Did you know that Arsenal are the most blogged about team on the internet? With so much Arsenal news, opinion and rumours how on earth to you keep on top of it? Arsenal @ Football News Now brings you all the most recent headlines from over 50 quality Arsenal News sources. So add FNN to you bookmarks and never miss another Arsenal story, transfer rumour or match report. And don't forget to tell us of any sites you think should be listed here at Football News Now using the link at the foot of the page.
Arsenal.com (Official Site)
- Ramsey - Extra responsibility feels good
'I'm really excited about the way things are developing and about what the future holds," says Aaron
- 9 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 2:53pm -
- Sanogo - Boss' trust gives me confidence
'He believes in me and has hope, that is why I work so hard every day and keep the faith'
- 10 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 1:37pm -
- Aston Villa v Arsenal
Our pre-match graphic has match facts and a closer look at Jack Wilshere's display at Villa Park last season
- 10 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 1:21pm -
- Walcott - Giroud can call me any time
'I'm just a phone call away and he comes in anyway in the afternoons so I'm always there to see him'
- 13 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 10:48am -
- Aston Villa v Arsenal - JG preview
Find out more about our opponents ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash at Villa Park
- 14 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 10:15am -
- The Gibbs Twins
Jaydon Gibbs talks to the Arsenal Magazine about growing up alongside twin Kieran
- 14 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 10:11am -
- Wenger urges patience over Welbeck
Boss Arsene Wenger says Arsenal must "be patient" with Danny Welbeck after his costly miss at Borussia Dortmund.
- 2 days ago, 16 Sep 14, 11:07pm -
- Borussia Dortmund 2-0 Arsenal
Arsenal make a losing start to their Champions League campaign as Borussia Dortmund secure a deserved victory.
- 2 days ago, 16 Sep 14, 8:51pm -
- Debuchy faces lengthy Arsenal lay-off
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says Mathieu Debuchy could be out for a lengthy period after he sprained an ankle.
- 5 days ago, 13 Sep 14, 7:51pm -
- Arsenal 2-2 Manchester City
Arsenal are denied victory by Martin Demichelis's late equaliser as they fight out an entertaining draw with Manchester City.
- 5 days ago, 13 Sep 14, 2:14pm -
- Shearer backs Welbeck at Arsenal
Deadline-day signing Danny Welbeck can score 25 goals a season for Arsenal, says former England international Alan Shearer.
- 6 days ago, 12 Sep 14, 9:06pm -
- 'Welbeck did not score enough'
Louis van Gaal says Danny Welbeck was sold to Arsenal because he did not score enough goals for Manchester United.
- 7 days ago, 11 Sep 14, 5:59pm -
- Wenger: I missed out on Ronaldo
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says his biggest regret in the transfer market is missing out on signing Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo in 2003.
- 9 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 2:19pm -
- Arteta: We let ourselves down
Mikel Arteta admits to being left 'bitterly disappointed' after seeing Arsenal fluff their European lines at Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday.
- 16 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 7:28am -
- Redknapp: No need to worry
Jamie Redknapp says there’s no reason to panic after the English clubs made their worst ever start to a Champions League campaign.
- 1 day ago, 17 Sep 14, 10:33pm -
- Wilshere: We'll bounce back
Jack Wilshere insists Arsenal will recover after being defeated by Borussia Dortmund in a disappointing start to their UEFA Champions League group campaign.
- 1 day ago, 17 Sep 14, 2:52pm -
- Bellerin's baptism of fire
Hector Bellerin admits Borussia Dortmund's pace of attack put Arsenal on the back foot as he made his Champions League debut in the Gunners' chastening opening match.
- 2 days ago, 17 Sep 14, 11:43am -
- Wenger: We were average
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admits his side were 'average' following their 2-0 UEFA Champions League defeat to Borussia Dortmund.
