About our Fulham FC News Here at Football News Now we collect all the latest news and headlines from Fulham Football Club, so if you're looking for Fulham Transfer News, Fulham Team News, the latest Rumours from Craven Cottage and all the updates as Fulham challenge for the Premier League, FA Cup and Europa League. We scour the net for up-to-the-minute news including newspapers such as the Guardian and the Telegraph, broadcasters like BBC Sport and Sky Sports News, fans forums and supporters blogs. If you know of any sites that we should feature then please recommend a site using our links below.
Feed Currently Unavailable.
- newMagath convinced Fulham can go up
Fulham manager Felix Magath says his side can win an instant promotion to the Premier League despite their poor start.
- 2 hours ago, 21 Aug 14, 12:08pm -
- Fulham 0-1 Wolverhampton Wanderers
Fulham suffer a third straight Championship defeat after Bakary Sako's goal earns Wolves victory at Craven Cottage.
- 17 hours ago, 20 Aug 14, 9:26pm -
- Fulham 0-1 Millwall
Millwall make it two wins out of two as Martyn Woolford's first-half goal proves enough to defeat Fulham.
- 5 days ago, 16 Aug 14, 4:02pm -
- Fulham boss Magath snaps up Fazlic
Fulham boss Felix Magath signs Dino Fazlic after the former Bolton midfielder impresses during a trial.
- 6 days ago, 15 Aug 14, 4:56pm -
- Magath criticises McCormack fitness
Fulham boss Felix Magath criticises £11m signing Ross McCormack, saying the ex-Leeds striker is not fit enough.
- 12 days ago, 9 Aug 14, 8:53pm -
- Fulham's Stekelenburg joins Monaco
Fulham keeper Maarten Stekelenburg signs for AS Monaco on a season-long loan, the French club confirms.
- 12 days ago, 9 Aug 14, 6:53pm -
- MK Dons to play United
Louis van Gaal's Manchester United will face MK Dons in the second round of the Capital One Cup.
- 8 days ago, 13 Aug 14, 10:12pm -
- Wolves face battle for Wood
Wolves face competition from several Championship rivals for Leicester City striker Chris Wood.
- 9 days ago, 12 Aug 14, 8:06pm -
- McCarthy praises McGoldrick
Mick McCarthy hailed the "diligence and professionalism" of David McGoldrick after the striker spearheaded a 2-1 opening-day victory over a new-look Fulham side.
- 12 days ago, 9 Aug 14, 8:25pm -
- Strike duo earn Ipswich win
Daryl Murphy scored one and made one as Ipswich got their Sky Bet Championship season off to a flyer with a 2-1 win at the expense of new-look Fulham.
- 12 days ago, 9 Aug 14, 6:53pm -
- Stekelenburg loaned to Monaco
Fulham goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg has joined Monaco on a season-long loan.
- 12 days ago, 9 Aug 14, 6:52pm -
- Parker has no snub regrets
Scott Parker has no regrets at having snubbed a switch to Queens Park Rangers last summer in favour of joining Fulham.
- 12 days ago, 9 Aug 14, 3:08pm -
- Fulham 0 Wolverhampton 1: Bakary Sako's strike leaves Fulham struggling after three defeats in a row
Fulham 0 Wolverhampton 1: Sako's strike condemns hosts to third straight defeat in the Championship
- 17 hours ago, 20 Aug 14, 9:27pm -
- Youth policy may prove costly for Felix Magath's Fulham after 1-0 defeat against Millwall
A 1-0 home defeat to Millwall on Saturday leaves the Cottagers without any points so far in the Championship
- 4 days ago, 17 Aug 14, 9:30pm -
- Fulham 0 Millwall 1: Cottagers remain winless after early strike maintains Millwall's perfect start to season
Read a match report from the SkyBet Championship fixture between Fulham and Millwall at Craven Cottage on Saturday Aug 16 2014
- 5 days ago, 16 Aug 14, 7:49pm -
- Ipswich Town 2 Fulham 1: Felix Magath's first taste of Championship football hints at size of job at hand
Ipswich Town 2 Fulham 1: Late Hoogland strike not enough to prevent Fulham from slipping to opening day defeat
- 12 days ago, 9 Aug 14, 6:59pm -
- All change at Fulham as manager Felix Magath continues to make his mark at Craven Cottage
Interview: German has wielded the axe after relegation and introduced a regime to make his players fittest in the division
