlain.4- Don't know exactly th…
- , 18 Aug 13, 12:07pm -
- Top down system failure
It has been a fantastic summer of sport, we have some truly excellent cricket, golf and athletics most recently. It is just crushingly frustrating that the club have been so inactive and seemingly disorganised in bringing players in.The clearing…
- , 16 Aug 13, 12:30pm -
- Mike Riley demonstrates a complete lack of insight or......
"The balance between physicality and player protection is right.........Fewer free-kicks result in things such as an increase in average goals per game and average shots in the game.........Everything in the Premier League is moving towards an exciti…
- , 17 Jun 13, 3:03pm -
- Mike Riley continues to lie
It is really sad that the richest league in the world has such a biased and useless body in charge of its refereeing, the PGMOL, and it is led by the yes-man Mike Riley. Untold Arsenal have run some cracking stories recently and the way in which PL…
- , 16 Jun 13, 1:28pm -
- newRamsey’s injury opens the door for the Ox + Giroud contract extension
Mixed news on the injury front to begin this morning. There’s a chance Jack Wilshere might be available for Sunday’s trip to Chelsea although he’s a doubt for tomorrow night’s Champions League clash, while Mikel Arteta’s calf strain seems t…
- 3 hours ago, 30 Sep 14, 7:11am -
- Tactics Column: Mesut Ozil looks leftfield in search of inspiration
Mesut Ozil found form of sorts for Arsenal on Saturday in their 1-1 draw with Tottenham, delivering a performance that showcased his usual understated subtlety, but one without producing the telling, final punch. He had one big opportunity at the sta…
- 13 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 9:24pm -
- Arsecast Extra Episode 35 – 29.09.2014
Here’s this week’s Arsecast Extra with myself and James from @Gunnerblog. On this week’s show we look back at the the 1-1 draw with Sp*rs, try and make sense of Arsene Wenger’s team selection, the injuries we picked up and all the rest of the…
- 22 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 12:09pm -
- Injuries mount and questions need to be answered
Monday morning and we pick up the pieces from Saturday’s draw with Sp*rs. The main issue, of course, is the injury situation ahead of a busy week in Europe and the Premier League. Mikel Arteta and Aaron Ramsey are both out for Galatasaray and Chels…
- 1 day ago, 29 Sep 14, 6:58am -
- Arsenal 1-1 Sp*rs: Here, please have these two points!
Match report – Player ratings – By the numbers – Video While I’ve always said form and quality are factors which fade in a North London derby, there’s no doubt we dropped two points yesterday against a pretty average Sp*rs side. Sure, we sh…
- 2 days ago, 28 Sep 14, 8:42am -
- Arsenal v Sp*rs: live blog
Join us this afternoon for live blogging of the Premier League tie between Arsenal and Sp*rs, kick off at 17.30 GMT. Live blog is 100% free to follow on your computer or mobile device and gives you real time text commentary from the match. This seaso…
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 3:50pm -
Gooner Talk (Blog)
- Alexis Sanchez scores stunning free-kick in Southampton loss
Alexis Sanchez scored a stunning free kick during the 2-1 defeat at home to Southampton in the...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- 6 days ago, 24 Sep 14, 11:58am -
- Should Wenger persist with the Wilshere and Ramsey axis?
The deployment of Mesut Ozil on the left means Arsene Wenger can play Jack Wilshere and Aaron...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- 11 days ago, 19 Sep 14, 5:15pm -
- Ozil will get back to his best under Wenger’s guidance
Former Germany captain Michael Ballack does not know what has happened to Mesut Ozil but is...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- 12 days ago, 18 Sep 14, 3:12pm -
- Mathieu Debuchy expected to be ‘out for months’
Arsenal right back Mathieu Debuchy was stretchered off during the 2-2 draw with Manchester City...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- 15 days ago, 15 Sep 14, 8:49am -
- Jack Wilshere will be world class — just you watch
The England midfielder will prove his doubters wrong, writes Deano Spyrou.[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- 22 days ago, 8 Sep 14, 7:13am -
- The best tweets as Arsenal drop two points against Leicester City
The best tweets as Arsenal draw 1-1 with Premier League new-boys Leicester City.[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- 30 days ago, 31 Aug 14, 4:53pm -
A Cultured Left Foot (Blog)
- Cornered Or Is There A Case For The Defence?
Arsenal head into a key week in the season, Galatasaray’s visit to The Emirates is followed by the trip to Stamford Bridge on Sunday. And as usual, injuries are wreaking havoc with the squad. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Mi…
- 1 day ago, 29 Sep 14, 8:47am -
- Arsenal Take A Point; Shame About The Two Dropped.