- 2 days ago, 16 Sep 14, 10:57pm -
- Arsene Wenger reveals his biggest transfer regret was losing out on Cristiano Ronaldo to Manchester United
Arsène Wenger says he was "so close" to signing Portuguese star before he moved to Manchester United in 2003
- 10 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 1:20pm -
- How former Arsenal forward Gervinho turned himself around at Roma following a torrid spell at the Emirates
Known for his profligacy in a torrid Arsenal spell, Oliver Pickup considers how the Ivorian has become the toast of Rome
- 15 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 9:00am -
- Mesut Ozil is not to blame for his poor performances at Arsenal, he needs to play through the centre
Jeremy Wilson: German not to blame for poor Arsenal performances - he needs to play through the centre
- 1 day ago, 17 Sep 14, 10:34pm -
- Arsene Wenger: Arsenal gave a disappointing performance against Borussia Dortmund
After Borussia Dortmund beat Arsenal by two goals in the north London club's opening Champions League group game, the manager admits his squad was not as good as the other team's
- 2 days ago, 17 Sep 14, 9:48am -
- Jurgen Klopp is the ideal candidate to replace Arsene Wenger at Arsenal when the Frenchman retires
Jeremy Wilson: There is no vacancy just now, but it is hard to think of a better successor than the German
- 2 days ago, 17 Sep 14, 9:46am -
- Mesut Ozil given lowest possible rating by Bild after Arsenal defeat
German newsaper Bild give Mesut Ozil their lowest possible player rating and say he 'didn't earn his money' against Borussia Dortmund
- 2 days ago, 17 Sep 14, 8:46am -
- Champions League review: Gervinho comes good for Roma, plus Atlético woe
We look at some of the major talking points from the opening matchday, as well as the best images and statsNo eventual winners of the Champions League ever started their campaign with a defeat. #UCL2 - Arsenal have conceded 2+ goals for the 11th time…
- 14 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 9:51am -
- Mikel Arteta calls for immediate Arsenal improvement at Aston Villa
Captain admits that his side were poor in Dortmund defeat Jack Wilshere should be fit for Saturdays game at Villa ParkMikel Arteta has laid bare the frustration of Arsenals dismal Champions League defeat at Borussia Dortmund, saying that the team di…
- 1 day ago, 17 Sep 14, 9:29pm -
- Arsenals deficiencies laid bare: five issues in need of attention | David Hytner
Tuesdays 2-0 defeat by Borussia Dortmund highlighted some critical flaws in Arsène Wengers squad Match report: Dortmund 2-0 ArsenalBring in a world-class holding midfielderArsène Wengers tactical tweak to 4-1-4-1 has been motivated, in part, by th…
- 1 day ago, 17 Sep 14, 2:49pm -
- Mesut Özil marked down by Bild as worst player in Borussia v Arsenal
German newspaper gives him poorest possible rating Midfielder won only 17% of the tackles he made No Hollywood script for World Cup winner Arsenal lose 2-0 at Borussia Dortmund Arsène Wenger tells fans to be patient with Welbeck Mesut Özils lack…
- 2 days ago, 17 Sep 14, 11:12am -
- Arsène Wenger disappointed by Arsenal's 2-0 defeat by Borussia Dortmund video
Speaking after Borussia Dortmund beat Arsenal 2-0, Arsène Wenger says his team were not playing at the level required to beat their opponents. Dortmund's manager Jurgern Klopp says his team used their speed to their advantage against the London side…
- 2 days ago, 17 Sep 14, 11:04am -
- Arsène Wenger tells Arsenal fans to be patient with Danny Welbeck
New £16m striker fails to score on second start since signing Manager also concerned with Jack Wilsheres ankle injury Arsenal lose 2-0 at Borussia Dortmund No Hollywood dream script for Mesut ÖzilArsène Wenger insists Danny Welbeck needs time to…
- 2 days ago, 17 Sep 14, 6:29am -
- newJack Wilshere returns to training after recovering from ankle injury
Jack Wilshere has returned to training after recovering from an ankle injury picked up during Arsenal's 2-0 loss to Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League on Tuesday.
- 38 mins ago, 18 Sep 14, 11:07pm -
- newMove Mesut Ozil to the middle, find a permanent partner for Jack Wilshere and get Alexis Sanchez to learn from Lionel Messi
MARTIN KEOWN answered your questions at lunchtime on Thursday on the big talking points in the game. And the former defender devised several key points to get Arsenal firing again.
- 3 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 9:01pm -
- newManchester City £50m FFP fine will fund rival clubs including Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United confirm UEFA
UEFA have confirmed that Manchester City's £50million fine for breaching financial fair play rules will be shared out around the other clubs in the Champions League.
- 5 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 7:13pm -
- newMario Mandzukic says he feels great after successful surgery on broken nose
It might not be pretty, but Mario Mandzukic’s latest Instagram post will certainly be a welcome sight for Atletico Madrid fans.
- 7 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 4:28pm -
- newPaul Lambert targets deals for Fabian Delph and Ron Vlaar at Aston Villa
Paul Lambert has said new deals for Fabian Delph and Ron Vlaar are next on the agenda for Aston Villa and insisted the club must maintain their momentum following their unbeaten start to the season.
- 7 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 4:25pm -
- Arsene Wenger reveals his biggest regret is not signing Cristiano Ronaldo for Arsenal
Arsene Wenger has revealed that his biggest regret in football is missing out on the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo before the Portuguese star sealed a deal with Manchester United.
