Hail, Hail! And welcome to Celtic at Football News Now - the best site to get all your Celtic News Celtic Rumours, Celtic Transfer Targets and Celtic Team News in one place. We've got feeds from over 30 quality Celtic sources such as newspaper, tv, blogs and forums, so you'll never miss out on what's happening at Celtic Park, Lennoxtown and beyond. Let us know about any sites that aren't featured using the link at the bottom of the page and we'll be sure to add it.
Celtic FC (Official Site)
Sorry unable to publish feed from Celticfc.net
- newHamilton Academical 1-2 Celtic
Celtic move to within a point of Scottish Premiership leaders Aberdeen with victory over Hamilton at New Douglas Park.
- 2 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 1:31pm -
- Ambrose 'very sad' after Celtic draw
Ronny Deila says Celtic will have to rebuild Efe Ambrose's confidence after his part in conceding goals to Fenerbahce.
- 2 days ago, 2 Oct 15, 3:53pm -
- 'Move could bring Celtic Euro glory'
Pierre van Hooijdonk says former club Celtic could win the Champions League if they were part of a British league.
- 2 days ago, 2 Oct 15, 11:50am -
- Wrong to blame Ambrose - Commons
Kris Commons refuses to single out Celtic team-mate Efe Ambrose for blame following the 2-2 draw with Fenerbahce.
- 2 days ago, 2 Oct 15, 9:52am -
- Focus key for Ambrose - Celtic boss
Ronny Deila bemoans a lack of concentration from Efe Ambrose following Celtic's 2-2 Europa League draw with Fenerbahce.
- 3 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 10:03pm -
- Celtic 2-2 Fenerbahçe
Celtic surrender a two-goal lead as Fenerbahce fight back to claim a first point in Europa League Group A.
- 3 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 8:56pm -
- newCeltic close gap on Aberdeen
Celtic closed the gap between them and leaders Aberdeen to one point as they came from behind to beat Hamilton 2-1 in the Scottish Premiership.
- 2 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 1:21pm -
- Deila ready for Hamilton clash
Celtic manager Ronny Deila says he would rather put Hamilton’s historic victory over his side last season into perspective than recall its pain.
- 1 day ago, 3 Oct 15, 1:00pm -
- Hamilton v Celtic preview
Efe Ambrose is suspended for Celtic's Premiership clash with Hamilton at New Douglas Park on Sunday.
- 2 days ago, 2 Oct 15, 3:04pm -
- WATCH: Del Piero on Celtic move
Juventus legend Alessandro del Piero reveals how close he came to joining Celtic while refusing to rule out a move into management.
- 2 days ago, 2 Oct 15, 8:59am -
- Ambrose 'lacks concentration'
Ronny Deila accused Efe Ambrose of lacking concentration after Celtic blew a two-goal lead against Fenerbahce.
- 3 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 9:59pm -
- Fenerbahce fightback thwarts Celtic
Fenerbahce fought back from two goals down to hold Celtic to a 2-2 draw in Europa League.
