Howay the Lads! With so much going on at NUFC how on earth to you keep up-to-date? Newcastle United at Football News Now - That's how! We pull headlines from over 30 Newcastle news sources including Newcastle Blogs, Newcastle Forums and Newcastle News sites so you'll never miss a breaking story again. Keep yourself in the loop on Newcastle transfer news, team news, rumours and banter. If it's about the Toon then chances are we've got it covered.
NUFC.co.uk (Official site)
- Win will settle fans' concerns - Pardew
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew says a win is needed to help settle fans' frustrations after his side's defeat at Stoke.
- 4 days ago, 12 Apr 14, 8:16pm -
- Stoke City 1-0 Newcastle United
Erik Pieters's fluke goal hands Stoke their fourth league win in their past five games at the expense of Newcastle.
- 4 days ago, 12 Apr 14, 4:41pm -
- Toughest spell of my career - Pardew
Newcastle boss Alan Pardew says he is in "as tough a period" as he has experienced during his managerial career.
- 6 days ago, 10 Apr 14, 5:29pm -
- Newcastle's Remy out of Stoke trip
Newcastle top-scorer Loic Remy will miss Saturday's Premier League game against Stoke because of a calf injury.
- 6 days ago, 10 Apr 14, 5:21pm -
- Newcastle United 0-4 Manchester United
A much-changed Manchester United secure a fourth successive away league win as they comfortably beat Newcastle.
- 11 days ago, 5 Apr 14, 5:28pm -
- Southampton 4-0 Newcastle United
England World Cup hopefuls Jay Rodriguez, Rickie Lambert and Adam Lallana score as Southampton dominate Newcastle.
- 18 days ago, 29 Mar 14, 5:32pm -
- Remy keeps options open
Loic Remy has reaffirmed his desire to join a big team playing in Europe this summer, as his time at Newcastle appears to be coming to an end.
- 2 days ago, 14 Apr 14, 7:48am -
- Coloccini: Not good enough
Newcastle captain Fabricio Coloccini says the team are desperate to finish the season on a high after a dreadful recent run.
- 3 days ago, 13 Apr 14, 1:14pm -
- Pardew: It's been tough
Newcastle boss Alan Pardew has revealed he hopes to 'see a win or two' before the end of the season, following their 1-0 defeat at Stoke City.
- 4 days ago, 12 Apr 14, 6:38pm -
- Pieters secures Stoke victory
A fortuitous Erik Pieters goal was enough to give Stoke City a win over Newcastle United, their fourth-straight Premier League home win.
- 4 days ago, 12 Apr 14, 5:13pm -
- Premier League round-up
Fulham and Cardiff City both picked up vital victories in the battle for Premier League survival as Everton moved into the top four after beating bottom club Sunderland.
- 4 days ago, 12 Apr 14, 5:03pm -
- Pardew: I'll take criticism
Under-fire Newcastle United boss Alan Pardew insists he will not let recent criticism affect his side's run-in.
- 5 days ago, 11 Apr 14, 1:48pm -
- Newcastle supporters are sick of Alan Pardew's excuses - and fan power may force Mike Ashley to finally wield axe
Luke Edwards: If St James' Park offers vocal no confidence vote, then Mike Ashley will have to accept new manager is now needed
- 2 days ago, 14 Apr 14, 7:46am -
- Alan Pardew turns on press as Newcastle United fans vent anger at manager
Under pressure Newcastle manager blames press after defeat to Stoke extends run to 12 losses in last 17 games
- 3 days ago, 13 Apr 14, 9:30pm -
- Stoke City 1 Newcastle United 0: match report
Stoke City 1 Newcastle: Visitors slump to eighth loss in 11 as travelling supporters lose patience and faith in manager
- 4 days ago, 12 Apr 14, 1:30pm -
- Stoke City v Newcastle United: live
Follow minute-by-minute commentary of the Premier League contest between Stoke City and Newcastle United at the Britannia Stadium on Saturday, 12 April 2014. Kick-off is 15.07 (BST)
- 4 days ago, 12 Apr 14, 1:30pm -
- Stoke City v Newcastle United: match preview
Read a full match preview of the Premier League game between Stoke City and Newcastle United at the Britannia Stadium on Saturday April 12, 2014, kick-off 15.07 (BST)
- 5 days ago, 11 Apr 14, 11:00am -
- Newcastle United give Alan Pardew assurances over future at St James' Park as new managing director named