- 8 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 3:28pm -
- newWenger: Ronaldo, not Drogba, was my biggest regret
The Gunners boss says the fact that the Portuguese superstar ended up at rivals Manchester United "still hurts" but admits he would have loved to manage the Chelsea legend
- 7 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 5:04pm -
- Arsenal must cut out mistakes to win Champions League, warns Arteta
The Gunners were comprehensively beaten 2-0 by Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday after an error-strewn performance and the Spaniard admits they cannot continue to be so sloppy
- 11 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 12:16pm -
- Ozil made a mistake signing for Arsenal, says Ballack
The former Germany star believes that his compatriot should have fought harder to retain his place at Real Madrid and says his mental weakness is contributing to a loss of form
- 14 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 9:27am -
- Podolski risks Arsenal fans' ire with ill-timed shin pad gag
The German posted a 'Where's Wally?' mock-up on his Instagram account after scrambling around looking for one of his shin pads on Tuesday, but will Gunners see the funny side?
- 1 day ago, 17 Sep 14, 1:23pm -
- Dortmund could have put four past Arsenal, says Kehl
The experienced midfielder claims the Gunners "never really offered much" and were fortunate the hosts did not make the most of their chances
- 2 days ago, 17 Sep 14, 8:41am -
- Dortmund were perfect - Klopp
The German pointed to the "pressing and counter-pressing" of his side as key in a one-sided dismantling of Arsenal at Signal Iduna Park
- 2 days ago, 16 Sep 14, 9:50pm -
- Wenger not worried by early start
Arsene Wenger is confident Arsenal will not be caught out by the early kick-off time when they host Manchester City.
- 6 days ago, 12 Sep 14, 12:00pm -
- Fernando and Jovetic ruled out
Team news for Saturday's Barclays Premier League clash between Arsenal and Manchester City.
- 7 days ago, 12 Sep 14, 8:00am -
- Van Gaal: Welbeck lacks goals
Louis Van Gaal has revealed he sold Danny Welbeck to Arsenal because his goal scoring record was not good enough.
- 7 days ago, 11 Sep 14, 4:15pm -
- Bookies to count the Cost
We're continuing to side with Chelsea striker Diego Costa in our preview of Saturday's Premier League games.
- 7 days ago, 11 Sep 14, 1:36pm -
- Wenger: Welbeck signing key
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has praised the qualities Danny Welbeck will bring to his side.
- 8 days ago, 11 Sep 14, 10:30am -
- Ramsey in line to face City
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey could be fit to face Manchester City despite injuring himself playing for Wales.
- 8 days ago, 11 Sep 14, 9:03am -
- Arsenal new boy Gervinho banned for three games
LONDON, Aug 16 (Reuters) - New Arsenal striker Gervinho has been banned for three matches by the Football Association (FA) after being sent off on his Premier League debut at Newcastle United on Saturday.
- , 16 Aug 11, 5:57pm -
- Fabregas transfer to Barcelona agreed
MADRID, Aug 14 (Reuters) - Barcelona and Arsenal have reached agreement in principal on the transfer of Spanish midfielder Cesc Fabregas to the Spanish club, Barcelona said on Sunday.
- , 12 Aug 11, 7:22am -
- Wenger backs plans for goalline technology
LONDON, Jul 26 (Reuters) - Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has added his voice to calls for the introduction of goalline technology to the English Premier League -- perhaps as early as the 2012/13 season.
- , 25 Jul 11, 3:30pm -
- Wenger criticism seems 'absurd', says Xavi
BARCELONA, July 20 (Reuters) - Barcelona midfielder Xavi has defended himself against criticism from Arsene Wenger after the Arsenal manager accused him of disrespect over comments he made about Cesc Fabregas.
- , 20 Jul 11, 10:57am -
- Denilson leaves Arsenal for season-long loan at Sao Paulo
LONDON, July 20 (Reuters) - Arsenal's Brazilian midfielder Denilson has re-joined his former club Sao Paulo on a season-long loan, the Premier League side said on Wednesday.
- , 20 Jul 11, 9:46am -
- Barca will fight to the end for Fabregas - Guardiola
BARCELONA, July 19 (Reuters) - Barcelona are ready to fight to bring Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas back to the club right up until the transfer deadline on Aug. 31, coach Pep Guardiola said on Tuesday.
- , 19 Jul 11, 6:19pm -
- Would Gustavo be able to turn us into a challenging side?
For most of the summer I have wanted us to sign a new midfielder. Many Arsenal fans have argued about which sort of midfielder we should sign. The consensus seems to be that we need an enforcer type defensive midfielder. Some other claim we need to s…
- , 13 Aug 13, 10:47am -
- Arsenal to miss out on Higuain; Arsenal linked to Brazilian prodigy
So I guess there isn’t much to do but to take another look at the transfer news as it progresses.I guess the biggest one today is that it has been reported that Napoli have agreed terms with Madrid for the signing of Higuain – believed to be in…
- , 22 Jul 13, 1:37am -
- And We’re Back
I wish I was in Vietnam at the moment. Its halfway between raining and snowing here, and I can’t remember the last time I saw the sun. But I guess this way I won’t have to play football in the sweltering heat.Anyway..So I guess I should start…
- , 16 Jul 13, 9:24am -
- The Return to Doom & Gloom? Part I…
The ever growing saga of the present day Arsenal “fan” runs along the lines of “Wenger out!” When I recently polled a group of Arsenal supporters during the half of a match, the consensus was the following: How long have you been an Arsenal…
- , 3 Dec 12, 8:18pm -
- Arsenal v. Everton LiveBlog!
