Howay the Lads! With so much going on at NUFC how on earth to you keep up-to-date? Newcastle United at Football News Now - That's how! We pull headlines from over 30 Newcastle news sources including Newcastle Blogs, Newcastle Forums and Newcastle News sites so you'll never miss a breaking story again. Keep yourself in the loop on Newcastle transfer news, team news, rumours and banter. If it's about the Toon then chances are we've got it covered.
NUFC.co.uk (Official site)
- Newcastle loan Marveaux to Guingamp
Newcastle United midfielder Sylvain Marveaux joins French club Guingamp on a season-long loan.
- 16 hours ago, 22 Jul 14, 3:44pm -
- Crash victims' tributes at NUFC game
Newcastle United pay tribute to the two fans who died in last week's plane crash in Ukraine, in their first match since the disaster.
- 17 hours ago, 22 Jul 14, 2:33pm -
- Plane crash charity fund raises £23k
More than £23,000, raised in memory of two Newcastle fans who died in an aeroplane crash in Ukraine, is to go to two cancer charities.
- 2 days ago, 21 Jul 14, 11:45am -
- Rival fans' tribute to crash victims
Sunderland supporters raise money for a floral tribute to the two Newcastle fans who died in an aeroplane crash in Ukraine.
- 3 days ago, 20 Jul 14, 8:28am -
- Newcastle sign defender Janmaat
Newcastle United sign Feyenoord's Netherlands right-back Daryl Janmaat as Mathieu Debuchy completes a move to Arsenal.
- 6 days ago, 17 Jul 14, 5:25pm -
- Sports Direct profits up 15% to £240m
Sportswear retailer Sports Direct reports a "record" 15% rise in annual pre-tax profits to £239.5m for the year to 17 April 2014.
- 6 days ago, 17 Jul 14, 6:43am -
- Nicollin queries Cabella move
Montpellier president Louis Nicollin has questioned Remy Cabella's decision to join Newcastle United.
- 6 days ago, 17 Jul 14, 9:44am -
- Newcastle seal Riviere deal
Newcastle have signed French striker Emmanuel Riviere from Monaco for an undisclosed fee.
- 6 days ago, 16 Jul 14, 11:08pm -
- Newcastle close on Riviere
Striker Emmanuel Riviere has passed a medical at Newcastle ahead of his move from Monaco, Sky sources understand.
- 7 days ago, 16 Jul 14, 8:49am -
- Pardew: Janmaat deal close
Alan Pardew says Newcastle, who lost 2-1 at Oldham on Tuesday, are closer to signing Daryl Janmaat from Feyenoord.
- 7 days ago, 16 Jul 14, 8:06am -
- Janmaat has Newcastle medical
Daryl Janmaat arrived on Tyneside on Tuesday to undergo a medical and discuss personal terms with Newcastle United.
- 8 days ago, 15 Jul 14, 10:17am -
- Newcastle closing on Janmaat
Newcastle are hopeful of signing Daryl Janmaat, which would trigger the transfer of Mathieu Debuchy to Arsenal, according to Sky sources.
- 9 days ago, 14 Jul 14, 1:57pm -
- Transfer rumours: Premier League gossip and news
Transfer Talk: Latest news, rumours and gossip for Premier League and European clubs in summer window
- 1 day ago, 22 Jul 14, 6:44am -
- Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew grateful to generous Sunderland fans in wake of MH17 plane tragedy
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew thanks fans of local rivals Sunderland who have raised almost £20,000 in the memory of the two supporters killed when the Malaysia Airlines MH17 crashed in Ukraine
- 2 days ago, 21 Jul 14, 10:31am -
- Newcastle's Haris Vuckic apologises for untimely selfie taken on plane following death of two fans on MH17
Player took down Tweet as squad headed for New Zealand for pre-season tour after two fans lost their lives on doomed
- 4 days ago, 19 Jul 14, 10:53am -
- MH17: Newcastle United pay tribute to two fans among victims of Malaysia Airlines crash
John Alder, who missed one match in 30 years, and Liam Sweeney died on way to watch pre-season tour
- 5 days ago, 18 Jul 14, 10:22am -
- Mathieu Debuchy signs for Arsenal from Newcastle United for £12 million
The 28-year-old France right back signs in a £12 million deal after an 18 month spell on Tyneside
- 5 days ago, 18 Jul 14, 7:39am -
- Hatem Ben Arfa faces axe from Newcastle United pre-season tour after returning to training overweight
Forward fights fine after being said to be out of shape on return to training but faces axe from pre-season tour
- 5 days ago, 17 Jul 14, 10:14pm -
- Newcastle beat Sydney and pay tribute to fans who died on flight MH17
Alan Pardew and Fabricio Coloccini lay wreaths in Dunedin Siem de Jong and Emmanuel Rivière score in 4-0 win Pardew dedicates season to John Alder and Liam SweeneyNewcastle United beat Sydney 4-0 on Tuesday in a friendly in Dunedin which marked the…
- 21 hours ago, 22 Jul 14, 11:06am -
- Alan Pardew pays tribute to Newcastle United fans killed in MH17 flight - video
Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew pays tribute to two fans killed on Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, saying the club will look to honour their memory this season. John Alder and Liam Sweeney were on their way to New Zealand to watch Newcastle play…
- 22 hours ago, 22 Jul 14, 10:19am -
- MH17: Alan Pardew dedicates season to Newcastle fans who died in Ukraine
John Alder and Liam Sweeney were flying to watch team Pardew praises Sunderland fans who have raised £22,000Alan Pardew has dedicated the forthcoming season to the two Newcastle fans who died in the Malaysian Airlines tragedy. Continue reading...
