BWFC.co.uk (Official Site)
- Report: Bolton Wanderers XI 1-5 Melbourne City
- 9 hours ago, 23 Jul 14, 9:37pm -
- Summer holiday football courses still available
- 14 hours ago, 23 Jul 14, 3:56pm -
- Match highlights: Rochdale 0-2 Bolton Wanderers
- 18 hours ago, 23 Jul 14, 12:23pm -
- Bolton Wanderers XI: Melbourne City preview
- 21 hours ago, 23 Jul 14, 9:00am -
- Dougie Freedman on Rochdale win and potential transfers
- 1 day ago, 22 Jul 14, 11:42pm -
- Report: Rochdale 0-2 Bolton
- 1 day ago, 22 Jul 14, 9:31pm -
- Hughes joins Bolton as player-coach
Veteran midfielder Andy Hughes joins Bolton as a player-coach after being released by Championship rivals Charlton.
- 2 days ago, 22 Jul 14, 4:57pm -
- Midfielder Robinson leaves Bolton
Midfielder Andy Robinson has left Bolton Wanderers just three weeks after signing from Southampton on a free transfer.
- 5 days ago, 19 Jul 14, 1:34pm -
- McNaughton returns to Bolton on loan
Cardiff City defender Kevin McNaughton has joined Championship rivals Bolton Wanderers on loan in a season-long deal.
- 8 days ago, 16 Jul 14, 4:23pm -
- Blackburn sign Baptiste on loan
Defender Alex Baptiste joins Bolton's Championship rivals Blackburn, while Rovers full-back Markus Olsson signs a new deal.
- 13 days ago, 11 Jul 14, 5:00pm -
- Ream signs three-year Bolton deal
United States international defender Tim Ream signs a new three-year deal with Championship side Bolton Wanderers.
- 17 days ago, 7 Jul 14, 10:33am -
- Bolton invite back injured Holden
Stuart Holden returns to Bolton Wanderers ahead of the upcoming season to continue his recovery from injury.
- 20 days ago, 4 Jul 14, 9:59am -
- FL Spotlights
Over the course of the 2013/14 campaign, Sky Sports once again delved deep into the heart of the Football League in an effort to provide a greater insight into life away from the glare of the Premier League.
- 47 days ago, 7 Jun 14, 5:17pm -
- Freedman taking tough stance
Dougie Freedman has vowed to take a tough stance in his efforts to bring new recruits into Bolton Wanderers this summer.
- 51 days ago, 2 Jun 14, 8:11pm -
- Dervite to sign for Bolton
Bolton will sign French defender Dorian Dervite when his contract at Charlton expires next month.
- 58 days ago, 27 May 14, 12:32pm -
- Bogdan in no rush for talks
Bolton Wanderers goalkeeper Adam Bogdan is happy to wait before holding talks about his future at the Championship club.
- 58 days ago, 26 May 14, 8:11pm -
- Bolton to sign Robinson
Bolton will sign midfielder Andy Robinson when his contract with Southampton expires this summer.
- 64 days ago, 21 May 14, 5:05pm -
- Freedman offers Lonergan hope
Bolton Wanderers boss Dougie Freedman has assured Andy Lonergan that he has a future at the club and talks over a new deal could happen this summer, but only if the goalkeeper is prepared to fight for his place.
- 65 days ago, 19 May 14, 7:58pm -
- Championship club-by-club fixtures 2014-15
Complete breakdown of the Championship fixtures for the new 2014-15 season
- 36 days ago, 18 Jun 14, 9:28am -
- Arsene Wenger calls for medical and training review after Arsenal slump bottom of 2013/14 injury list
Wenger calls for comprehensive medical and training review after Arsenal slump bottom of 2013/14 injury list
- 58 days ago, 27 May 14, 10:10am -
- Bolton chairman Phil Gartside and ex-manager Sammy Lee accused of cheating agent over sale of Gavin McCann
Agent Tony McGill claims club brought in sports agency group SEM to represent Bolton "at the last minute"
- , 7 Apr 14, 7:25pm -
- Scottish defender Alan Hutton offered an escape route out of Aston Villa by Bolton Wanderers
Scottish international Alan Hutton is to speak to Championship club about a move away from Villa Park after being frozen out
- , 28 Feb 14, 9:24am -
- Bolton Wanderers 0 Burnley 1: match report
Bolton Wanderers 0 Burnley 1: Sam Vokes scores the only goal of the game as Burnley secure their first win at Bolton in 29 years
- , 11 Feb 14, 11:59pm -
- Cardiff City manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer relishes return to Old Trafford to take on former club Manchester United
Cardiff City manager is confident of adding to Manchester United's woes after FA Cup win over Bolton Wanderers.