Afternoon Gooners,Match starts in roughly 45 minutes and although lineups are not just in, I’ll do my best here to provide what I think should be our starting XI today. Look in the LiveBlog for the most update-to-date lineup as it comes in. Predi…
- , 28 Nov 12, 6:58pm -
- Arsenal v. Everton Preview
5th place on the horizon. Let me start with a quote from our beloved Gigi via Arseblog:“There’s obviously been lots of discussion about Villa and where it all went wrong over the last few days. And perhaps it’s a sign of the times that it all…
- , 27 Nov 12, 8:11pm -
- Wenger: I missed out on Ronaldo
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says his biggest regret is missing out on signing Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo.
- 10 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 1:19pm -
- Arteta: We let ourselves down
Mikel Arteta admits to being 'bitterly disappointed' after Arsenal fluffed their European lines at Borussia Dortmund.
- 17 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 6:28am -
- Wilshere: We'll bounce back
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere believes Arsene Wenger's men will bounce back from the 2-0 defeat to Borussia Dortmund.
- 1 day ago, 17 Sep 14, 1:52pm -
- Bellerin's baptism of fire
Young Gunner Hector Bellerin admits Arsenal struggled to live with Borussia Dortmund's tempo on Tuesday evening.
- 2 days ago, 17 Sep 14, 10:43am -
- Wenger: We were average
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger admits his side were 'average' following their 2-0 defeat to Borussia Dortmund.
- 2 days ago, 16 Sep 14, 9:57pm -
- Arsenal beaten in Dortmund
Goals from Ciro Immobile and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang helped Borussia Dortmund to a 2-0 win over a lacklustre Arsenal.
- 2 days ago, 16 Sep 14, 7:36pm -
- Wenger misery at not signing duo
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has rued missing out on signing Didier Drogba and Cristiano Ronaldo earlier in his career.
- 10 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 1:54pm -
- Bony reveals failed bids
Wilfried Bony says he is now fully focused on Swansea after a move to Arsenal or Liverpool failed to materialise.
- 1 day ago, 17 Sep 14, 2:58pm -
- Gunners sweat on injured Wilshere
Arsenal face an anxious wait after Jack Wilshere picked up another ankle problem against Borussia Dortmund last night.
- 2 days ago, 17 Sep 14, 5:58am -
- Klopp wary of improved Gunners
Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp believes Arsenal have improved this summer and expects a tough Champions League encounter.
- 2 days ago, 16 Sep 14, 4:42pm -
- Wenger happy with defensive cover
Arsene Wenger says Arsenal can cope with their injury problems in defence but accepts they cannot afford any more.
- 3 days ago, 16 Sep 14, 7:00am -
- Pedro alerts Gunners
Pedro has reportedly notified Arsenal and Liverpool he is ready to leave Barcelona amid concerns about his position at the Nou Camp.
- 3 days ago, 15 Sep 14, 4:18pm -
- Chile star emerges as Arsenal target
Arsenal have been linked with a move for Chile defender Mauricio Isla who currently plays for Juventus.
- 90 days ago, 20 Jun 14, 1:21pm -
- Gunners given Balotelli boost
AC Milan are willing to sell Arsenal target Mario Balotelli for £29million, according to reports in Italy.
- 91 days ago, 20 Jun 14, 9:10am -
- Wenger urged to take a chance on Campbell
Joel Campbell's father has urged Arsene Wenger to give his son a chance to prove he is good enough for the Premier League next season.
- 92 days ago, 19 Jun 14, 11:38am -
- Gunners close in on Milan striker
Arsenal are hoping to tempt Mario Balotelli to the club by offering him a hugely lucrative pay package worth nearly £200,000-per-week.
- 92 days ago, 19 Jun 14, 7:14am -
- Palace first up for Arsenal
Arsenal will host Crystal Palace on the opening day of the 2014/15 Barclays Premier League season.
- 93 days ago, 18 Jun 14, 9:24am -
- Wing ace put future on hold
Arsenal star Santi Cazorla says he is ignoring rumours linking him with Atletico Madrid and is focused on the World Cup instead.
- 93 days ago, 18 Jun 14, 1:37am -
- Wenger misery at not signing duo
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has rued missing out on signing Didier Drogba and Cristiano Ronaldo earlier in his career...
- 11 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 1:01pm -
- Jack Wilshere confident he will be fit for Arsenal's vs Aston Villa on Saturday
Jack Wilshere is confident he will be fit and ready for Saturday's game at Aston Villa after tests on the ankle he twisted against Borussia Dortmund...
