BWFC.co.uk (Official Site)
- Jay Spearing calls for an immediate response
- 1 day ago, 20 Aug 14, 12:50pm -
- Short highlights: Middlesbrough
- 1 day ago, 20 Aug 14, 11:56am -
- Crewe ticket and travel info confirmed
- 2 days ago, 20 Aug 14, 10:50am -
- Manager on Middlesbrough result
- 2 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 11:48pm -
- #BOLvMID: Match commentary
- 2 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 5:00pm -
- Leeds United ticket details
- 2 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 3:17pm -
- No doom and gloom at Bolton - Mills
Defender Matt Mills believes Bolton can overcome a difficult start to the season, starting at Brighton on Saturday.
- 13 hours ago, 21 Aug 14, 11:14am -
- Bolton Wanderers 1-2 Middlesbrough
Middlesbrough come from behind to leave Bolton Wanderers still searching for a first Championship win of the season.
- 2 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 9:46pm -
- Bolton Wanderers 2-2 Nottingham Forest
Striker Britt Assombalonga scores twice for Nottingham Forest as they share the points with Bolton Wanderers.
- 5 days ago, 16 Aug 14, 4:10pm -
- Bolton Wanderers 3-2 Bury (aet)
Championship side Bolton need extra-time to see off League Two neighbours Bury in the first round of the League Cup.
- 9 days ago, 12 Aug 14, 9:55pm -
- Bolton sign Cardiff's Mason on loan
Bolton Wanderers sign striker Joe Mason on loan from Cardiff City for a third time.
- 10 days ago, 11 Aug 14, 12:23pm -
- Watford 3-0 Bolton Wanderers
Troy Deeney, Matej Vydra and Fernando Forestieri score to give Watford a winning start against Bolton Wanderers.
- 12 days ago, 9 Aug 14, 5:42pm -
- Southend sign Bolton's Bolger
Southend have continued their transfer frenzy with the capture of Bolton defender Cian Bolger for an undisclosed fee.
- 16 days ago, 5 Aug 14, 6:45pm -
- Freedman plans to be patient
Dougie Freedman is prepared to be patient in his pursuit of fresh faces as Bolton Wanderers continue to work to a tight budget.
- 17 days ago, 4 Aug 14, 9:28pm -
- FL72 Preview tickets
Calling all Football League fans!
- 17 days ago, 4 Aug 14, 3:42pm -
- McNaughton: Vitesse a good test
Bolton full-back Kevin McNaughton was pleased with the test Vitesse provided his side at the Macron Stadium on Sunday.
- 17 days ago, 4 Aug 14, 2:30pm -
- Sky Bet Transfer Fund
Sky Bet are giving fans the chance to win £250,000 for the Football League team of their choice to spend on new players in the January transfer window.
- 18 days ago, 4 Aug 14, 8:30am -
- Gartside downplays Bolton debt
Bolton's level of debt is not a cause for concern as they prepare to start their third season since being relegated from the Premier League, according to club chairman Phil Gartside.
- 19 days ago, 2 Aug 14, 2:12pm -
- Championship club-by-club guide for new 2014-15 season
Luke Edwards and John Percy have lowdown on all 24 clubs including key players, odds and best/worst case scenarios for season ahead
- 19 days ago, 2 Aug 14, 1:31pm -
- Championship club-by-club fixtures 2014-15
Complete breakdown of the Championship fixtures for the new 2014-15 season
- 65 days ago, 18 Jun 14, 9:28am -
- Arsene Wenger calls for medical and training review after Arsenal slump bottom of 2013/14 injury list
Wenger calls for comprehensive medical and training review after Arsenal slump bottom of 2013/14 injury list
- 87 days ago, 27 May 14, 10:10am -
- Bolton chairman Phil Gartside and ex-manager Sammy Lee accused of cheating agent over sale of Gavin McCann
Agent Tony McGill claims club brought in sports agency group SEM to represent Bolton "at the last minute"
- , 7 Apr 14, 7:25pm -
- Scottish defender Alan Hutton offered an escape route out of Aston Villa by Bolton Wanderers
Scottish international Alan Hutton is to speak to Championship club about a move away from Villa Park after being frozen out
- , 28 Feb 14, 9:24am -
- Bolton Wanderers 0 Burnley 1: match report
Bolton Wanderers 0 Burnley 1: Sam Vokes scores the only goal of the game as Burnley secure their first win at Bolton in 29 years
- , 11 Feb 14, 11:59pm -
- Championship roundup: Stuart Pearce hails Nottingham Forest youngsters
Britt Assombalonga double as Nottingham Forest draw Wins for Championship newcomers Cardiff and NorwichStuart Pearce hailed two first-half equalisers from Britt Assombalonga as Forest secured a point at Bolton. With our attacking play we probably des…
- 5 days ago, 16 Aug 14, 10:36pm -
- Championship 2014/15: club-by-club preview
Can Derby County overcome last seasons playoff heartache? And will Blackpool survive after a traumatic summer?Manager Lee Clark Continue reading...