- 3 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 8:25pm -
- Celtic vs Fenerbahce: Hosts looking for fourth successive home European win
Ronny Deila declares that his players will take the game to their opponents in Europa League clash
- 4 days ago, 30 Sep 15, 9:30pm -
- Celtic 2 Fenerbahce 2, Europa League match report: Hosts throw away two-goal lead as Fernandao profits
Celtic 2 Fenerbahce 2: Ronny Deila's side go 2-0 up through Leigh Griffiths and Kris Commons but are pegged back
- 4 days ago, 30 Sep 15, 9:30pm -
- Leigh Griffiths fined for singing refugee song on same day Celtic announce £60k donation to those fleeing Syria
Leigh Griffiths ordered to pay £2,500 for singing offensive song in pub, as Celtic give £60,000 to those fleeing Syria
- 5 days ago, 29 Sep 15, 5:52pm -
- Celtic's Scott Brown has a lot on his plate and deserves the chance to let his hair down, says Ronny Deila
Ronny Deila has refused to criticise the extracurricular pursuits of his Celtic captain, Scott Brown
- 8 days ago, 26 Sep 15, 9:30pm -
- Celtic captain Scott Brown is entitled to let his hair down, says Ronny Deila
Celtic manager defends his captain over photographs of Scott Brown sitting on an Edinburgh pavement intoxicated while eating a pizza
- 8 days ago, 26 Sep 15, 7:58pm -
- I do not care how well Aberdeen are playing, says Ronny Deila
Celtic manager tries to play down gap at top and praises Israel defensive midfielder Nir Bitton for forcing his way back into side
- 9 days ago, 25 Sep 15, 9:35am -
- Celtic pay price for defensive lapses to let Fenerbahce claim a draw
A curious, and curiously entertaining, encounter illustrated the many facets of Ronny Deila’s Celtic. The well-merited claiming of a two-goal lead was duly undone by the kind of comic cuts defending that should be punished even by mediocre teams. W…
- 3 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 9:07pm -
- Robin van Persie’s Fenerbahce frustrations show rise of Turkey’s Super Lig | Jamie Jackson
Fanatical support and booming budgets drew Van Persie and Nani to Turkey, though they have experienced contrasting fortunes since arriving at FenerbahceOn Thursday Robin van Persie and Nani return to British shores for Fenerbahce’s Europa League ma…
- 3 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 10:00am -
- Celtic’s Kris Commons ready for Fenerbahce clash in Europa League
• Commons says Turkish side have world-class players in Nani and Van Persie• ‘This is like a Champions League group’ says Celtic midfielderKris Commons hailed Robin van Persie and Nani as world class but the Celtic midfielder is not fazed by…
- 4 days ago, 30 Sep 15, 11:58pm -
- Celtic and Rangers will join English top flight in next decade – Dermot Desmond
• Celtic majority shareholder says change is inevitable• English clubs voted against the idea in 2009Celtic’s majority shareholder, Dermot Desmond, believes his club and their Glasgow rivals Rangers will be playing in the English Premier League…
- 4 days ago, 30 Sep 15, 4:26pm -
- Celtic’s Leigh Griffiths fined over ‘refugee’ song about Rudi Skacel
• Griffiths gets suspended two-match ban and £2,500 fine from SFA• Striker admitted singing offensive song about former Hearts playerCeltic’s striker Leigh Griffiths has been handed a suspended two-match ban and fined £2,500 after admitting s…
- 5 days ago, 29 Sep 15, 4:47pm -
- Football transfer rumours: Porto’s Yacine Brahimi to Chelsea?
Today’s Mill is testing the waterChelsea are playing Porto on Tuesday in a vital Champions League match and, as if by magic, rumours have appeared linking the London club with an imminent transfer bid for Porto’s best player. Suspicious minds are…
- 5 days ago, 29 Sep 15, 7:46am -
- newHamilton 1-2 Celtic: Leigh Griffiths heads winner after Dedryck Boyata atones for earlier error in Bhoys comeback
Leigh Griffiths scored the winner and provided the assist for Dedryck Boyata to make up for early blunder to help Celtic close the gap on Aberdeen with a 2-1 victory over Hamilton.
- 1 hour ago, 4 Oct 15, 2:13pm -
- Celtic manager Ronny Deila vows to stand by his blunder Bhoy, Efe Ambrose
Celtic manager Ronny Deila has vowed to stand by Efe Ambrose despite the Nigerian defender's clanger against Fenerbahce sparking an unlikely comeback by the Turks.
- 2 days ago, 3 Oct 15, 12:06am -
- Celtic 2-2 Fenerbahce: Fernandao comes off the bench to punish the SPL outfit after throwing away a comfortable two-goal lead
MARK WILSON AT PARKHEAD: Celtic seem to have become allergic to winning positions in European football. Having already let slip advantages against Malmo and Ajax this season.
- 3 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 11:01pm -
- Celtic boss Ronny Deila slams Efe Ambrose after defender's 'stupid mistake' sparks Fenerbahce comeback in Europa League
Ronny Deila blasted a 'stupid mistake' by Efe Ambrose after his double blunder saw Celtic throw away another commanding lead in Europe. Celtic were 2-0 up but went on to draw 2-2 at home.
- 3 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 10:24pm -
- Rangers want Premier League move, as boss Mark Warburton joins Celtic's Ronny Deila in backing Old Firm going south
Rangers boss Mark Warburton believes the need to freshen up English football in the future could pave the way for the Old Firm to move south.
- 3 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 3:32pm -
- Ronny Deila calls on Celtic to attack Fenerbahce side featuring likes of Robin van Persie ahead of Europa League test
MARK WILSON: Ronny Deila has called on Celtic fans to create a vibrant atmosphere in a bid to help his side attack Fenerbahce from the start in their Europa League clash.
- 4 days ago, 30 Sep 15, 11:17pm -
- Celtic could challenge for Champions League if they moved to England - Van Hooijdonk
A move to the English league system could catapult the Scottish champions to the top of European football, the former player believes
- 2 days ago, 2 Oct 15, 3:50pm -
- Celtic 2-2 Fenerbahce: Fernandao brace rescues draw for Turks
The Brazilian proved the visitors' hero after coming off the bench and salvaging a point for his side
- 3 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 9:00pm -
- Celtic v Fenerbahce Preview: Boyata out to make a statement
Ronny Deila's men beat Ajax in their opening Europa League group stage game and now welcome Robin van Persie, Nani and Co. to Celtic Park
- 4 days ago, 30 Sep 15, 6:05am -
- De Boer: Celtic parked two buses
The Dutch manager took aim at the Bhoys tactics, suggesting that the draw was a case of two points dropped
- 17 days ago, 17 Sep 15, 9:35pm -
- Deila: Izaguirre red card cost Celtic
The Bhoys boss the Honduras defenders red card consigned the side to a draw in Amsterdam, but suggested a draw was a fair result overall
- 17 days ago, 17 Sep 15, 9:29pm -
- Ajax 2-2 Celtic: Late Schone strike denies 10-man visitors
The Scottish champions looked on course for victory but were made to pay for Emilio Izaguirre's dismissal with the hosts grabbing a late equaliser to salvage a draw
- 17 days ago, 17 Sep 15, 6:53pm -
- Man United defender heading for Celtic
Celtic have signed Man United centre-half Tyler Blackett on a season-long loan, potentially paving the way for Virgil van Dijk to leave.
- 36 days ago, 29 Aug 15, 11:38am -
- Celtic again fail to make CL group stage
Celtic have failed to make the Champions League group stage for the second successive season after losing 2-0 in Malmo.
- 40 days ago, 25 Aug 15, 4:46pm -
- Celtic see off Inverness
A second-half double from Stuart Armstrong helped Celtic on their way to a 4-2 win over Inverness Caledonian Thistle.
- 50 days ago, 15 Aug 15, 3:50pm -
- Allan completes Celtic switch
Scott Allan has wrapped up his transfer to Celtic from Hibernian after agreeing a four-year deal.
- 51 days ago, 14 Aug 15, 9:50pm -
- Griffiths: 'I am ready to go'
Leigh Griffiths says he is aiming to become Ronny Deila’s first choice striker at Celtic this season.
- 54 days ago, 11 Aug 15, 2:36pm -
- Deila backs Collins
Celtic boss Ronny Deila has leapt to the defence of his assistant John Collins after he was criticised over recent comments.
- 55 days ago, 10 Aug 15, 2:51pm -
- Watt - Celtic first choice
Tony Watt says several Belgian clubs are interested in him but hopes to prove to new boss Ronny Deila he can succeed at Celtic.
- , 19 Jun 14, 11:43am -
- Celtic appoint Collins
John Collins is returning to Parkhead to work alongside new boss Ronny Deila as assistant manager at Celtic.
- , 17 Jun 14, 2:02pm -
- Defender set for Saints switch
Ronald Koeman is lining up Celtic defender Virgil van Dijk for his first signing as Southampton manager when he takes over this week.
- , 16 Jun 14, 11:38am -
- Rotherham winger on Celtic radar
Celtic are reportedly keeping tabs on Rotherham winger Ben Pringle but face competition from Leeds and Huddersfield.
- , 13 Jun 14, 2:14pm -
- Celtic disappointed at SAG decision
Celtic are "disappointed and frustrated" that plans to install safe standing Parkhead areas have stalled.
- , 12 Jun 14, 1:20pm -
- Deila gets straight to work
New Celtic boss Ronny Deila spent the weekend studying DVDs of the side he has inherited as he sets about making improvements.
- , 11 Jun 14, 1:12pm -
Sorry, no feed available.
- Celtic manager Ronny Deila blames Efe Ambrose for costly lack of concentration
Celtic manager Ronny Deila blamed Efe Ambrose for the lack of concentration which cost Celtic dearly in their 2-2 Europa.
- 2 days ago, 2 Oct 15, 4:16am -
- Dismal night for Efe Ambrose as Celtic are pegged back by Fenerbahce
Efe Ambrose endured a personal Europa League nightmare as Celtic surrendered a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 with Fenerbahce at Parkhead..
- 3 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 6:32pm -
- Celtic majority shareholder Dermot Desmond predicts creation of a British league
Changes in broadcasting technology will lead to a British league, according to Celtic majority shareholder Dermot Desmond..
- 4 days ago, 30 Sep 15, 12:31pm -
- Celtic 0-0 Hearts: Match Report
Celtic settle for point after profligacy costs them against resilient HeartsWasteful Celtic passed up a series of chances against Hearts.
- 8 days ago, 26 Sep 15, 1:31pm -
- Celtic V Hearts at Celtic Park : Match Preview
Celtic V Hearts - view commentary, squad, and statistics of the game live..
- 9 days ago, 25 Sep 15, 2:31pm -
- Craig Gordon would welcome Carlton Cole signing at Celtic
Goalkeeper Craig Gordon believes old adversary Carlton Cole still has what it takes to do a job for Celtic..
- 9 days ago, 25 Sep 15, 8:46am -
- Defender out for Hoops
Emilio Izaguirre is suspended for Celtic's Europa League clash with Fenerbahce at Parkhead this evening.
- 3 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 4:48am -
- Celtic confident of Cole impact
Celtic first-team coach John Kennedy believes Carlton Cole will be a great addition to the squad should he opt for a move to Parkhead.
- 5 days ago, 29 Sep 15, 2:31pm -
- Celtic check out Nigerian hot-shot
Celtic are tracking Aalesund's red-hot Nigerian frontman Leke James and had the 22-year-old striker watched on Sunday.
- 6 days ago, 28 Sep 15, 1:11pm -
- Deila calls for cutting edge
Celtic will need to be more effective in front of goal when they take on Fenerbahce on Thursday night according to boss Ronny Deila.
- 6 days ago, 28 Sep 15, 3:57am -
- Celtic placed on alert by Odegaard
Martin Odegaard has reportedly decided to leave Real Madrid on loan with Celtic ready to fight to sign the teenager.
- 9 days ago, 25 Sep 15, 8:42am -
- Deila happy to go through
Ronny Deila says Raith gave him a few nervy moments before Celtic wrapped up a 2-0 win in the Scottish League Cup third-round clash.
- 10 days ago, 24 Sep 15, 3:59am -
- newStats: Hamilton Academical v Celtic
Stats: Hamilton Academical v Celtic Vitalfootball: Celtic: 04/10/2015 14:39:00All the stats from Hamilton Academical (1) vs (2) Celtic, New Douglas Park, Sun 4th Oct 12.30pm Att: 4,910
- 36 mins ago, 4 Oct 15, 2:39pm -
- newTeam Line-Ups: Hamilton v Celtic
Team Line-Ups: Hamilton v CelticVitalfootball: Celtic: 04/10/2015 12:24:00Team line-ups for Hamilton Academical v Celtic at New Douglas Park.
- 3 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 12:24pm -
- newCeltic look to bridge gap
Celtic look to bridge gapVitalfootball: Celtic: 04/10/2015 10:21:00Celtic can move within a point of the leaders this afternoon with victory at Hamilton Academical, who could themselves rise into third place in the table (kick-off 12.30pm).
- 5 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 10:21am -
- newCompetition so strong
Competition so strongVitalfootball: Celtic: 04/10/2015 10:10:00Kris Commons admits that competition for places at Celtic is pushing everyone to their absolute limits.
- 5 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 10:10am -
- Defender saddened by mistake
Defender saddened by mistakeVitalfootball: Celtic: 03/10/2015 13:43:00Efe Ambrose will need his confidence restoring following the Europa League draw with Fenerbahce in midweek, admits Celtic manager Ronny Deila.
- 1 day ago, 3 Oct 15, 1:43pm -
- Europa League: Celtic 2-2 Fenerbahce - Hoops surrender two-goal lead at Parkhead
- 3 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 9:26pm -
- Transfer rumours and paper review – Wednesday, September 30
- 4 days ago, 30 Sep 15, 6:52am -
- Celtic miss out on loan deal for Real Madrid teen sensation Martin Odegaard
- 12 days ago, 22 Sep 15, 12:26pm -
- Ronny Deila confirms former Chelsea and West Ham striker Carlton Cole in line to join Celtic
- 13 days ago, 21 Sep 15, 11:21am -
- Ajax 2-2 Celtic: 10-man Hoops hold on for draw in Amsterdam
- 17 days ago, 17 Sep 15, 7:13pm -
- Exclusive - New Southampton signing Virgil van Dijk is a 'terrific talent', John Collins tells talkSPORT
- 27 days ago, 7 Sep 15, 9:22am -
- newHamilton 1 - 2 Celtic: Hoops close the gap
CELTIC moved to within one point of Aberdeen at the top of the Scottish Premiership table after this come-from-behind victory over Hamilton at New Douglas Park.
- 2 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 1:25pm -
- Time for Celtic to forget Fenerbahce - Nir Bitton
Midfielder believes Celtic’s focus must switch from Europe to league business, says Andrew Smith
- 16 hours ago, 3 Oct 15, 10:45pm -
- Ross County 1-2 Inverness CT: Caley claim Highlands crown
“THE HIGHLANDS is ours” tends to be the war-cry from both rival factions in this fixture. No matter how good Ross County have been so far this season, only one half of the divide can currently sing it with sincerity.
- 23 hours ago, 3 Oct 15, 4:29pm -
- Hearts 1-1 Kilmarnock: Wasteful Hearts made to pay
HAD Robbie Nielson accused the referee in this game of incompetence then surely no-one at the SFA could have objected. This wasn’t just a case of over-officiousness on the part of John Beaton, a fair chunk of his decisions were more baffling than t…
- 23 hours ago, 3 Oct 15, 4:26pm -
- Dundee 2-1 Motherwell: Dees hold on at Dens
STEPHEN Craigan suffered defeat in his second match as Motherwell caretaker manager as Dundee held on for a 2-1 victory at Dens Park.
- 23 hours ago, 3 Oct 15, 4:22pm -
- Queen of the South 0-3 Hibs: Three and easy for Hibs
AFTER the previous weekend’s setback against St Mirren, Hibs swiftly got back into the groove of winning without conceding a goal. A dominant and sure-footed display in the glorious Dumfries sunshine brought them an emphatic victory which never loo…
- 23 hours ago, 3 Oct 15, 4:09pm -
Video Celts (Blog)
- newFormer Celts too good for Chelsea as Mourinho fears the sack
Asked a single question by Sky Sports the Chelsea manager went off on a six minute ramble admitting: "If the club want to sack me, they have to sack me because I'm not running away from my responsibility and my team.
- 6 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 9:20am -
- Houston hits out at Ibrox referee
"He reckons that our player won the ball and then went through the Rangers player. Absolute nonsense. It was a shocking decision, so for me the referee has cost us today."
- 21 hours ago, 3 Oct 15, 6:20pm -
- St Johnstone hammer Aberdeen at Pittodrie
Liam Craig restored Saint's two goal advantage on the half hour with a second half double from Steven McLean piling on the misery for the home side as the fell to their third defeat in a row.
- 23 hours ago, 3 Oct 15, 3:53pm -
- Neilson won’t be silenced by Collum suspension
"Not at all, I will say what I believe I want to say," the Hearts boss responded when asked if he would change his ways. "I'm not going to have any issues with that.
- 1 day ago, 3 Oct 15, 10:13am -
- Ibrox director issues cash warning
"Not the least of which is when you are handed a piece of paper which says the former chief executive (Green) has a contract which he says means we have to pay his legal fees. Nothing is very simple."
- 1 day ago, 3 Oct 15, 9:48am -
- Injured defender set to miss out again
Asked if Simunovic would be back for Sunday Deila admitted: “I don't think so, still there is too much pain in his ankle.”
- 2 days ago, 2 Oct 15, 8:17pm -
Celtic Supporters Association
- Pulling the Wool Over Your Eyes?
Ronnie Deila has come in for a lot of criticism since becoming the Celtic Manager just over a season ago. In my opinion, much of it must be classed...
- 2 days ago, 2 Oct 15, 11:45pm -
- English Supporters aren't happy, good job they are not in Scotland.
I have read that supporters in England are unhappy with the cost of watching their football. It was claimed that the average price to watch an EPL...
- 5 days ago, 29 Sep 15, 12:13pm -
- Big Jock would hate the football being played in Scotland.
I think it has been proved in the past that if the product on the pitch is good then supporters will come to watch games of football; and obviously...
- 6 days ago, 28 Sep 15, 11:58am -
- For the Good of Scottish Footbaal (2).
It would seem that one positive way forward for Scottish Football might be to re-structure our domestic Leagues slightly, in order to follow more...
- 9 days ago, 25 Sep 15, 2:43pm -
- Let's Rise Again.
Every Celtic supporter is naturally disappointed with our start to the current season. However, we have only lost two games in more than a dozen!...
- 19 days ago, 16 Sep 15, 2:31am -
- Amsterdam info
Ajax v Celtic Amsterdam Arena, Thursday, September 17, KO 7PM On Tuesday, September 8 Celtic Officials met with representatives of AFC Ajax,...
- 20 days ago, 14 Sep 15, 7:19pm -
The Celtic Blog
- Mouthy McInnes Silenced By Soon To Be Celt Christie
Aaaah Derek McInnes …. Before I start on him, I want to just express my frustration at yesterday’s result, and the second half performance in particular. On the back of two excellent displays, against Ajax and then against Dundee, we’re back at…
- 7 days ago, 27 Sep 15, 3:03pm -
- Dundee Goals, Old King Cole & A Sevco Cup Exit
Well folks, this has been a bit of a week, right? A good result in Amsterdam was followed up nicely with a 6-0 victory over Dundee, where, amongst other things, Izzy bagged a double and Ciftci nabbed his first in a Celtic shirt. We were so good that…
- 11 days ago, 23 Sep 15, 1:06pm -
- That’s More Like It Celtic
Well, that went far better than expected, although we saw one of the more glaring issues raise its ugly head once again; our inability to defend set pieces. Let’s do the negatives first, because I want to get them over with. Tonight, they were few…
- 17 days ago, 17 Sep 15, 8:21pm -
- Something Stinks (But It Ain’t The Celtic Supporters)
You might have seen a story doing the rounds tonight, about Celtic having sent a letter to supporters on the subject of their personal hygiene. The media has had a ball with this one, with even The Washington Post commenting on it. It must be a slow…
- 18 days ago, 16 Sep 15, 5:47pm -
- Come Together Right Now
I get stick sometimes for the stuff I put up here and elsewhere. From Sevconian’s it’s easy to brush off. From Celtic fans, it’s a little harder to just dismiss. At times like that, I try to remind myself that one common thread unites all of us…
- 18 days ago, 16 Sep 15, 1:18pm -
- Griffiths Shows The Rest How To Silence The Critics
My first post today was on how many people at Celtic Park can’t seem to control themselves in front of the media. In it I had a wee pop at Leigh for being daft when talking after the game the other day, playing into the hands of our enemies and giv…
- 19 days ago, 15 Sep 15, 12:37pm -
- 18 days ago, 16 Sep 15, 8:32am -
- 18 days ago, 16 Sep 15, 8:32am -
- 20 days ago, 14 Sep 15, 12:00pm -
- newHis greatest game – Harry Hood – Celtic 3 -1 Rangers 1973
In December 1973 Celtic and Rangers came face to face in a League Cup semi final at Hampden on a cold wet, Wednesday evening...
- 5 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 9:59am -
- MAKING THE CELTIC HEART GROW FONDER
Last week I had the privilege of watching the Celtic versus Dundee match live in the Parlour Bar with the good people of the...
- 8 days ago, 26 Sep 15, 7:46pm -
- Celtic Underground No260 – They Cheated to Stay Alive; A Res 12 Update
The Old Rangers cheated and then went bust. We all know this, but what the press have not gone into are the...
- 10 days ago, 24 Sep 15, 8:18am -
- Rangers & The UEFA License. Cock-Up or Conspiracy
I wrote last week about Dave King, but regular readers here and listeners to the podcast will know that is an...
- 18 days ago, 16 Sep 15, 10:10pm -
- Police Scotland – Creating A Bogeyman To Avoid Cuts?
I’ve never really understood why football has to pay such a high cost for police services. Firstly there is the question as to whether...
- 21 days ago, 13 Sep 15, 10:15am -
- Dave King Finally Puts Continued History Nonsense To Bed
We all know that Dave King should not be in the Scottish game. A convicted tax crook on an epic scale we should be...
- 23 days ago, 11 Sep 15, 11:02am -
Celtic Quick News
- newMATCH REPORT: HAMILTON 1 CELTIC 2
THERE are occasions when you have to win ugly if you have aspirations of lifting the league title. For Celtic, this was one of those games. This ninety minutes will not live long in the memory banks of those who witnessed it. There was little ingenui…
- 1 hour ago, 4 Oct 15, 2:04pm -
- newHamilton Accies v Celtic, Live updates
Live updates will appear below after 12:30.
- 4 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 10:55am -
- newJOHANSEN BACKS AMBROSE
STEFAN JOHANSEN has added his support to Efe Ambrose after his latest blunder. The Celtic midfielder backed the Nigerian defender despite his lapse in the 2-2 draw with Fenerbahce on Thursday evening. Ambrose apologised to his team-mates in the dress…
- 5 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 10:25am -
- newDIRE DONS DUMPED
CELTIC will move to within a point of Premier League leaders Aberdeen if they beat Hamilton Accies this afternoon. The dire Dons were on the receiving end of a five-goal salvo from St Johnstone at Pittodrie to collapse to their third consecutive defe…
- 5 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 10:14am -
- SIMUNOVIC WILL MISS ACCIES TEST
CELTIC fans will have to wait until at least another fortnight before they see new Bhoy Jozo Simunovic in action in the Premiership. The £5.5million signing from Dinamo Zagreb has played only one game since signing last month – the 2-2 Europa Leag…
- 1 day ago, 3 Oct 15, 12:02pm -
- ‘FORREST WILL GET BETTER,’ DEILA
CELTIC boss Ronny Deila is delighted with the progress of James Forrest after last season had been decimated with a variety of injuries. But the Norwegian believes there can still be a fifty per cent improvement in the 24-year-old Scottish internatio…
- 1 day ago, 3 Oct 15, 11:56am -
- Celtic manager Ronny Deila blames Efe Ambrose for costly lack of concentration
Celtic manager Ronny Deila blamed Efe Ambrose for the lack of concentration which cost Celtic dearly in their 2-2 Europa League draw with Fenerbahce at Parkhead
- 2 days ago, 2 Oct 15, 9:29am -
- Celtic majority shareholder Dermot Desmond predicts creation of a British league
Changes in broadcasting technology will lead to a British league, according to Celtic majority shareholder Dermot Desmond.
- 4 days ago, 30 Sep 15, 5:29pm -
- Celtic 0-0 Hearts- Match Report
- 8 days ago, 26 Sep 15, 6:31pm -
- Craig Gordon would welcome Carlton Cole signing at Celtic
Goalkeeper Craig Gordon believes old adversary Carlton Cole still has what it takes to do a job for Celtic.
- 9 days ago, 25 Sep 15, 1:29pm -
- Celtic 2-0 Raith- Match Report
- 11 days ago, 23 Sep 15, 10:29pm -
- Five things we learned from the Ladbrokes Premiership
Here are five things we learned from this weekend's Ladbrokes Premiership action:
- 13 days ago, 21 Sep 15, 12:29pm -
Talk Celtic (Forum)
- newBayern v Dortmund
- 3 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 12:20pm -
- newChange in transfer policy?
These last two windows have been interesting, I have the impression that there has been a change in our transfer policy. Young Scottish guys and rumours of scouts in Norway, two markets Deila knows well. Boyata from Man City, where Deila has links…
- 5 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 10:43am -
- blind rage
Have any of you experienced this?
- 11 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 4:11am -
- Does anyone remember kabaddi
Kabaddi kabaddi kabaddi
- 12 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 3:00am -
- Future Midfield
Hi all - this is my first post on the site. As a lifelong Celtic fan living out in Sydney, I find myself having to wake up at all hours to watch The Hoops. Theres been a lot of disappointments recently and I was gutted about us losing concentratio…
- 14 hours ago, 4 Oct 15, 1:21am -
- English Premier League Badge Quiz
16 for me. http://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/the-hardest-premier-league-badge-quiz-youll-ever-take#.jc4a19QGA
- 16 hours ago, 3 Oct 15, 11:44pm -
- Celtic Diary Saturday October 3: Ain’t So Bad !
Yesterdays diary may not have been the most cheerful you’ll ever read, but it was a reflection of how I feel about the way the...
- 1 day ago, 3 Oct 15, 9:23am -
- Celtic Play Some Good Football – Patience Required
I’ve just read Ralph’s doom and gloom in the ETims Diary about last night’s game and felt compelled to write a riposte to his hawf...
- 2 days ago, 2 Oct 15, 1:54pm -
- The Pledge
Charlie Saiz sends us these words On the 6th Day of November back in 1887 A young man from Ballymote in Sligo Got a...
- 2 days ago, 2 Oct 15, 9:30am -
- Celtic Diary Friday October 2: Close The Place Down and Build A Car Park.
Older readers will remember that line from the late John Fairgrieve , a writer with the Sunday Mail who had an unhidden soft spot for...
- 2 days ago, 2 Oct 15, 9:19am -
- Exclusive: Dermot Desmond Attempts On Mastermind.
Hector Bandido has got hold of a transcript for a soon to be aired show…. EXCLUSIVE – Dermot Desmond on Mastermind Host: Welcome to...
- 3 days ago, 1 Oct 15, 9:37am -
- VIDEO: Bangura interview on his future at Celtic
- , 6 Aug 13, 3:50pm -
- Is Scottish football in decline?
In the past two decades there has been a massive change within the sport. In the first year of the English Premier league the average yearly wage was £77,000 and the first division was £41,000 per year. In 2010 these had went up to £1.2m and £211…
- , 9 Feb 13, 7:55pm -
- Efe Ambrose to miss Juventus clash
The final is on the 10th of Febuary at the National Stadium, Johannesburg in South Africa. This means that Ambrose will only have 24 hours to prepare for the Juventus game. Ambrose will have also taken part in six matches over a period of three weeks…
- , 6 Feb 13, 8:32pm -
- Views from the Opposition: Benfica
So Celtic faced Benfica back in the UCL group stage back in 2006 with two vastly different legs. How would you compare that Benfica side to the current one?We have a much better team and manager. However, we have just been weakened by two key exits i…
- , 18 Sep 12, 11:41am -
- Opposition look: S.L. Benfica
Benfica our first UCL group stage opponents are a very attacking team filled with several big talents. Several of them have left but Benfica wouldn't be silly enough to leave themselves with an empty squad.First lets look at Benfica's performance l…
- , 16 Sep 12, 11:30pm -
- The future of the CelticTalk Blog
Basically I've not had the time to contribute articles to the blog so I will instead be working on encouraging people to submit their views and content to the site.So now anyone can easily submit an article. Simply go to http://celtictalk.org/ (make…
- , 16 Sep 12, 3:18pm -
YouTube: Celtic FC
https://youtube.com/devicesupporthttps://youtube.com/devicesupporthttp://m.youtube.comFrom:YouTube HelpViews:33746854 0ratingsTime:03:56More inHowto & