Hail, Hail! And welcome to Celtic at Football News Now - the best site to get all your Celtic News Celtic Rumours, Celtic Transfer Targets and Celtic Team News in one place. We've got feeds from over 30 quality Celtic sources such as newspaper, tv, blogs and forums, so you'll never miss out on what's happening at Celtic Park, Lennoxtown and beyond. Let us know about any sites that aren't featured using the link at the bottom of the page and we'll be sure to add it.
Celtic FC (Official Site)
Sorry unable to publish feed from Celticfc.net
- Celtic goalkeeper attacked in street
Celtic goalkeeper Lukasz Zaluska is assaulted in the street while on a night out in Glasgow.
- 15 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 2:39pm -
- Deila delighted by clinical Celtic
Manager Ronny Deila reckons Celtic's 5-0 hammering of Ross County shows his ideas are being taken on board.
- 3 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 3:20pm -
- Ross County 0-5 Celtic
Anthony Stokes scores a double as Celtic crush Ross County to get back to winning ways in the Scottish Premiership.
- 3 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 1:45pm -
- Celtic exit was right, says Lennon
New Bolton Wanderers manager Neil Lennon insists he has had "no regrets" about leaving Celtic earlier this year.
- 3 days ago, 17 Oct 14, 6:17pm -
- Brown demands more from Celtic
Scott Brown stands by criticism of his Celtic team-mates and the captain wants a response against Ross County.
- 4 days ago, 16 Oct 14, 6:51pm -
- Petrov relishes Sunday league return
Former Celtic and Aston Villa midfielder Stiliyan Petrov speaks about playing Sunday league football after leukaemia treatment.
- 13 days ago, 7 Oct 14, 8:33pm -
- Celtic goalkeeper attacked
Celtic goalkeeper Lukasz Zaluska has been attacked in the street.
- 11 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 6:04pm -
- Stokes looking for stability
Celtic striker Tony Stokes is hoping the team can quickly find consistency following the 5-0 victory over Ross County on Saturday.
- 2 days ago, 19 Oct 14, 1:56pm -
- Deila optimistic over injury
Celtic manager Ronny Deila expects left-back Emilio Izaguirre to be available for the Europa League clash with Astra Giurgiu on Thursday.
- 3 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 3:29pm -
- Celtic hit five in Dingwall
Celtic showed no mercy in Dingwall as they beat Ross County 5-0 in their Scottish Premiership encounter at Victoria Park.
- 3 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 1:46pm -
- Lennon keen on Commons swoop
Bolton boss Neil Lennon has admitted he would love to be reunited with Celtic midfielder Kris Commons at his new club.
- 3 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 12:21pm -
- Deila defends transfer policy
Celtic manager Ronny Deila has defended the loan policy initially employed when he arrived at the club and has assured fans ‘the right choices in January’ will improve their fortunes on the pitch.
- 4 days ago, 17 Oct 14, 2:04pm -
- Celtic goalkeeper Lukasz Zaluska attacked in west end of Glasgow by Premiership player
Police launch investigation after Celtic second-choice keeper left injured in alleged assault
- 10 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 6:51pm -
- Celtic can top Europa League group, says Callum McGregor
Hoops midfielder believes Scottish Premiership side can defeat Romanians Astra in back-to-back ties after returning to form against Ross County
- 1 day ago, 19 Oct 14, 9:30pm -
- Celtic gain redemption after cruising past Ross County
Ronny Deila's men cruise past Ross County to help cast aside the shock home defeat to Hamilton
- 2 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 8:22pm -
- Scott Brown - Parkhead's "angry wee man" - wants to see a smile back on Celtic faces
Celtic captain demands return to form after shock home defeat by Hamilton
- 3 days ago, 17 Oct 14, 9:30pm -
- Arsenal target Celtic's Virgil van Dijk in January transfer window to bolster fragile defence
A late effort was made to sign Celtic defender Virgil Van Dijk at end of summer transfer window and Arsene Wenger is now considering a fresh bid
- 4 days ago, 16 Oct 14, 9:30pm -
- Celtic manager Ronny Deila untroubled by threat of Neil Lennon launching a raid for Celtic players
Celtic boss Ronny Deila says he is 'calm' about the threat of the club's former manager Neil Lennon launching a raid for players, including captain Scott Brown.
