Howay the Lads! With so much going on at NUFC how on earth to you keep up-to-date? Newcastle United at Football News Now - That's how! We pull headlines from over 30 Newcastle news sources including Newcastle Blogs, Newcastle Forums and Newcastle News sites so you'll never miss a breaking story again. Keep yourself in the loop on Newcastle transfer news, team news, rumours and banter. If it's about the Toon then chances are we've got it covered.
NUFC.co.uk (Official site)
- Newcastle United 1-0 Leicester City
Gabriel Obertan strikes the only goal of a dour affair to give the home side and their under-fire manager a precious win.
- 2 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 5:57pm -
- Newcastle v Leicester delayed
Saturday's Premier League game between Newcastle and Leicester kicks off an hour late after wind damages a TV screen.
- 2 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 2:07pm -
- Time on sidelines was hard - Obertan
Winger Gabriel Obertan is happy to be back involved in Newcastle United's first team after a difficult past 12 months.
- 3 days ago, 17 Oct 14, 3:38pm -
- Newcastle to make Ebola provisions
Alan Pardew says Newcastle are making provisions against the Ebola virus ahead of the return of players from Africa.
- 4 days ago, 16 Oct 14, 3:59pm -
- Fans win St James' Park ruling
Newcastle United fans win their bid to protect the club's St James' Park stadium after it is listed as a 'community asset'.
- 5 days ago, 16 Oct 14, 10:15am -
- Krul injury boost for Newcastle
Newcastle are confident Tim Krul will be fit for the weekend after scans revealed his elbow injury to be "very minor".
- 5 days ago, 15 Oct 14, 3:10pm -
- Pardew admits relief after win
Alan Pardew admitted he was relieved to finally see his side earn three points after a 1-0 win over Leicester at St James' Park.
- 2 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 6:28pm -
- Newcastle secure first win
Newcastle finally secured a much-needed first victory of the season after edging past Leicester 1-0 at St James' Park.
- 2 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 3:32pm -
- Pardew buoyed by Cisse form
Newcastle boss Alan Pardew hopes Papiss Cisse can continue his fine run of form in Saturday’s Premier League game against Leicester at St James’ Park.
- 3 days ago, 17 Oct 14, 11:14pm -
- Premier League preview
Chelsea go to Crystal Palace on Saturday looking to extend their Premier League lead, while QPR host Liverpool on Super Sunday.
- 3 days ago, 17 Oct 14, 2:50pm -
- Pearson sympathy for Pardew
Leicester manager Nigel Pearson had words of sympathy for Newcastle counterpart Alan Pardew ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash at St James' Park.
- 3 days ago, 17 Oct 14, 1:46pm -
- Newcastle on alert over Ebola
Newcastle boss Alan Pardew has revealed the club are making provisions for their Africa Cup of Nations hopefuls amid growing concerns over the Ebola crisis.
- 4 days ago, 16 Oct 14, 3:48pm -
- Transfer rumours: Premier League gossip and news
Transfer Talk: All the latest Premier League news, rumours and gossip
- 15 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 10:00am -
- Sorry Sunderland plunge to Newcastle's dismal depths in an utterly depressed North East
Luke Edwards: This week will test Gus Poyet's relationship with his squad like never before after 8-0 capitulation against Southampton
- 16 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 8:56am -
- Newcastle United's victory over Leicester City puts them back in credit with owner Mike Ashley
Newcastle United ease pressure on manager Alan Pardew with their first league win of the season thanks to Gabriel Obertan
- 1 day ago, 19 Oct 14, 9:00pm -
- Newcastle United 1 Leicester City 0, match report: Gabriel Obertan ends drought to ease pressure on Alan Pardew
Newcastle 1 Leicester 0: Gabriel Obertan scores his first goal for almost two years as hosts claim first league win of the season
- 2 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 6:23pm -
- Newcastle United v Leicester City delayed by an hour after electronic scoreboard comes loose at St James Park
Canvas surrounding giant screen breaks away due to high winds and referee Martin Atkinson rules that fans cannot enter stadium on safety grounds
- 2 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 2:05pm -
- Newcastle United v Leicester City, Premier League: live
Newcastle United vs Leicester City, Premier League latest score - News updates, live match report and result from St James' Park on Saturday, October 18, 2014, kick-off 15.00 (BST)
- 2 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 2:00pm -
- newJack Colback calls on Newcastle United to build on first Premier League win
Alan Pardews side remain in relegation zone It has been tough for manager but he kept us positiveJack Colback believes Newcastle United are in a false position and that their long-awaited first Premier League victory at home to Leicester City last Sa…
- 3 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 9:40pm -
- The Dozen: the best photos from the weekend's Premier League matches
Our pick of the best images from around the top-flight grounds on Saturday and Sunday. Read our talking points from the weekend action here Continue reading...