- 14 days ago, 8 Aug 14, 7:00am -
- Championship 2014-15 season preview | Simon Burnton
From clubs vying for automatic promotion to the Premier League to play-off contenders, likely strugglers and players to watch Poll: which clubs will be promoted? Sami Hyypias high ambition at Brighton & Hove AlbionAs ever the clubs that have most rec…
- 15 days ago, 7 Aug 14, 10:19am -
- Which clubs will be promoted from the Championship this season? poll
Cardiff City, Derby County and Fulham are favourites to earn promotion, but which three clubs do you expect to go up? Continue reading...
- 15 days ago, 7 Aug 14, 9:15am -
- Burnley sign Marvin Sordell and Matt Taylor for Premier League campaign
Striker Sordell signs from Bolton for undisclosed fee Taylor joins after West Ham contract ran out this summerBurnley have announced the double signing of the striker Marvin Sordell from Bolton Wanderers and the former West Ham midfielder Matt Taylo…
- 48 days ago, 4 Jul 14, 1:47pm -
- Championship 2014-15 fixtures: week-by-week list for the season
Full interactive fixtures for every leagueLouis van Gaal gets Swansea opener with Manchester UnitedPremier League fixtures: full list for next seasonLeague One 2014-15: full week-by-week fixture listLeague Two 2014-15: week-by-week fixturesFull fixtu…
- 65 days ago, 18 Jun 14, 9:08am -
- Andre Schurrle scored a stunning team goal for Chelsea at Burnley, here's our favourite team goals of all-time
It might be early days in the season, but Chelsea's Andre Schurrle scored a contender for team goal of the season. Here, Sportsmail has put together a list of the best team goals scored over the years.
- 3 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 11:52am -
- CHAMPIONSHIP LIVE: Nottingham Forest off to winning start under Stuart Pearce following 2-0 win over Blackpool
Follow Sportsmail's coverage of the Championship as the 2014-15 season begins around the country outside the top flight this weekend.
- 12 days ago, 9 Aug 14, 5:02pm -
- Keith Andrews to hold talks with Watford over season-long loan move from Bolton
Republic of Ireland midfielder Keith Andrews, 33, will hold talks with Watford on Wednesday regarding a season-long loan from fellow Championship club Bolton Wanderers.
- 30 days ago, 22 Jul 14, 10:23pm -
- Monaco striker Gaetano Monachello wanted by Bolton, Bournemouth, Blackpool and Sheff Wed
The Italian forward is free to leave the Ligue 1 club on loan this summer, with the French side prepared to cover his salary in full.
- 31 days ago, 22 Jul 14, 10:00am -
- Brighton line up Osasuna striker Manuel Onwu Villafrance in £600,000 move
Brighton are looking to sign Osasuna striker Manuel Onwu Villafrance.
- 45 days ago, 7 Jul 14, 3:03pm -
- Bolton tie down player of the year Tim Ream for another three years at the Reebok
Bolton defender Tim Ream has signed a three-year extension to his current deal with the club.
- 45 days ago, 7 Jul 14, 2:07pm -
- Match Preview:- Swansea
This weekend, Bolton face Brendan Rodgers' Swansea side. Bolton have failed to win in their last two, while Swansea picked up their first win, since beat Man City by beating Steve Kean's Blackburn. Swansea and Bolton have already face each other twic…
- , 20 Apr 12, 9:45am -
- ESPNsoccernet needs you!
ESPNsoccernet's Correspondents pages have provided opinionated football fans with the chance to publish articles to a massive global audience since the year 2000 and although that tradition continues unabated our ESPNsoccernet FC section continues to…
- , 3 Apr 12, 11:50am -
- Ryo, Marv and the Arsenal
Hey folks, how’s it banging? So the transfer window is now officially closed and it has been a pretty interesting “deadline day” for the whites. Earlier in the day, we secured Arsenal midfielder Ryo Miyachi on loan for the reminder of the seaso…
- , 1 Feb 12, 2:33am -
- Victory at Everton
Hi, it's been a while since I have posted I know, I wont tell you the real reason why so I shall make something believable up. I started to believe lizards ruled the world. Now that's cleared up I can get back to some regular updates.
- , 5 Jan 12, 10:46am -
- We'll be back
I don't know if anyone is interested in reading anything about Bolton Wanderers at the current time, I know I'm not. I have a proclivity toward ignoring the grim, and this is exactly the tried and tested method I'm sticking to during this loathsome p…
- , 11 Oct 11, 11:58pm -
- Time to get winning. feat. Dean Windass
I have some working word-processing software again, so I can write something, text-edit just doesn’t cut it, and unfortunately, writing a blog on my phone is out of the question, as it seems to struggle with the word Cleverley.
- , 15 Sep 11, 5:53pm -
Sorry, feed currently unavailable.
- Freedman rounds on referee
Dougie Freedman was critical of referee Stephen Martin after Bolton's 2-1 home defeat to Middlesbrough.
- 2 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 10:08pm -
- Kike helps Boro beat Bolton
Kike's second-half strike saw Middlesbrough bounce back from losing at Leeds to beat Bolton 2-1 at the Macron Stadium.
- 2 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 9:19pm -
- Clark rules out Hall approach
Birmingham manager Lee Clark has refuted reports suggesting he could make a move for Bolton's Rob Hall.
- 2 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 6:41pm -
- Birmingham eye Hall return
Sky Sports understands Birmingham City are eyeing a move to bring Bolton forward Rob Hall back to St Andrew's.
- 4 days ago, 18 Aug 14, 8:39am -
- Rival managers laud Assombalonga
Britt Assombalonga's first goals for Nottm Forest earned the former Peterborough star praise from manager Stuart Pearce.
- 5 days ago, 16 Aug 14, 5:31pm -
- Assombalonga denies Bolton
Britt Assombalonga scored his first goals for Nottingham Forest to earn a 2-2 draw with Bolton at the Macron Stadium.
- 5 days ago, 16 Aug 14, 3:27pm -
- Freedman rounds on referee
Bolton manager Dougie Freedman criticised referee Stephen Martin after Kike's second-half strike condemned Bolton to a 2-1 loss at home to Middlesbrough.
- 2 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 11:07pm -
- Bolton 1 Middlesbrough 2
Spanish striker Kike's second-half strike saw Middlesbrough bounce back from their defeat at Leeds to beat Bolton 2-1 at Macron Stadium.
- 2 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 10:17pm -
- Same again for Boro
Dean Moxey faces a late fitness test before Bolton welcome Middlesbrough to the Macron Stadium.
- 3 days ago, 18 Aug 14, 3:41pm -
- Assombalonga grabs point for Forest
Britt Assombalonga bagged a brace as Nottingham Forest twice came from behind to claim a 2-2 draw against Bolton at the Macron Stadium.
- 5 days ago, 16 Aug 14, 5:11pm -
- Wheater set to keep place
David Wheater may retain his place in Dougie Freedman's side after playing in Bolton's Capital One Cup win over Bury.
- 7 days ago, 15 Aug 14, 11:40am -
- Railwaymen to host Trotters
Crewe will host Bolton in the second round of the Capital One Cup.
- 8 days ago, 13 Aug 14, 10:43pm -
- Set Pieces : On the road to Great Lever
Reasons to be fearful 1,2,3........
- , 1 Jan 70, 12:00am -
- Set Pieces : I'll do it My Way
or High Hopes? ......
- , 1 Jan 70, 12:00am -
- Set Pieces : A history of Bolton Wanderers
Trotting Through Times Past..1280-1888
- , 1 Jan 70, 12:00am -
- Set Pieces : Fords or Ferraris?
It's the way forwards......I think..
- , 1 Jan 70, 12:00am -
- Set Pieces : Veritas Vos Liberabit
Where does the truth lie?
- , 1 Jan 70, 12:00am -
- Away Daze : Q.P.R. ....We're domed.....
A look-forward to a predicted thrashing......
- , 1 Jan 70, 12:00am -
Voice of Bolton
- newWill Bolton enjoy Bank Holiday Weekend Seaside trip to Brighton?
000000000The setting for Saturday is grand as far as Wanderers are concerned. Who wouldn’t want a trip to the seaside on Bank Holiday weekend. But what perils lie around the corner? One point from three games for Bolton is below fans expectation pu…
- 6 hours ago, 21 Aug 14, 6:25pm -
- Dougie Freedman Excited By Developing Younger Players
000000000Bolton Wanderers boss Dougie Freedman has revealed that the favourite aspect of his job is developing younger players. Speaking after completing the signing of Kaiyne Woolery from Tamworth, the Scottish manager was reported by Touchline Tal…
- 4 days ago, 18 Aug 14, 9:45am -
- Wanderers 2 Nottingham Forest 2 – Swirling Round The Drain
000000000I came across an interesting metaphor this morning. I was reading an article about grammar and the author wrote that the word ‘whom’ was ‘swirling round the drain’. It’s an image that equally applies to our football team. Bolton Wa…
- 4 days ago, 18 Aug 14, 6:10am -
- I’ve Got Players That Will Not Lie Down And Be Beaten – Dougie
000000000Bolton Wanderers manager Dougie Freedman has said that the players in his squad have a new found mental toughness which wasn’t there when he first came to the club. Speaking at the press conference yesterday, before the Nottingham Forest c…
- 6 days ago, 16 Aug 14, 6:00am -
- Can Trotters Cup Joy Overflow into Forest Game?