- , 26 Jan 14, 10:30pm -
- Burnley sign Marvin Sordell and Matt Taylor for Premier League campaign
Striker Sordell signs from Bolton for undisclosed fee Taylor joins after West Ham contract ran out this summerBurnley have announced the double signing of the striker Marvin Sordell from Bolton Wanderers and the former West Ham midfielder Matt Taylo…
- 20 days ago, 4 Jul 14, 1:47pm -
- Championship 2014-15 fixtures: week-by-week list for the season
Full interactive fixtures for every leagueLouis van Gaal gets Swansea opener with Manchester UnitedPremier League fixtures: full list for next seasonLeague One 2014-15: full week-by-week fixture listLeague Two 2014-15: week-by-week fixturesFull fixtu…
- 36 days ago, 18 Jun 14, 9:08am -
- Championship club accounts: profit, loss and the wage bill
Guardian analysis shows that the 24 clubs in the 2012-13 Championship had a collective net debt of almost £1bn. How much money did they spend on wages and how much profit did they make? Club-by-club guide to Championship finances Championship clubs…
- 62 days ago, 22 May 14, 9:00pm -
- Survival of the fittest: club-by-club guide to Championship finances
Who are the owners, what is the turnover, how much is spent on wages and everything else you want to know from the 2012/13 accounts of the 24 clubs in the Championship that season Championship clubs rack up £1bn debt Datablog: profit, loss and the w…
- 62 days ago, 22 May 14, 8:59pm -
- Bolton Wanderers 2-2 Birmingham City | Championship match report
To say that Paul Caddis's dramatic late goal was priceless would be labouring the point but it was certainly worth millions to Birmingham.But for the indefatigable Caddis's header in the third minute of injury time, Birmingham would be in the third t…
- 82 days ago, 3 May 14, 1:25pm -
- Three years ago Birmingham City won the League Cup look at them now | James Riach
A story of inglorious decline, set amid financial ruin and disastrous ownership, could end in relegation to the third tier"Keep right on to the end" will be sung by Birmingham City supporters on Saturday, as it is every week, but there is a hairpin b…
- 83 days ago, 2 May 14, 6:08pm -
- Keith Andrews to hold talks with Watford over season-long loan move from Bolton
Republic of Ireland midfielder Keith Andrews, 33, will hold talks with Watford on Wednesday regarding a season-long loan from fellow Championship club Bolton Wanderers.
- 1 day ago, 22 Jul 14, 10:23pm -
- Monaco striker Gaetano Monachello wanted by Bolton, Bournemouth, Blackpool and Sheff Wed
The Italian forward is free to leave the Ligue 1 club on loan this summer, with the French side prepared to cover his salary in full.
- 2 days ago, 22 Jul 14, 10:00am -
- Brighton line up Osasuna striker Manuel Onwu Villafrance in £600,000 move
Brighton are looking to sign Osasuna striker Manuel Onwu Villafrance.
- 17 days ago, 7 Jul 14, 3:03pm -
- Bolton tie down player of the year Tim Ream for another three years at the Reebok
Bolton defender Tim Ream has signed a three-year extension to his current deal with the club.
- 17 days ago, 7 Jul 14, 2:07pm -
- Golden Years: World Cup fans special
Supporters have always been a special part of any World Cup, and our nostalgic picture series this week focuses on the fans.
- 29 days ago, 25 Jun 14, 12:18pm -
- Premier League fixtures for 2014-15 season set to be announced at 9am on Wednesday
Get all the latest fixture news on Sportsmail as soon as it is announced on Wednesday at 09.00 BST
- 36 days ago, 18 Jun 14, 9:58am -
- Match Preview:- Swansea
This weekend, Bolton face Brendan Rodgers' Swansea side. Bolton have failed to win in their last two, while Swansea picked up their first win, since beat Man City by beating Steve Kean's Blackburn. Swansea and Bolton have already face each other twic…
- , 20 Apr 12, 9:45am -
- ESPNsoccernet needs you!
ESPNsoccernet's Correspondents pages have provided opinionated football fans with the chance to publish articles to a massive global audience since the year 2000 and although that tradition continues unabated our ESPNsoccernet FC section continues to…
- , 3 Apr 12, 11:50am -
- Ryo, Marv and the Arsenal
Hey folks, how’s it banging? So the transfer window is now officially closed and it has been a pretty interesting “deadline day” for the whites. Earlier in the day, we secured Arsenal midfielder Ryo Miyachi on loan for the reminder of the seaso…
- , 1 Feb 12, 2:33am -
- Victory at Everton
Hi, it's been a while since I have posted I know, I wont tell you the real reason why so I shall make something believable up. I started to believe lizards ruled the world. Now that's cleared up I can get back to some regular updates.
- , 5 Jan 12, 10:46am -
- We'll be back
I don't know if anyone is interested in reading anything about Bolton Wanderers at the current time, I know I'm not. I have a proclivity toward ignoring the grim, and this is exactly the tried and tested method I'm sticking to during this loathsome p…
- , 11 Oct 11, 11:58pm -
- Time to get winning. feat. Dean Windass
I have some working word-processing software again, so I can write something, text-edit just doesn’t cut it, and unfortunately, writing a blog on my phone is out of the question, as it seems to struggle with the word Cleverley.
- , 15 Sep 11, 5:53pm -
Sorry, feed currently unavailable.