- 13 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 11:08am -
- Iker Casillas could make Arsenal move in January transfer window
Arsene Wenger could reignite interest in Real Madrid keeper Iker Casillas in January, according to reports on the continent, after the north London giants contemplated a deal in the summer...
- 1 day ago, 17 Sep 14, 2:57pm -
- Wilshere: We'll bounce back
Jack Wilshere insists Arsenal will recover after being outclassed by Borussia Dortmund in a disturbing start to their Champions League group campaign...
- 1 day ago, 17 Sep 14, 1:46pm -
- Ozil is becoming Arsenal's Torres
Game after game, week after week, and month after month, there are articles written about Mesut Ozil and how he is not performing for the team...
- 1 day ago, 17 Sep 14, 1:06pm -
- Danny Welbeck's misses aren't a problem for Arsene Wenger after Dortmund defeat
Danny Welbeck doesn't need to worry about missed chances since joining Arsenal, with Arsene Wenger refusing to 'make a problem' out of opportunities wasted...
- 1 day ago, 17 Sep 14, 12:25pm -
Wrighty 7 (Blog)
- The Abuse? Is It Needed?
Don't get me wrong, yesterday was embarrassing. It was nearly as embarrassing as the time I saw Kelly Brook in Bluewater Shopping Centre. I shouted Kelly and then, as she looked round, I hid behind some cookie stall.I've had people ask me how I wa…
- , 9 Feb 14, 12:12pm -
- Per Mertesacker - Future Arsenal Captain And Legend
Words cannot describe my love for Per Mertesacker. He's got me right there, right in the heart.I maybe nearly two years older than him but I love him so much I wish he was my Dad. Well that might be harsh on my actual Dad so I wish he was my uncle.…
- , 26 Jan 14, 2:30pm -
- Berbatov Would Be PERFECT For Arsenal
It's no secret that Arsenal could do with another striker this January. Giroud is knackered, Podolski is slightly short of match-fitness and Bendtner, the best thing to come out of Denmark since bacon and John Jensen, is injured.There could be a cas…
- , 2 Jan 14, 3:40pm -
- Why I Am Backing Arsenal to Be Premier League Winners 2013/14
Some people say I am far too optimistic for my own good. For me that glass isn't half-full, it's full to the brim.Most, in my view, are probably just being polite and nodding away, whilst inside thinking I am a raving lunatic when I say this, but I t…
- , 3 Jul 13, 2:43pm -
- Champions League Final (That Could Have Been Us)
Again The Arsenal have qualified for the Champions League for the millionth time in a row and this time it feels better than the first time I had sex. And the feeling will last longer no doubt.The final of this holy grail is upcoming this week and I…
- , 20 May 13, 11:50am -
- A Legend In The Making At Arsenal?
The term 'legend' is thrown around rather loosely these days. In fact the word legend is almost on a par with being as loose as Katie Price's muff. Some footballers are given that accolade well before they deserve it. And some aren't even given the…
- , 14 Mar 13, 6:04pm -
Another Arsenal Blog (Blog)
- Ignore the unfortunate defeat and laugh at Sir Alex
I don't want to dwell on tonight's defeat, it was unfortunate, Dortmund took their chances and were typically efficient, we just didn't quite have the rub of the green in front of goal, a draw would have been a fair enough result but it was not to be…
- , 22 Oct 13, 8:49pm -
- Ozil - no more to say
Mesut Ozil - I am speechless that we have signed one of the world's finest players in his absolute prime. It is even more staggering that Real Madrid have let such a player leave for about half of the fee they paid for Gareth Bale, history will…
- , 3 Sep 13, 7:51am -
- NorthBankBen - the worst side of Twitter
1- Chamberlain has done his cruciate ligaments. Minimum of 3 months out. 2- Either way, bottom line is Ox is out for 3+ months.3 - It's suspected to be his cruciates. Very serious injury either way for Chamberlain.4- Don't know exactly th…
- , 18 Aug 13, 12:07pm -
- Top down system failure
It has been a fantastic summer of sport, we have some truly excellent cricket, golf and athletics most recently. It is just crushingly frustrating that the club have been so inactive and seemingly disorganised in bringing players in.The clearing…
- , 16 Aug 13, 12:30pm -
- Mike Riley demonstrates a complete lack of insight or......