- 8 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 4:14pm -
- Premier League: 10 talking points from the weekends action | Guardian sport
Southampton get goals from everywhere, Agüero could be a Premier League great, while Sánchez shines in Arsenals fog Match report: Southampton 8-0 Sunderland Poyet embarrassed by Sunderlands thrashing How has Koeman improved Saints this season? Matc…
- 17 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 7:59am -
- Alan Pardew enjoys light relief of Newcastle Uniteds defeat of Leicester
Gabriel Obertan strike provokes rare visit from clubs owner St James Park crowd made to wait for first win of the season Match report: Newcastle 1-0 LeicesterIt was a day of firsts. Newcastle Uniteds new big screen made its albeit delayed debut, Ala…
- 1 day ago, 19 Oct 14, 9:29pm -
- Newcastle United 1-0 Leicester City | Premier League match report
They say good things come to those who wait and, sure enough, Newcastle United fans were rewarded for a frustrating hour-long delay to kick-off with their teams first Premier League win of the season.Secured by a rare goal from Gabriel Obertan this l…
- 2 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 5:06pm -
- Sport picture of the day: Screen break
Referee Martin Atkinson delayed the kick-off between Newcastle United and Leicester City at St James' Park after part of the new giant screen was dislodged by high winds. On Tuesday, Atkinson abandoned the match in Belgrade between Serbia and Albania…
- 2 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 2:29pm -
- Newcastle vs Leicester City: Mike Ashley 'as happy as any fan' at a rare victory
Mike Ashley trudged a dozen steps up through the heart of the Milburn Stand. “That was a relief,” he said. Newcastle United, the team he owns, had won their first league victory of the season, at the eighth attempt.
- 1 day ago, 19 Oct 14, 9:30pm -
- Newcastle vs Leicester City match report: Gabriel Obertan ensures Newcastle pass their screen test
Steve Stone, the Newcastle coach, will vouch for the importance of the first winning goal a Newcastle player has scored in the Premier League this season.
- 2 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 5:16pm -
- Newcastle v Leicester: Match delayed by an hour due to 60m big screen being dislodged by the wind
Kick-off in Saturday's Barclays Premier League fixture between Newcastle and Leicester has been delayed due to a health and safety issue at St James' Park.
- 2 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 1:48pm -
- Cheick Tiote vs Daniel Drinkwater: Head-to-head analysis ahead of the clash between Newcastle and Leicester City
This weekend in the Premier League, Newcastle play Leicester City.
- 3 days ago, 17 Oct 14, 3:22pm -
- Premier League: Newcastle vs Leicester City match preview
Winless Newcastle are in desperate need of points and under-pressure Alan Pardew will be hoping that his team can finally turn the corner on Saturday with a priceless win against surprise package Leicester City.
- 3 days ago, 17 Oct 14, 2:54pm -
- Alan Pardew teases Mike Ashley over 'cheap telly' which disrupted start of Newcastle game... but expresses 'relief' after Toon's first win of the season
Alan Pardew joked with owner Mike Ashley about the ‘cheap telly’ which threatened to postpone the game, but they both knew that the subsequent victory had been priceless.
- 11 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 1:58pm -
- Goals, penalties, gaffes and late drama... Sportsmail looks back on a crazy round of Premier League games
It was another entertaining weekend in the Premier League with 36 goals scored across the nine games. Sportsmail’s reporters look back and give their favourite moment from the games.
- 11 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 1:20pm -
- Gabriel Obertan says he never doubted himself after scoring winner for Newcastle United
The 25-year-old winger secured a 1-0 victory over Leicester with a decisive 71st-minute strike which underlined both the talent he has and the fact that it has remained largely unfulfilled.
- 1 day ago, 19 Oct 14, 2:53pm -
- Newcastle 1-0 Leicester: Alan Pardew delighted with match-winner Gabriel Obertan as Toon boss enjoys first Premier League win
NEWCASTLE 1-0 LEICESTER - CRAIG HOPE AT ST JAMES' PARK: Gabriel Obertan struck a second-half winner to earn Newcastle their first win of the season.
- 1 day ago, 19 Oct 14, 2:18pm -
- Newcastle 1-0 Leicester: Gabriel Obertan lifts Alan Pardew to first win of the season in game that was delayed by scoreboard failure
CRAIG HOPE: An hour delay seems like nothing compared to a wait of more than two years for a Gabriel Obertan league goal – but it was the Frenchman who scored the winner.
- 2 days ago, 19 Oct 14, 12:43am -
- Danny Ings ready to run down Burnley contract as Newcastle and Aston Villa monitor £10m rated striker
Burnley striker Danny Ings is ready to see out his contract and leave Turf Moor in the summer.
- 2 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 10:28pm -