- 13 days ago, 8 Aug 14, 9:30pm -
- Championship club-by-club guide for new 2014-15 season
Luke Edwards and John Percy have lowdown on all 24 clubs including key players and the best/worst scenarios
- 19 days ago, 2 Aug 14, 1:31pm -
- Fulham 0-1 Wolves | Championship match report
Pointless and ponderous, this is not how the season was meant to begin for Fulham. The club that slipped out of the Premier League in May are now joint bottom of the Championship after three matches, the latest defeat inflicted by an accomplished Wol…
- 17 hours ago, 20 Aug 14, 9:04pm -
- Felix Magath says Fulham must win Championship clash with Wolves
West London club have lost opening two fixtures Wolves Kenny Jackett still on hunt for new signingsThe Fulham manager, Felix Magath, has branded the match with Wolverhampton Wanderers a must-win game after his sides poor start to the Championship sea…
- 2 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 1:58pm -
- Said & Done: footballs new culture; a classic bandit; and the prince of pitches
Also featuring: Karl Oyston; Diego Maradona; One Direction; and the player suspended for being two peopleFootballs new culture, three months after Uefa called Manchester Citys £49m financial fair play fine a historic win against greed and financial…
- 5 days ago, 16 Aug 14, 9:23pm -
- Manchester United away to MK Dons in Capital One Cup second round
United in second round for first time since 1995 Last seasons runners-up Sunderland face BirminghamManchester United were last out of the hat as they entered the second-round draw of the Capital One Cup for the first time in 19 years and will travel…
- 8 days ago, 13 Aug 14, 10:19pm -
- Socceroos to play Saudi Arabia at Craven Cottage
Game will be preparation for Asian CupWill follow friendly against BelgiumAustralia will take on Saudi Arabia in London next month as part of their build-up to the 2015 Asian Cup.The Socceroos will play their fellow Asian Cup competitors at Fulhams C…
- 9 days ago, 12 Aug 14, 5:58am -
- Ipswich Town 2-1 Fulham | Championship match report
Welcome back, Fulham, and yes, the Championship is harder than you might have remembered. This is an unforgiving league, one that punishes even the smallest of weaknesses, and Fulham had plenty of those on display here. While it is far too early to m…
- 12 days ago, 9 Aug 14, 6:37pm -
- Margot Robbie shows support for Fulham as Wolf of Wall Street actress attends Millwall match
Australian actress Margot Robbie showed her true colours at the weekend as she donned the famous black and white of Fulham.
- 1 day ago, 20 Aug 14, 8:05am -
- Bryan Ruiz wanted by Werder Bremen as Germans prepare £3m bid for Fulham striker
Fulham striker Bryan Ruiz is wanted by Werder Bremen in a £3million deal. The Costa Rica international, 29, spent the second half of last season on loan at PSV Eindhoven.
- 2 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 11:17pm -
- TACKLE KEOWN: Arsenal legend answers YOUR questions... Man City will win the Premier League this season but Alexis Sanchez is the signing of the summer
The Premier League is back and Sportsmail columnist Martin Keown answered your questions ahead of the big kick off.
- 7 days ago, 14 Aug 14, 1:54pm -
- Olympiacos plan shock move to re-sign £12m Fulham flop Kostas Mitroglou on loan
Olympiacos are interested in re-signing Fulham striker Kostas Mitroglou on loan.
- 10 days ago, 12 Aug 14, 1:04am -
- Premier League is almost here... download your Mail on Sunday fixture chart
The new Barclays Premier League season is just around the corner and to get you in the mood, you can download this brilliant double-sided fixture wallchart, originally free in the Mail on Sunday.
- 10 days ago, 11 Aug 14, 11:53am -
- Fulham's Patrick Roberts set to star for Felix Magath's side this season... Here's a lowdown
Sportsmail gives the lowdon on Fulham youngster Patrick Robv 17-year-old Patrick Roberts was introduced from the bench with 20 minutes to play.