- 2 days ago, 21 Jul 14, 9:19am -
- Football transfers rumours: Cuadrado and Cavani to Manchester United?
This mornings fluff is dedicated to Rory McIlroys dadLouis van Gaal may not be the most talkative of fellows but he is a winner and it has taken him approximately three days to conclude that the current Manchester United squad has seventh place writt…
- 2 days ago, 21 Jul 14, 8:33am -
- Both Sydney A-League clubs touched by MH17 disaster before warm-up games
Western Sydney Wanderers mourn fan Jack O'Brien, while Sydney FC face Newcastle United, who lost two devoted supportersBoth Sydney A-League clubs will acknowledge victims of the MH17 plane disaster as they take part in warm-up matches this week.Weste…
- 2 days ago, 21 Jul 14, 6:21am -
- New signing Emre Can a doubt for Liverpools pre-season tour of the US
Midfielder picked up calf injury in friendly against Preston Signed from Bayer Leverkusen for £10m in MayLiverpool are close to completing the signing of Loïc Rémy from QPR but Emre Can is in danger of missing their pre-season tour to the United S…
- 4 days ago, 19 Jul 14, 6:42pm -
- Sydney FC vs Newcastle pre-season match report: Emmanuel Riviere scores on Newcastle debut
Emmanuel Riviere marked his debut with a goal as Newcastle cruised to a 4-0 victory over Sydney FC in Dunedin.
- 22 hours ago, 22 Jul 14, 10:15am -
- Arsenal fan left embarrassed after he spells new signing Mathieu Debuchy's name WRONG on his brand new club shirt
Unlike previous years, Arsenal have entered the summer transfer market early in order to sign Alexis Sanchez and Mathieu Debuchy from Barcelona and Newcastle respectively, giving fans reason to be optimistic ahead of the new season.
- 2 days ago, 21 Jul 14, 11:10am -
- Malaysia airlines flight MH17 crash: Newcastle player Haris Vuckic apologises for inappropriate selfie tweeted as he boarded a plane bound for New Zealand
A Premier League footballer has apologised for posting a selfie on Twitter showing him grinning as he flew to New Zealand.
- 4 days ago, 19 Jul 14, 11:27am -
- Hatem Ben Arfa faces the sack at Newcastle after reporting for pre-season training overweight
Hatem Ben Arfa is facing the sack from Newcastle United after allegedly returning for pre-season training 1.5kg (3lb 5oz) overweight.
- 5 days ago, 18 Jul 14, 10:58am -
- Newcastle United mid-summer report: Who has signed, what transfer targets remain?
With the World Cup over, attention turns to the upcoming Premier League season. Newcastle endured a yo-yo season last term that left fans furious with the management of Alan Pardew on the pitch and Mike Ashley off of it.
- 8 days ago, 15 Jul 14, 5:20pm -
- Mathieu Debuchy to Arsenal: If Arsenal sell Carl Jenkinson, who could compete with Debuchy as the Gunners' starting right-back?
Arsenal are reported to be closing in on Newcastle defender Mathieu Debuchy in what promises to be the first of many signings arriving at the Emirates Stadium this summer.
- 15 days ago, 8 Jul 14, 1:32pm -
- Siem de Jong and Emmanuel Riviere find the net as Newcastle new boys impress during win against Sydney
NEWCASTLE 4-0 SYDNEY: Newcastle strolled to a 4-0 victory against Sydney FC on Tuesday as Alan Pardew's new signings were given the chance to impress in New Zealand.