"The balance between physicality and player protection is right.........Fewer free-kicks result in things such as an increase in average goals per game and average shots in the game.........Everything in the Premier League is moving towards an exciti…
- , 17 Jun 13, 3:03pm -
- Mike Riley continues to lie
It is really sad that the richest league in the world has such a biased and useless body in charge of its refereeing, the PGMOL, and it is led by the yes-man Mike Riley. Untold Arsenal have run some cracking stories recently and the way in which PL…
- , 16 Jun 13, 1:28pm -
- newOzil, Ramsey and the system
In truth, prior to the defeat in Dortmund on Tuesday night, Arsenal’s start to the season had been patchy; a team that looked a little like it was just about being sellotaped together, until Borussia’s ruthless dismantling of a dishevelled lookin…
- 5 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 6:22pm -
- Time to rotate
Morning all, a quick one for you today as I have to go talk into a microphone very early. “Come on down to Crazy Mick’s Good Time Right Back Who Can Play Centre-Half Emporium! The prices are only famous …”, or something. As is the norm (Norm!…
- 17 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 6:37am -
- Borussia Dortmund 2-0 Arsenal: Shambolic Arsenal flattered by scoreline
Match report – By the numbers – Player ratings – Video Well, that was bad – there’s no two ways about it. As a team performance it was abject; from an individual point of view there were too many players well below par; and overall it was a…
- 2 days ago, 17 Sep 14, 7:14am -
- Borussia Dortmund v Arsenal: live blog
Join us this evening for live blogging of the Champions League tie between Borussia Dortmund v Arsenal, kick off at 19.45 GMT. Live blog is 100% free to follow on your computer or mobile device and gives you real time text commentary from the match.…
- 2 days ago, 16 Sep 14, 6:03pm -
- Borussia Dortmund preview: Injuries mount + Ozil’s form a concern
As we know from seasons past, Dortmund is not the easiest place to go. Tonight’s game becomes more of a challenge with the news that Nacho Monreal is out, with an injury that will hopefully be only short-term, while Calum Chambers is 50:50 due to t…
- 3 days ago, 16 Sep 14, 6:27am -
- Tactics Column: Welcome to the New Arsenal
Welcome, then, to the New Arsenal. Which, on the face of it, looks not much different to the Old Arsenal, except with a few shiny new stickers on it. Arsenal’s encounter with Manchester City on Saturday was supposed to herald a new kind of Arsenal,…
- 3 days ago, 15 Sep 14, 5:50pm -
Gooner Talk (Blog)
- Ozil will get back to his best under Wenger’s guidance
Former Germany captain Michael Ballack does not know what has happened to Mesut Ozil but is...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- 9 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 3:12pm -
- Mathieu Debuchy expected to be ‘out for months’
Arsenal right back Mathieu Debuchy was stretchered off during the 2-2 draw with Manchester City...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- 4 days ago, 15 Sep 14, 8:49am -
- Jack Wilshere will be world class — just you watch
The England midfielder will prove his doubters wrong, writes Deano Spyrou.[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- 11 days ago, 8 Sep 14, 7:13am -
- The best tweets as Arsenal drop two points against Leicester City
The best tweets as Arsenal draw 1-1 with Premier League new-boys Leicester City.[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- 18 days ago, 31 Aug 14, 4:53pm -
- Akpom ‘advised’ to go on loan by new Arsenal youth chief Jonker
Arsenal youngster Chuba Akpom has been told to consider two loan offers to gain further experience...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- 20 days ago, 30 Aug 14, 10:15am -
- Olivier Giroud ruled out until 2015 after undergoing surgery on ankle injury
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud has been ruled out until the start of next year after undergoing...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- 22 days ago, 27 Aug 14, 9:03pm -
A Cultured Left Foot (Blog)
- Lost One Magic Hat. If Found, Please Return To Owner.
I don’t know for certain but Arsène doesn’t strike me as a ‘showy’ man. I remember an interview with Mark Hughes during his playing days, it was one of the favoured ‘player at home’ pieces that would be categorised ‘lifestyle’ today.…
- 17 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 7:06am -
- Same Old Arsenal: Big Away Game, Limp Performance
Borussia Dortmund 2 – 0 Arsenal 1 – 0 Immobile (45) 2 – 0 Aubameyang (48) It didn’t turn out yo that long a season, did it Kathy? As a teenager living in The Cotswolds, Smash and Grab was a familiar phrase. Not because it was some pre-digit…
- 2 days ago, 17 Sep 14, 8:50am -
- Dortmund Preview: Here We Go Again
Arsenal travel to Dortmund this evening for the opening game in this year’s Champions League campaign. It was so tempting to put ‘already doomed’ in that sentence – it really was. I am not ambivalent toward the competition, I just don’t ha…
- 3 days ago, 16 Sep 14, 7:17am -
- The Champions League – Another Arsenal Fall?
It is the footballing place to be seen. Without being there, Arsène will struggle to attract new players. Or more accurately, players of the quality of Mesut Özil and Alexis Sanchez. What impact habitually failing to progress beyond the last sixte…
- 4 days ago, 15 Sep 14, 7:23am -
- Arsenal & City Deadlock: Good Point, Bad Point?
Arsenal 2 – 2 Manchester City 0 – 1 Aguerro (28) 1 – 1 Wilshere (64) 2 – 1 Sanchez (74) 2 – 2 Demichelis (84) Bates, Caan, no, not you, not today; another time, I should think. This is football after all, and it will be a long season. This…
- 5 days ago, 14 Sep 14, 7:55am -
- City Preview: The Script Is Written, Will Arsenal Provide The Finish?