- 10 days ago, 11 Aug 14, 11:15am -
- Official: Crystal Palace sign Hangeland
The centre-back was a free agent following the expiry of his contract with relegated Fulham and has now put pen to paper on a one-year deal to remain in the Premier League
- 20 days ago, 1 Aug 14, 4:43pm -
- Heitinga joins Hertha Berlin
The 30-year-old defender has signed a two-year deal with the Bundesliga club after being released by Fulham last month
- 59 days ago, 23 Jun 14, 2:50pm -
- Kompany among Belgium stars to miss training ahead of World Cup opener
Vincent Kompany, Thomas Vermaelen, Jan Vertonghen and Moussa Dembele could all not attend the session after picking up injuries
- 69 days ago, 13 Jun 14, 3:39pm -
- Stekelenburg hints at Fulham exit
The keeper wants to leave Craven Cottage after a dismal spell in England which has seen him relegated and omitted from Louis van Gaal's World Cup squad
- 72 days ago, 10 Jun 14, 11:54am -
- Aston Villa sign Senderos on two-year deal
The former Arsenal defender moves to Villa Park after being released by Fulham and says he is looking forward to fighting for a place in Paul Lambert's team
- 77 days ago, 5 Jun 14, 5:15pm -
- Premier League revenues reach record high - Deloitte
Experts predict England's top flight to surpass a combined revenue of £3 billion in 2013/14, while the overall wages-to-revenue ratio increased to a record 71 per cent
- 77 days ago, 5 Jun 14, 8:16am -
- Magath mulling over McCormack
Team news for Saturday's Sky Bet Championship clash between Fulham and Millwall.
- 6 days ago, 15 Aug 14, 12:48pm -
- McCarthy heaps praise on McGoldrick
Post-match reaction to Ipswich's 2-1 victory over Fulham.
- 12 days ago, 9 Aug 14, 7:25pm -
- Stekelenburg loaned to Monaco
Fulham goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg has joined Monaco on loan.
- 12 days ago, 9 Aug 14, 5:52pm -
- Ipswich 2 Fulham 1
Sky Bet Championship at Portman Road.
- 12 days ago, 9 Aug 14, 1:15pm -
- Stewart missing for Town
Team news for Saturday's Sky Bet Championship clash between Ipswich Town and Fulham.
- 13 days ago, 8 Aug 14, 11:29am -
- Jeff Stelling's Super 6 stat pack
Soccer Saturday host Jeff Stelling provides all the information needed to help you land the £250,000 Super 6 jackpot.
- 13 days ago, 8 Aug 14, 8:55am -
- Let's Get Busy
Three games in a week just to keep the boys sharp. And opposition coming from football's broad spectrum. So how will the Whites end the week?
- , 27 Aug 12, 2:39pm -
- Canaries on a plate
Just like watching Brazil...but we're not talking about the team in the yellow shirts. The return of those black shorts meant the kharma and the Whites were back on song at the Cottage.
- , 24 Aug 12, 8:28pm -
- Bring Out the Whites
It's been a vibrant sporting summer in London but now the Olympians have left the stage let's celebrate the return of the national game. Time to rekindle our love affair with Fulham FC and reconnect with our ever-growing army of international fans. A…
- , 18 Aug 12, 8:32am -
- All Change!
Not a wholesale revamp of the Fulham squad, rather an in-house revolution as to how we bring you all that's great about following the mighty Whites
- , 13 Aug 12, 4:00pm -
- Shaping Up
One week to go before the curtain rises on another Premier League season. Will Fulham be raising the roof at Craven Cottage? Hopefully not, it's only just been put on.
- , 11 Aug 12, 9:46am -
- Proceed - with caution
While your correspondent remains wedded to the beach culture that is the South of France in August, and the temperature remains a balmy 30 degrees C. yes, I know the clock is counting down. So here it is, your first update of the NEW season.
- , 9 Aug 12, 5:14pm -
- Darren Bent
Fulham are considering a third offer for striker Darren Bent, according to news sources. Aston Villa have rejected £4m and the Whites are prepared to up the ante and meet a minimum £6m asking price.There is also interest from Newcastle United and…
- , 31 Jul 13, 10:56am -
- Bolton 0-3 Fulham
A resolute performance saw a third away victory and three excellent goals. Throughout the game Bolton lacked the dynamic that Fulham had: the home team’s passing was poor and they often lost possession in midfield, while the men in the dangerous lo…
- , 7 Apr 12, 5:54pm -
- Right Back In It
Since the turn of the year Stephen Kelly has played ten consecutive 90-minute games at right-back. Chris Baird has played only a solitary 90-minute game since the start of 2012. And that was covering left-back while Kelly was playing right-back. Thi…
- , 2 Apr 12, 5:21pm -
- FA Cup Third Round
Fulham get Charlton Athletic in the third round of the FA Cup. A fellow London team, since 2006 the Addicks have fallen from their Premier League days down into League 1. But, with a positive style of attacking football, they’re top of the table an…
- , 4 Dec 11, 3:50pm -
- Twente 1-0 Fulham
Stalemate of 89 minutes at 0-0. Then, in two minutes a team scores and a player is sent off. One team must now carry a burden for their next game.That team is Fulham as Twente won 1-0 at home. Late substitute Marc Janko got the goal for the Dutch si…
- , 1 Dec 11, 8:24pm -
- Experiments in defence & will Ruiz be the next Gera?