- 11 hours ago, 22 Jul 14, 8:35pm -
- Transfer window: Club-by-club - the summer Premier League deals
If the World Cup wasn't enough to whet your footballing appetite this summer, we've got another transfer window jam-packed with Premier League sides looking to revamp their squads. Here's your club-by-club guide to all the moves.
- 13 hours ago, 22 Jul 14, 7:08pm -
- Premier League pre-season fixtures and results 2014
After the dust settles on the World Cup, make sure you keep up-to-date with all the Premier League pre-season fixtures and results with Sportsmail.
- 13 hours ago, 22 Jul 14, 6:31pm -
- Newcastle midfielder Sylvain Marveaux joins Guingamp on season-long loan
Newcastle United outcast Sylvain Marveaux has been sent out on loan to French club Guingamp for the season after being banished to train with the development squad in pre-season.
- 14 hours ago, 22 Jul 14, 6:19pm -
- BT Sport cut to adverts during tribute to Newcastle fans killed in MH17 crash
Producers only cut back to the Newcastle vs Sydney FC match for half of the minute’s silence for John Alder, 63, and Liam Sweeney, 28.
- 16 hours ago, 22 Jul 14, 3:43pm -
- Jordon Ibe, James Wilson, Devante Cole and more... top 20 academy players
SAM CUNNINGHAM: Hundreds of millions are once again being spent in the transfer market this summer, but there is still no greater feeling of satisfaction for a club than to bring through a youngster and see them flourish in the first team.
- 17 hours ago, 22 Jul 14, 2:31pm -
- Sydney FC 0-4 Newcastle: Debutant Riviere on target in rout
The striker, who joined from Monaco last week, opened his account for his new side as Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Adam Armstrong and fellow new-boy Siem de Jong also scored
- 21 hours ago, 22 Jul 14, 11:14am -
- Why Debuchy is the perfect replacement for Sagna at Arsenal
The 31-year-old's departure was a blow but the Newcastle star's experience, defensive qualities, aerial ability and winning mentality mark him out as a worthy successor
- 6 days ago, 17 Jul 14, 7:03pm -
- Official: Newcastle sign Janmaat
The Dutch defender will replace Arsenal-bound Mathieu Debuchy and has put pen to paper on a six-year deal at St James' Park to become the club's sixth summer signing
- 6 days ago, 17 Jul 14, 5:45pm -
- Newcastle agree deal for Monaco striker Riviere
After recruiting Remy Cabella from Montpellier and putting Daryl Janmaat through a medical on Tyneside, the Magpies are edging towards a third signing in a week
- 7 days ago, 16 Jul 14, 8:40am -
- Pardew confirms Newcastle interest in Riviere
Goal exclusively revealed on Sunday that the club were keen to bring the striker to St. James' Park, with the manager keen to improve on a disappointing second half of last term
- 7 days ago, 16 Jul 14, 8:00am -
- Edu excited by imminent Sanchez & Debuchy arrivals
The former midfielder is confident the additions of the Barcelona forward and Newcastle full-back will boost Arsenal's bid for a first Premier League title since 2004
- 13 days ago, 10 Jul 14, 8:05am -
- De Jong back at Gladbach
Luuk de Jong is hoping to impress after returning to Borussia Monchengladbach following a loan spell with Newcastle.
- 20 days ago, 3 Jul 14, 11:59am -
- Toon fighting to keep Debuchy
Newcastle face a fight to hang on to France full-back Mathieu Debuchy as interest mounts in his signature.
- 21 days ago, 2 Jul 14, 2:48pm -
- Siem de Jong joins Newcastle
Newcastle have completed the signing of Siem de Jong from Ajax.
- 21 days ago, 1 Jul 14, 9:57pm -
- Toon want fair Debuchy deal
Newcastle will not sell full-back Mathieu Debuchy on the cheap amid claims he is close to a move to Arsenal.
- 23 days ago, 30 Jun 14, 3:06pm -
- Magpies focus on Euro targets
Alan Pardew has admitted Newcastle will concentrate on Europe rather than Britain in the summer transfer market.
- 23 days ago, 30 Jun 14, 9:29am -
- Pardew: English fees too much
Alan Pardew insists Newcastle struggle to afford English players following an enquiry to another Premier League club.
- 24 days ago, 29 Jun 14, 12:06pm -