Arsenal 1 – 1 Tottenham Hotspur 0 – 1 Chadli (56) 1 – 1 Oxlade-Chamberlain (74) I am not sure what it says but the first positive that sent through my mind after the full-time whistle was that no matter what happens next weekend at Stamford Bri…
- 2 days ago, 28 Sep 14, 8:29am -
- Tottenham: The Taunts Before Getting Down To Business & From The Vaults: 1975
Sire! Sire! The vandals are at the gates! Calm yourself. But Sire, they will surely be through if we do not act! There is nothing we can do about it. But we must man the ramparts, ready the archers and oil I am sorry it has come to this but Premier L…
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 8:21am -
- The North London Diaby Is Upon Us…
Banners are ready, the bunting is being taken out of storage and checked in case the moths have feasted since it was put away after the May festivities. Yes, the Middlesex villagers have hopped onto their carts and begun their walk through perilous l…
- 4 days ago, 26 Sep 14, 7:20am -
- REVIEW: Match Of The Day: 50 Years
Match Of The Day: 50 Years by Nick Constable In Watching The Match, Brian Barwick’s recently published semi-autobiographical history of televised football, he consistently referred to Match of the Day as “the jewel in the BBC’s crown“. He…
- 5 days ago, 25 Sep 14, 1:00pm -
- Giving Youth A Chance
Speaking before Saturday’s visit to Villa Park, Arsène spoke about the FA initiative to promote English youth. Wenger hit the nail squarely and very hard on the head, I read what he [Greg Dyke] said and honestly I’m for the competition worldwid…
- 5 days ago, 25 Sep 14, 7:01am -
- Video: Analysing Arsenal’s Top Four Prospects
As part of my role as Bleacher Report’s Arsenal Correspondent, I spoke to Ryan Bailey about what Arsenal need to do to say in the top four for this video. Even if you don’t agree with my analysis, it’s impossible not to be won over by the funky…
- 5 days ago, 25 Sep 14, 10:38am -
- Arsecast Extra Live: Tickets now on sale
As you may be aware, the Arsecast Extra is headed to the Union Chapel in Islington. And, as Martin Tyler would excruciatingly shout before cutting to Ray Winstone’s disembodied head, IT’S LIVE! It’ll take place on Monday October 6th, which is…
- 5 days ago, 24 Sep 14, 11:32pm -
- Arsenal 1-2 Southampton: Alexis is a maverick, Podolski is a misfit
Whatever you think of the League Cup… …it’s never good to go out of any competition. It amazes me that some can greet a cup exit with a shrug. A few fans even expressed relief. It seems they forget that in each season there are only four poten…
- 6 days ago, 24 Sep 14, 12:44pm -
- Audioblog: Immediate reaction to the Southampton defeat – Podolski, Rosicky & more
So there we have it: Arsenal are out of the League Cup. There are only four competitions we can win this season. That’s one down. Listen to the audioboom above for my immediate thoughts as I walked away from the ground. I’ll have something more…
- 6 days ago, 23 Sep 14, 10:47pm -
- Arsecast Extra Episode 34: Danny Welbeck, Aaron Ramsey & spaghetti hair
The latest edition of the Arsecast Extra is here, replete will all the hot topics off the back of the weekend’s action: United’s defending, Ozil’s position and Gervinho’s hairline. You can listen via the player above or download directly here…
- 8 days ago, 22 Sep 14, 2:30pm -
- Aston Villa 0-3 Arsenal: Three points in four minutes
Aston Villa 0-3 Arsenal ESPN Player Ratings Well, that was just what we needed. Arsene Wenger has a fantastic record at Villa Park, and yesterday it brought him everything he would have wished for: a straightforward three points, and goals and garla…
- 9 days ago, 21 Sep 14, 12:24pm -
Arsenal FC Blog (Blog)
- Good News! Midfielder quashes Arsenal exit rumours
Arsenal fans have every right to rejoice this summer. Not only have they signed a world class player in Alexis Sanchez but the Community Shield victory over Manchester City has given them a huge morale boost – and an odds boost at Betfair and othe…
- 49 days ago, 12 Aug 14, 6:32am -
- Wilshere not likely to start for England in World Cup
Latest World Cup opinions in the news today from former England left-back, Stuart Pearce, best known by his endearing nick-name; Psycho (see video below and you’ll understand why). For this incident and many more, Psycho has always been a player th…
- , 11 Jun 14, 1:14pm -
- Just how important is the FA Cup to Arsenal?
Arsenal take on Everton at home in the FA Cup on Saturday with a chance to make it through to the semi-finals of the tournament. With only Manchester City left of the big boys, there is every chance that the Gunners could well go on to make it to Wem…
- , 3 Mar 14, 6:55am -
- Southampton vs Arsenal: Can the Gunners extend the winning streak?
Arsenal travel to take on Southampton at St Mary’s on Tuesday night and will look to continue their perfect start to 2014. The Gunners have won their five games in all competitions so far this year, but face arguably their toughest test of the new…
- , 28 Jan 14, 10:37am -
- Expectations Management 101
After a turbulent--even rancorous--start to the season against Aston Villa, The Arsenal have come on like Gangbusters.
- , 29 Oct 13, 11:05am -
- Open Thread: The Dawning of the Emirates Age
Will this be the Arsenal that finally brings home the silverware and transforms our pricey spaceship into Fortress Emirates?