- Freedman to make loan calls
Dougie Freedman is pleased to have some tough decisions to make regarding possible loans for a number of youngsters.
- 2 days ago, 22 Jul 14, 4:28pm -
- Andrews set to leave Bolton
Keith Andrews has been told by Bolton Wanderers that he is free to look for another club.
- 2 days ago, 22 Jul 14, 2:14pm -
- Bolton shelve Bogdan talks
Bolton will not burden Adam Bogdan with contract extension talks as he continues to generate transfer speculation.
- 3 days ago, 21 Jul 14, 11:30am -
- 'Homesick' Andy leaves Bolton
Andy Robinson has left Bolton just a few months after signing for the Championship club.
- 5 days ago, 19 Jul 14, 11:14am -
- Freedman: Keep the faith
Dougie Freedman has conceded that Bolton are unlikely to land a 'big name' but hopes supporters trust his judgement.
- 6 days ago, 18 Jul 14, 3:32pm -
- Bolton hoping Lee won't leave
Bolton boss Dougie Freedman is looking to keep Chung-yong Lee at the Reebok Stadium amid reports of interest from afar.
- 6 days ago, 17 Jul 14, 6:45pm -
- Freedman to continue striker search
Bolton manager Dougie Freedman has confirmed he is looking to bolster his attacking options ahead of the new Sky Bet Championship season.
- 20 hours ago, 23 Jul 14, 9:58am -
- Hughes lands coach role at Bolton
Bolton have brought in veteran midfielder Andy Hughes as a development coach, primarily to work with the club's Under-21 and Academy teams.
- 2 days ago, 22 Jul 14, 4:47pm -
- Robinson leaves Bolton
Bolton have confirmed that Andy Robinson has left the club.
- 4 days ago, 20 Jul 14, 1:04pm -
- Freedman hails 'productive' tour
Bolton manager Dougie Freedman says the club's tour of Scandinavia has proved to be beneficial for all involved.
- 7 days ago, 17 Jul 14, 1:30pm -
- McNaughton returns on loan
Bolton have signed defender Kevin McNaughton from Cardiff on a season-long loan.
- 8 days ago, 16 Jul 14, 5:18pm -
- New style for Bolton
Bolton manager Dougie Freedman said his side will adopt a new playing style next season after watching them win in Denmark.
- 10 days ago, 14 Jul 14, 10:29am -
- Set Pieces : On the road to Great Lever
Reasons to be fearful 1,2,3........
- , 1 Jan 70, 12:00am -
- Set Pieces : I'll do it My Way
or High Hopes? ......
- , 1 Jan 70, 12:00am -
- Set Pieces : A history of Bolton Wanderers
Trotting Through Times Past..1280-1888
- , 1 Jan 70, 12:00am -
- Set Pieces : Fords or Ferraris?
It's the way forwards......I think..
- , 1 Jan 70, 12:00am -
- Set Pieces : Veritas Vos Liberabit
Where does the truth lie?
- , 1 Jan 70, 12:00am -
- Away Daze : Q.P.R. ....We're domed.....
A look-forward to a predicted thrashing......
- , 1 Jan 70, 12:00am -
Voice of Bolton
- What Is Wrong With These Footballers?
000000000Wow! Are these footballers going soft? These days, players are getting paid a pretty penny to play a sport that most people on our beloved planet love to play for fun. However, we’re hearing that players are finding it hard to settle in lo…
- 3 days ago, 21 Jul 14, 10:35am -
- [Player Analysis] Liam Feeney
000000000I think it’s fair to say that few were excited when Liam Feeney joined on loan in September last year. However, he immediately helped end our winless run and put in a few energetic displays down the wing. After Dougie not being able to agr…
- 3 days ago, 21 Jul 14, 9:55am -
- Are Barnsley Mad? Zat Knight? Really?
000000000Barnsley must be mad – either that or just plain desperate. There have been reports suggesting that Barnsley boss Danny Wilson is rather interested in signing former Bolton calamity Zat Knight. The former Bolton centre-back has been withou…
- 3 days ago, 21 Jul 14, 6:20am -
- Queens Park Rangers Target Bolton Maestro
000000000Queens Park Rangers are now linked with Mark Davies, with big Harry Redknapp looking to lure the fans favourite down south presenting Davies with the chance to play Premier League football. It is never a surprise to see Mark ‘Sparky’ Dav…
- 3 days ago, 21 Jul 14, 6:05am -
- Wanderers Settle Some Of That Debt
000000000Well, if fans were looking for a reason to why the Whites didn’t have any cash available to land Lukas Jutkiewicz, then this probably goes a long way to explain why. Wanderers had agreed a short term lending facility with Barclays Bank app…
- 8 days ago, 16 Jul 14, 9:10am -
- Cardiff City Interested In Chung Yong Lee?
000000000We have learned to take some news from the tabloids with a pinch of salt. One tabloid which this statement applies to is the Daily Mail – as we all know they tend to make stuff up as and when they please. However, we have known for quite s…
- 9 days ago, 15 Jul 14, 10:23am -