000000000Well, well, well. Here we are again. The start of a new league season, at a newly named ground. Maybe it’s best to draw a line under the performances against Watford and Bury, and look to the spirit and somewhat good fortune may have giv…
- 6 days ago, 15 Aug 14, 5:02pm -
- [Player Analysis] Dean Moxey
000000000Former Crystal Palace defender Dean Moxey was brought in this Summer in a bid to bolster our historically leaky defence. Having worked with Dougie successfully at Palace and being available on a free transfer, his signing seemed like a shrew…
- 7 days ago, 15 Aug 14, 6:15am -
The Bolton News
- Dougie battles to get fans onside at Wanderers
FULL-TIME whistle, jeers, repeat: Home has hardly been sweet for Dougie Freedman since the day he walked through the doors at Bolton Wanderers.
- 19 hours ago, 21 Aug 14, 5:20am -
- Wanderers starlet Jamie Thomas called up by Wales
WANDERERS starlet Jamie Thomas has been called up to the Wales Under-19s squad for their friendly double header against Montenegro next month.
- 1 day ago, 20 Aug 14, 5:21pm -
- Defender Kevin McNaughton doubtful for Bolton Wanderers' trip to Brighton and Hove Albion
WANDERERS defender Kevin McNaughton is set to miss Saturday’s trip to Brighton with a minor hamstring problem.
- 1 day ago, 20 Aug 14, 5:08pm -
- UPDATED: Wanderers close in on double deal for Liverpool and Crewe stars to ease their woes
WANDERERS aim to banish their early season blues by signing Liverpool starlet Jordon Ibe on loan.
- 2 days ago, 20 Aug 14, 8:46am -
- Freedman rues ref justice in home defeat to Middlesbrough
DOUGIE Freedman went into ref rage after seeing his side slip to a home defeat against Middlesbrough.
- 2 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 10:53pm -
- WANDERERS PLAYER RATINGS: Wanderers 1 Middlesbrough 2
WANDERERS 1 MIDDLESBROUGH 2
- 2 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 9:42pm -
The Manny Road
- Bolton Chairman Phil Gartside to Face Court Action
Bolton Wanderers chairman Phil Gartside is to face legal proceedings. Papers were lodged at Newcastle Crown Court last week by football agent Tony McGill. Gartside is one of nine defendants in an action linked to the 2007 transfer of Gavin McCann fro…
- , 6 Aug 12, 6:28pm -
- The Murky Financial World of Bolton Wanderers
With the dust beginning to settle on a football season in which Bolton Wanderers were relegated from the Premier League, attention has turned inevitably to the club’s financial position. Reebok spin doctor Mark Alderton acted quickly after the even…
- , 23 Jun 12, 1:19pm -
- It’s Time for Bolton Wanderers to Apologise
Welcome to life outside the Premier League. Sorry Owen, the Barclays Premier League. It sucks doesn’t it? One person who believes that is Allan Duckworth, the recently departed chief executive of Bolton Wanderers who headed for the job centre…
- , 23 Jun 12, 1:18pm -
- The Ginger Harry Secombe Who Runs Bolton Wanderers
It’s the close season, prior to the 2007-8 Premier League campaign and a familiar scene is about to unfold. Bolton Wanderers sign a new player, but just prior to the deal, a different agency from the one expected brokers the transaction. That pla…
- , 23 Jun 12, 11:14am -
- Peter Harrison – An Open Letter to Phil Gartside
Over the last few months, ex-football agent Peter Harrison has made a number of allegations against Phil Gartside on social networking site, Twitter. Here, in an open letter to the Bolton chairman, he explains the motives behind his actions. Dear P…
- , 23 Jun 12, 10:16am -
- Owen Coyle: You’re an Idiot
here comes a time in the tenure of every failing football manager, when those fans who’ve strived to give him the benefit of the doubt finally admit that he isn’t up to much. For Gary Megson, that came at Wigan in 2008, as Bolton produced a displ…
- , 11 Feb 12, 3:53pm -
About our Bolton Wanderers News Feeds We collect headlines about BWFC from around the internet including broadcasters such as BBC and Sky Sports, newspapers like the Guardian and Telegraph as well as taking feeds from fans forums and blogs. Keep up to date on all the news from the Reebok Stadium, with Bolton Transfer News, Team News, Transfer Rumours, Fixtures and Press Conferences.