- 4 days ago, 16 Oct 14, 9:30pm -
- Ross County 0-5 Celtic | Scottish Premiership match report
Celtic took just 35 minutes to take 13 days worth of anger out on Ross County. That time had passed since the home defeat for Ronnie Deilas team against Hamilton Academical. Celtic began this Scottish football weekend as the sixth placed team in the…
- 3 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 3:16pm -
- Neil Lennon swaps Celtic in Europe for basement battle with Bolton
Former Celtic manager relishes relegation trip to Birmingham City after testing skills against Barcelona in Champions LeagueThe road to England for Old Firm managers is not nearly as smooth as many, including the coaches themselves, would imagine. Af…
- 4 days ago, 17 Oct 14, 4:30pm -
- Former Aston Villa captain Stilian Petrov playing football again
Petrov has played three matches for Wychall Wanderers Bulgarian was diagnosed with leukaemia in March 2012 He went into remission in August 2012 but retired in May 2013Stilian Petrov has made a playing comeback after acute leukaemia, turning out for…
- 15 days ago, 6 Oct 14, 1:21pm -
- Hamilton stun Celtic 1-0 to go top of Scottish Premiership
Hamilton claim first win at Celtic Park since 1938 Hamilton top Scottish Premiership tableHamilton Academical claimed their first win at Celtic Park since 1938 as they beat champions Celtic 1-0 to top the Scottish Premiership table.The Hamilton mid…
- 15 days ago, 5 Oct 14, 8:50pm -
- Celtic 1-0 Dinamo Zagreb | Europa League Group D match report
Ronny Deila thanked Craig Gordon after another fine performance by the Celtic goalkeeper helped his side earn victory and top spot in Group D.The midfielder Kris Commons gave the home side the lead in the sixth minute with a well-worked goal but, as…
- 18 days ago, 2 Oct 14, 9:24pm -
- Celtics Virgil van Dijk complains to police over alleged racial abuse
Defender reports incident after match against St Mirren Police analyse TV pictures and CCTV footage John Guidetti at the double as Celtic win 2-1Police are investigating a complaint by the Celtic defender Virgil van Dijk that he was subjected to raci…
- 22 days ago, 29 Sep 14, 12:46pm -
- Celtic vs Aberdeen match report: Celtic halt winless streak as Jason Denayer and Kris Commons secure 2-1 victory
Celtic got their season back on track with a 2-1 Premiership win over Aberdeen at Parkhead, but not without making their fans sweat a little.
- 38 days ago, 13 Sep 14, 2:49pm -
- Celtic vs Dundee United: Reigning champions run riot over Dundee to record 6-1 victory and turn attentions back to on-field display
Celtic ran riot on their Scottish Premiership flag day with a 6-1 thrashing of hapless Dundee United at Parkhead.
- 66 days ago, 16 Aug 14, 2:31pm -
- Ally McCoist hits at off-field politics as Rangers lose 2-1 to Hearts
Ally McCoist claims the “sideshow” at Rangers is beginning to affect some players as he surveyed the 2-1 opening-day defeat to Championship rivals Hearts at Ibrox.
- 71 days ago, 10 Aug 14, 7:00pm -
- Hearts, the team that went to war for Britain
“I think that instead of fighting we should take the Fritzes on at football. I am certain we would do them.”
- 81 days ago, 1 Aug 14, 4:57pm -
- Fraser Forster compares new Celtic goalkeeper kit to Barney the Dinosaur, giving it the 'close enough' verdict
Fraser Forster has compared the latest Celtic goalkeeper kit to the famous purple dinosaur Barney after making his first appearance of the season in the Scottish club’s 1-0 victory over KR Reykjavik in their Champions League second round qualifie…
- 97 days ago, 16 Jul 14, 2:22pm -
- KR Reykjavik vs Celtic match report: Scottish champions get Champions League quest off to deserved victory thanks to late goal from debutant Callum McGregor
Ronny Deila's tenure as Celtic boss began with a narrow but deserved 1-0 win in the first leg of their Champions League second round qualifier against KR Reykjavik, thanks to a late goal from debutant Callum McGregor.
- 97 days ago, 16 Jul 14, 7:02am -
- Celtic keeper Zaluska left bloodied after Glasgow attack by unnamed Scottish Premiership player
Celtic goalkeeper Lukasz Zaluska was left bloodied in the streets of Glasgow after being attacked by an unnamed Scottish Premiership player. The 32-year-old was thought to be out with his partner.
- 12 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 5:35pm -
- Callum McGregor confident Celtic can beat FC Astra home and away in Europa League
Callum McGregor insists Celtic are ready to win their Europa League group by sinking FC Astra both home and away. The Romanians visit Parkhead on Thursday after losing their opening games.
- 19 hours ago, 20 Oct 14, 10:14am -
- Ronny Deila asks sports psychologist Jim McGuinness to help Celtic's first team as manager wants offensive style
Celtic have stepped up the role of sports psychologist Jim McGuinness by asking the Irishman to concentrate his efforts on the Parkhead first team.
- 1 day ago, 20 Oct 14, 1:05am -
- Ross County 0-5 Celtic: John Guidetti leads rout as Hoops bounce back with emphatic win
Ronny Deila got the required ruthlessness from his Celtic side as they routed bottom side Ross County in their Premiership clash in Dingwall.
- 2 days ago, 19 Oct 14, 12:26am -
- Neil Lennon hopes to raid Anthony Stokes and Kris Commons from former club Celtic in attempt to rebuild Bolton
Bolton manager Neil Lennon is keen to take striker Anthony Stokes from Celtic.
- 2 days ago, 18 Oct 14, 10:42pm -
- Ronny Deila backs Scott Brown after Celtic skipper rants at team-mates for 'hiding'
Ronny Deila has fully endorsed Scott Brown’s heartfelt rant after the Celtic skipper accused some of his team-mates of ‘hiding’ in the home defeat to Hamilton two weeks ago.
- 3 days ago, 17 Oct 14, 11:48pm -