- , 13 Sep 13, 10:13pm -
Untold Arsenal (Blog)
- newSomething rather strange on the far side of football
How a billionaire involved in third party ownership, is working with ex Man U players to build up another Manchester team By Tony Attwood Even though I do have a feeling for several teams in the lower leagues (Torquay United, Guernsey and Poole Town…
- 2 hours ago, 30 Sep 14, 8:06am -
- The real problem with goal line technology
By Walter Broeckx On Untold we have been strong pleaders for more help to referees. We find it unacceptable that in such an important sport decisions are made that are wrong. In an ideal world no decision on a football field should be wrong. But we r…
- 22 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 12:16pm -
- Why does Untold support Mr Wenger?
This comment was published on Untold this morning. I reprint it here in full… I feel compelled to post on untold. Why is that it’s never Wenger’s fault. You blame the referee, goal line technology, the pitch, windy conditions etc but you never…
- 1 day ago, 29 Sep 14, 8:48am -
- Technical failures cast shadow over payment to Kronke’s company
By Tony Attwood According to media reports Arsenal’s latest accounts show that KSE LLC has been paid £3m by Arsenal. The media are worked up about this because the company is owned by Arsenal’s majority shareholder, Stan Kroenke. The money has b…
- 2 days ago, 28 Sep 14, 12:23pm -
- Arsene Wenger supports the campaign against time wasting.
By Tony Attwood There is a great tendency in the modern game to look only at individual players, rather than the combination of players. It happens when there is frantic talk about who might be bought – the notion of how that player will fit into t…
- 2 days ago, 28 Sep 14, 7:08am -
- Arsenal – Tottenham: one costly mistake but what a fighting spirit
By Walter Broeckx The start of the match was very one sided. The totts installed a kind of bus and their only thought was about defending. Just Adebayor up front and every now and then on a few rare occasions he got a bit of support from Chadli and E…
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 6:41pm -
Le Grove (Blog)
- Where is the playing vision? | Why are Arsenal players breaking?
Late post today? Why? Smashed my teeth eating a lobster. Most middle class injury since I splintered my hand on a Camembert box. So what did I think of Spurs? SHIT Sorry, not today people. I’m not playing those games. Serious face on. I thought it…
- 22 hours ago, 29 Sep 14, 11:48am -
- Arsenal 1-1 Tottenham. Groundhog season
Oh my god. What the hell was that? I put in a lot of time and effort yesterday getting hammered before the game, only to sit through a performance as convincing as an Oscar Pistorius alibi. All jokes aside, the prospect of having to sit through anoth…
- 2 days ago, 28 Sep 14, 9:58am -
- DERBY DAY
Here we are people. This is it. Spurs come to The Grove in bad form. We welcome them in indifferent form. Who knows what we’re going to see today. <!–more–> The hope? Blood, guts and thunder. This season so far feels like it still hasn’t star…
- 3 days ago, 27 Sep 14, 12:25pm -
- NLD eve
Oh hi der… Welcome to Friday, one of the better days of the week. Why? Because Friday is the precursor to FOOTBALL SATURDAYS. Yes people, tomorrow is the NORF LAAANDON DERBY and I’m super stoked about the prospect. My work Spurs pal reckons his s…
- 4 days ago, 26 Sep 14, 10:37am -
- Our new signing has landed, just in time for Spurs
Interesting reading around the web when people talk defensive midfielder. ‘We don’t play with a defensive midfielder’ People getting a little too caught up in literal meanings there because it obfuscates the fact Wenger hasn’t addressed a gla…
- 5 days ago, 25 Sep 14, 8:31am -
- Arsenal squad can’t handle the league cup. Seriously?
- 6 days ago, 24 Sep 14, 8:32am -
- Oldham v Liverpool: Betting Tips
Oldham v Liverpool – FA Cup Round 4 – Sunday 27 January 4pm Live on ITV FA Cup fever has reached Oldham Athletic’s Boundary Park. League One Latics host Premier Full Article »
- , 26 Jan 13, 9:38pm -
- Real Zaragoza v Espanyol: Preview and Tips
Real Zaragoza v Espanyol Live on Sky Sports 1. Kick off: Saturday 7pm Real Zaragoza have lost six of their nine home matches this season and manager Manuel Jimenez has Full Article »
- , 26 Jan 13, 10:20am -
- Deportivo La Coruna Vs Valencia – Live 21:00 Sky Sports
20th place Deportivo welcome 7th place Valencia on this Saturday evening, where the home side at sitting on just three wins all season. The visitors have clocked up nine and will aim Full Article »
- , 26 Jan 13, 10:01am -
- Saturday’s Football Tipsters Tips: 26th Jan
Some games have been wiped out by the snow again so check the fixture list before placing your bet again today. Here’s the top tips from all the best (and Full Article »
- , 26 Jan 13, 10:00am -
- Real Zaragoza Vs Espanyol – Live 19:00 Sky Sports
13th play 15th in an all mid-table affair on Saturday with Zaragoza picking up just four points from a possible last eighteen, and Espanyol picking up eleven points, only losing to Barcelona in Full Article »
- , 26 Jan 13, 9:44am -
- Juventus v Genoa: Betting Tips
Juventus v Genoa – Serie A – Saturday 26 January 7:45pm Live on ESPN The fixture at the Juventus Stadium is an important one at both ends of the Serie Full Article »
- , 25 Jan 13, 11:54pm -