The Martin Jol era has started with quite a bit of experimentation in the defensive part of the squad. What manager coming to Fulham would ever dare separate the centre-back pairing of Hangeland-Hughes? Roy Hodgson brought the two players together du…
- , 13 Sep 11, 12:12pm -
- newInterest mounts in McGugan
A host of clubs are weighing up a move for Watford star Lewis McGugan before the close of the transfer window.
- 3 hours ago, 21 Aug 14, 11:16am -
- Magath asks for fans' patience
Felix Magath apologised to Fulham's fans after they lost 1-0 at home to Wolves to record their third league defeat.
- 16 hours ago, 20 Aug 14, 10:08pm -
- Wolves pile misery on Fulham
A Bakary Sako strike was enough for Wolves to claim their first away win of the campaign as they won 1-0 at Fulham.
- 18 hours ago, 20 Aug 14, 8:02pm -
- Werder eye Ruiz deal
Werder Bremen are hoping to finalise a deal with Fulham for Costa Rica international forward Bryan Ruiz.
- 2 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 8:38am -
- Magath backs striker to fire
Fulham boss Felix Magath is convinced striker Ross McCormack will come good for the club this season.
- 3 days ago, 18 Aug 14, 11:25am -
- Magath sticks up for the kids
Felix Magath insisted after Fulham's 1-0 defeat by Millwall that his decision to rely on youth this season is right.
- 5 days ago, 16 Aug 14, 5:33pm -
- Magath sorry after Fulham defeat
Felix Magath apologised to Fulham's fans after they lost 1-0 at home to Wolves to record their third straight Sky Bet Championship defeat.
- 15 hours ago, 20 Aug 14, 11:06pm -
- Fulham 0 Wolves 1
Fulham's miserable start to life in the Championship continued as they crashed 1-0 at home to Wolves.
- 16 hours ago, 20 Aug 14, 10:06pm -
- McCormack set for Fulham start
Ross McCormack is poised to return to the Fulham starting line-up for the visit of Wolves.
- 2 days ago, 19 Aug 14, 9:38am -
- Magath: More to come from McCormack
Fulham boss Felix Magath is convinced Ross McCormack will come good this season.
- 3 days ago, 18 Aug 14, 12:20pm -
- Magath mulling over McCormack
Fulham boss Felix Magath must decide whether to persevere with Ross McCormack ahead of the visit of Millwall.
- 6 days ago, 15 Aug 14, 12:34pm -
- Bees to face London rivals
Brentford have been drawn at home to Fulham in the second round of the Capital One Cup.
- 8 days ago, 13 Aug 14, 11:01pm -
- Cottagers opener televised
Fulham's opening game of the new Sky Bet Championship season at Ipswich has been moved to a 5.15pm kick-off.
- 64 days ago, 18 Jun 14, 8:43am -
- Cottagers start on the road
Fulham will begin life back in the Sky Bet Championship with a trip to Ipswich on August 9.
- 64 days ago, 18 Jun 14, 7:40am -
- Ticos star on Fulham radar
Fulham are one of several clubs tracking Costa Rica defensive midfielder Yeltsin Tejeda during the World Cup.
- 66 days ago, 16 Jun 14, 11:05am -
- Fulham snap up highly-rated SPFL star
Motherwell have confirmed that Fulham have signed 23-year-old Newcastle-born centre-back Shaun Hutchinson for an undisclosed fee.
- 66 days ago, 16 Jun 14, 10:48am -
- Cottage ace issues Iran warning
Iran will surprise a few people at this summer's World Cup finals in Brazil, according to Fulham winger Ashkan Dejagah.
- 69 days ago, 13 Jun 14, 2:19pm -
- Cottage ace eyes England decider
Fulham's Bryan Ruiz is determined to ensure Costa Rica have a chance of reaching the World Cup's last-16 by the time they face England.
- 69 days ago, 13 Jun 14, 2:15pm -