Former secretary Lee Charnley given charge of Newcastle transfer policy as Alan Pardew told his place is safe
- 9 days ago, 7 Apr 14, 6:52pm -
- Alan Pardew is playing a dangerous blame game at Newcastle United | Louise Taylor
Newcastle manager has pointed the finger at the press and injuries but the Toon Army is losing patienceA new word has entered the Geordie vocabulary: Pardewed. To be Pardewed involves having all the creativity crushed out of you. Increasing numbers o…
- 1 day ago, 15 Apr 14, 11:35am -
- Premier League and FA Cup: 10 talking points from the weekend's action | Guardian writers
Philippe Coutinho has everything, Gus Poyet sounds lukewarm about his future and has Aaron Ramsey's return come too soon? Match report: Liverpool 3-2 Man City Pictures: Tom Jenkins's best images from the match Andy Hunter: five talking points from An…
- 2 days ago, 14 Apr 14, 7:58am -
- Newcastle's Alan Pardew hoping Loïc Rémy return will silence boo-boys
Newcastle fans call for Pardew's head for first time Manager admits he does not feel secure in his jobAlan Pardew admits he does not feel fireproof despite the security of possessing the top-flight's longest managerial contract.Newcastle supporters c…
- 3 days ago, 13 Apr 14, 9:31pm -
- Stoke City 1-0 Newcastle United | Premier League match report
Newcastle's travelling band vented their anger by calling for Alan Pardew to be sacked after watching their team slump to yet another defeat.Chanting for his removal was audible from the 2,900 away following at the Britannia Stadium, whose stock disp…
- 4 days ago, 12 Apr 14, 4:26pm -
- Premier League: Saturday's matches in pictures
All the images from around the grounds as matches kick-off at 3.07pm to mark the 25th Hillsborough anniversary Continue reading...
- 4 days ago, 12 Apr 14, 1:54pm -
- Stoke City v Newcastle United: match preview
Stoke have the league's best home record outside of the top five with two defeats (to Norwich and Liverpool), so when you consider Newcastle are haemorrhaging goals - conceding 11 without scoring in their past three outings - it would be a shock to s…
- 5 days ago, 11 Apr 14, 1:12pm -
- Seven things we learnt from the Premier League this weekend: Liverpool can be beaten and Norwich defeat to Fulham proves there's no such thing as a quick fix
Norwich show quick-fix plans do not always workNorwich City’s run-in is so ferocious that the club staked everything, including the job of manager, Chris Hughton, on beating Fulham. The theory was Hughton’s dismissal and his replacement by the…
- 3 days ago, 14 Apr 14, 12:00am -
- Stoke City 1 Newcastle United 0 match report: Erik Pieters consigns Magpies to another defeat
Alan Pardew was subjected to more hostile chanting from Newcastle fans as his side slid to a fourth consecutive defeat with a toothless performance against an opponent they had beaten 5-1 on Boxing Day.
- 4 days ago, 12 Apr 14, 7:13pm -
- Premier League: Stoke City v Newcastle United match preview
When Mark Hughes was sacked as Queens Park Rangers manager in November 2012, he left the west London club adrift at the bottom of the Premier League table. A managerial reign which began with keeping QPR in the division was terminated six months la…
- 4 days ago, 12 Apr 14, 1:24pm -
- Newcastle tried to lure Sir Alex Ferguson from Manchester United after Kevin Keegan's exit in 1997, claims former chairman Freddy Shepherd
Newcastle United attempted to lure Sir Alex Ferguson to St James’ Park after Kevin Keegan walked out of the club in 1997, according to former chairman Freddy Shepherd.
- 5 days ago, 11 Apr 14, 2:53pm -
- Peter Odemwingie v Yoan Gouffran: Head-to-head analysis ahead of the clash between Stoke City and Newcastle United
Ahead of this weekend's Premier League meeting, between Stoke City and Newcastle United, see how the sides' players Peter Odemwingie and Yoan Gouffran compare.
- 5 days ago, 11 Apr 14, 1:28pm -
- newNEWCASTLE UNITED vs SWANSEA CITY: All the latest team news and stats for the crunch battle in the Premier League
Sportsmail brings you the latest squad news on every Premier League team as it breaks. Find out who is fighting fit and who is sitting on the sidelines for the games.