Morning all, a new day, a new playlist; Breakfast In Bedlam can be found here or in the right sidebar under Dad’s Jukebox. It’s a dreaded early kick-off; Arsène sought to play down the importance of the first shrill peep from the Acme Thunderer…
- 6 days ago, 13 Sep 14, 7:30am -
- Dortmund 2-0 Arsenal: An apocalyptic performance, but not the end of the world
Arsenal were dreadful against Dortmund. Watching this felt like looking at a cruelly-drawn caricature of a bad Arsenal display. Jurgen Klopp’s team were outstanding, and had us on the back-foot for 90 minutes. That said, I feel like I’m a little…
- 1 day ago, 17 Sep 14, 1:13pm -
- Arsenal 2-2 Manchester City: Might we be this year’s Liverpool?
This game reminded me a little of the 1-1 with Everton last year… From beginning to end – and from end-to-end – this was a frenetic and fabulous spectacle. In truth, either side could have come away with three points. This was a game Arsenal co…
- 3 days ago, 15 Sep 14, 3:56pm -
- Arsenal vs. Man City: Back to the beginning
This Saturday, Premier League football returns to the Emirates Stadium. In more than one sense, it feels as if we’re going back to the beginning. Back to the beginning in that we also opened up the campaign with a match against the Citizens. In the…
- 8 days ago, 10 Sep 14, 9:38pm -
- Good news for Gunners who haven’t got BT Sport
Good news, Gooners: word has reached Gunnerblog that BT is currently offering to pay the cost of cancelling your current broadband contract when you switch your broadband and home phone to BT. Apparently the deal is only going to be open for a short…
- 8 days ago, 10 Sep 14, 6:47pm -
- Why Danny Welbeck reminds me of Emmanuel Adebayor
The Leicester game… …was the latest in a string of uninspiring performances that have formed our start to the season. After our convincing victory over Manchester City in the Community Shield, many expected us to make a fast start in the Premier…
- 15 days ago, 3 Sep 14, 12:16pm -
- Examining why Arsene Wenger doesn’t want to buy a striker
Well, here we are. Another season is underway. I initially wrote ‘well and truly underway’, but then deleted it. In truth, this period between the opening fixture and the transfer deadline always feels like an extension of preseason. The window e…
- 20 days ago, 29 Aug 14, 10:06pm -
Arsenal FC Blog (Blog)
- Good News! Midfielder quashes Arsenal exit rumours
Arsenal fans have every right to rejoice this summer. Not only have they signed a world class player in Alexis Sanchez but the Community Shield victory over Manchester City has given them a huge morale boost – and an odds boost at Betfair and othe…
- 38 days ago, 12 Aug 14, 6:32am -
- Wilshere not likely to start for England in World Cup
Latest World Cup opinions in the news today from former England left-back, Stuart Pearce, best known by his endearing nick-name; Psycho (see video below and you’ll understand why). For this incident and many more, Psycho has always been a player th…
- 99 days ago, 11 Jun 14, 1:14pm -
- Just how important is the FA Cup to Arsenal?
Arsenal take on Everton at home in the FA Cup on Saturday with a chance to make it through to the semi-finals of the tournament. With only Manchester City left of the big boys, there is every chance that the Gunners could well go on to make it to Wem…
- , 3 Mar 14, 6:55am -
- Southampton vs Arsenal: Can the Gunners extend the winning streak?
Arsenal travel to take on Southampton at St Mary’s on Tuesday night and will look to continue their perfect start to 2014. The Gunners have won their five games in all competitions so far this year, but face arguably their toughest test of the new…
- , 28 Jan 14, 10:37am -
- Expectations Management 101
After a turbulent--even rancorous--start to the season against Aston Villa, The Arsenal have come on like Gangbusters.
- , 29 Oct 13, 11:05am -
- Open Thread: The Dawning of the Emirates Age
Will this be the Arsenal that finally brings home the silverware and transforms our pricey spaceship into Fortress Emirates?
- , 13 Sep 13, 10:13pm -
Untold Arsenal (Blog)
- newRef Review : Arsenal – Man City
Referee: Mark Clattenburg Week 4 13/09/2014 A somewhat confusing match from Clattenburg to be honest. Looking at the numbers his first half was rather poor. A score of only 70% and a weighted score of only 63% are very low for his standards. His sco…
- 6 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 5:30pm -
- Arsenal start their Uefa Youth League campaign with a win
By Tony Attwood The UEFA Youth League – an under 19s competition – is now in the second season of its two-year trial – it is the European governing body’s first youth competition at club level. Access to the competition is reserved for the yo…
- 12 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 12:10pm -
- What makes a good start to the season?