- 40 mins ago, 16 Apr 14, 4:54pm -
- newAlaixys Romao is a target for West Ham
West Ham are chasing Marseille midfielder Alaixys Romao as Sam Allardyce continues with his preparations for next season. The Togo international has been a regular for Jose Anigo’s side this season and his performances have alerted the Hammers.
- 4 hours ago, 16 Apr 14, 12:31pm -
- newTwo men jailed after former United striker Andy Cole was racially abused on a plane
Two men have been jailed after former England and Manchester United star Andrew Cole was racially abused during a flight.
- 7 hours ago, 16 Apr 14, 9:44am -
- newRoy Keane, Stuart Pearce, Graeme Souness - Football's hard men - Golden Years
The nicknames 'Bites Yer Legs', 'Chopper' and 'Psycho' can only mean one thing - we're looking at that classic football breed, the 'hard man'. Nick Metcalfe has been searching the archives.
- 7 hours ago, 16 Apr 14, 9:10am -
- Odd Man Out: Ronaldo, Keane and Fellaini all make the team, but who is the misfit in our XI?
Every week we’ll name an XI of past and present footballers for you to guess what links them all. But there’s a twist – one player will always be the odd man out in the dressing room.
- 17 hours ago, 15 Apr 14, 11:00pm -
- Newcastle want to sign Ajax playmaker Siem de Jong in summer
Newcastle are ready to move for Ajax playmaker Siem de Jong if they finish in the Premier League’s top 10 at the end of the season.
- 17 hours ago, 15 Apr 14, 10:54pm -
- Premier League Team of the Week: Sterling & Coutinho star in exhilarating attack
- 2 days ago, 14 Apr 14, 6:25am -
- 'I want to join a great club' - Remy discussing summer transfer
The France international, who has 13 Premier League goals this year for Newcastle on loan from QPR, is keen to test himself at the highest level and has hinted at a Ligue 1 return
- 3 days ago, 13 Apr 14, 11:28am -
- Redknapp: Champions League teams want to sign Remy
Newcastle look set to miss out on the striker after the manager of his parent club hints that some of Europe's elite are interested in the France international
- 6 days ago, 10 Apr 14, 2:59pm -
- 'I am dreaming of England' - Belhanda still craves Arsenal move
The Moroccan, frequently linked with the Gunners and Newcastle before joining Dynamo Kiev last summer, hopes to seal a transfer to the Premier League
- 8 days ago, 8 Apr 14, 4:08pm -
- Premier League Team of the Week: Mata heads dominant midfield diamond
The Spaniard is rewarded for his scintillating display in Manchester United's 4-0 win at Newcastle and he lines up alongside the likes of Steven Gerrard and Yaya Toure
- 8 days ago, 8 Apr 14, 8:00am -
- Mata has improved Manchester United, says Moyes
The Scot says the playmaker is "coming up with the goods now" and also praised Shinji Kagawa after the Red Devils' emphatic win at St James' Park
- 11 days ago, 5 Apr 14, 8:10pm -
- Pardew prepared for busy summer
Newcastle boss Alan Pardew has admitted he always envisaged having to rebuild his team this summer.
- 12 days ago, 4 Apr 14, 12:12pm -
- Sissoko sidelined for Magpies
Team news for Saturday's Barclays Premier League clash between Newcastle and Manchester United.
- 12 days ago, 4 Apr 14, 7:50am -
- Soccer Saturday Super 6
Check out Nick Hext's predictions for the selected matches in the Soccer Saturday Super 6 game before entering your own.
- 13 days ago, 3 Apr 14, 11:07am -
- Pardew plans to shuffle pack
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew admits he will look to freshen up his side for a weekend visit from Manchester United.
- 15 days ago, 1 Apr 14, 10:20am -
- Santon: Not good enough
Davide Santon admits Newcastle fans had every right to boo the players after witnessing a 4-0 defeat at Southampton.
- 16 days ago, 31 Mar 14, 3:07pm -
- Debuchy eyes on World Cup
Mathieu Debuchy insists his main focus is making France's World Cup squad, amid further speculation about his future.
- 16 days ago, 31 Mar 14, 9:42am -