By Tony Attwood There has been a little agitation in some quarters concerning our league position at the start of the season. – won one, drawn three, lost nil. And it made me ponder what other season starters had been like. It is hard to think abou…
- 17 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 7:14am -
- Ref review Leicester – Arsenal
Referee review Leicester – Arsenal Referee : Anthony Taylor Date 31/08/2014 A referee we feared and he lived up to the expectations. The good thing is he didn’t turn up to the extreme bias he showed in the Aston Villa match last season. But he s…
- 1 day ago, 17 Sep 14, 4:11pm -
- If repeatedly doing something that doesn’t work is madness, then what is this?
By Dr Billy “the Dog” McGraw, Senior Consultant Psychiatrist, University Hospital of the North Circular Road. There is a saying which is often, but wrongly, attributed to Albert Einstein that says that one definition of madness is doing something…
- 1 day ago, 17 Sep 14, 12:26pm -
- The first impressions from the Dortmund match
By Walter Broeckx Note: this was written down just when I came back from Dortmund in the middle of the night (3.00 am). I haven’t seen any images on Tv, heard no talks from media, pundits or whoever feels free to say what I ought to think. Because…
- 2 days ago, 17 Sep 14, 5:46am -
Le Grove (Blog)
- The lessons of Dortmund | Wenger is elite mediocrity
I don’t do away days normally. I don’t have worry in saying that the main reason is because I’m not dedicated enough to spunk half my salary following my team to some of the least inspiring places in Europe. However, Dortmund was the place I wa…
- 15 hours ago, 18 Sep 14, 9:07am -
- Dortmund 2-0 Arsenal. Shit Sandwich
In Pedro’s absence, I thought I’d struggle for content this week but that absolute shit show of a performance has provided me with plenty. So let’s get started… Maybe it’s the fact we’re 7 games in and yet to produce a half decent perform…
- 2 days ago, 17 Sep 14, 12:01am -
- Dortmund preview
Good morning all. So tonight we face a real test away in Dortmund. Pedro will be there the lucky git, it looks like such an exciting ground to watch football in. Amazing atmosphere, amazing fans and apparently you can get a chateaubriand with a glass…
- 3 days ago, 16 Sep 14, 9:14am -
- Ozil, Debuchy, Sneezing Pandas and Shrodinger’s Cat
Happy Monday!! as Bob Geldof once crooned. Alex here, I forgot to mention yesterday that im filling in for Pete for the week as he jet sets off to Dortmund. But fear not we have plenty to talk about – more fall out from the City game, Man United be…
- 4 days ago, 15 Sep 14, 8:48am -
- Arsenal 2-2 Man City. Hasa Diga Eebowai
Well well good morning. Alex here, taking over from Pedro, to report to you following yesterday’s excitefest against champions Manchester City. I don’t have highlights available to me so apols for the startling lack of detail. Let me start with a…
- 5 days ago, 14 Sep 14, 8:46am -
- AARON IS FIT and he passed his medical
Mad LOLz with that headline. Aaron has passed his medical according to Wayne Veysey, which is banging news. Danny Welbeck has been in all the company shots looking athletic and fancy. It’s feeling good. Real good. I’ve no idea what to expect from…
- 6 days ago, 13 Sep 14, 8:37am -
- Oldham v Liverpool: Betting Tips
Oldham v Liverpool – FA Cup Round 4 – Sunday 27 January 4pm Live on ITV FA Cup fever has reached Oldham Athletic’s Boundary Park. League One Latics host Premier Full Article »
- , 26 Jan 13, 9:38pm -
- Real Zaragoza v Espanyol: Preview and Tips
Real Zaragoza v Espanyol Live on Sky Sports 1. Kick off: Saturday 7pm Real Zaragoza have lost six of their nine home matches this season and manager Manuel Jimenez has Full Article »
- , 26 Jan 13, 10:20am -
- Deportivo La Coruna Vs Valencia – Live 21:00 Sky Sports
20th place Deportivo welcome 7th place Valencia on this Saturday evening, where the home side at sitting on just three wins all season. The visitors have clocked up nine and will aim Full Article »
- , 26 Jan 13, 10:01am -
- Saturday’s Football Tipsters Tips: 26th Jan
Some games have been wiped out by the snow again so check the fixture list before placing your bet again today. Here’s the top tips from all the best (and Full Article »
- , 26 Jan 13, 10:00am -
- Real Zaragoza Vs Espanyol – Live 19:00 Sky Sports
13th play 15th in an all mid-table affair on Saturday with Zaragoza picking up just four points from a possible last eighteen, and Espanyol picking up eleven points, only losing to Barcelona in Full Article »
- , 26 Jan 13, 9:44am -
- Juventus v Genoa: Betting Tips
Juventus v Genoa – Serie A – Saturday 26 January 7:45pm Live on ESPN The fixture at the Juventus Stadium is an important one at both ends of the Serie Full Article »
- , 25 Jan 13, 11:54pm -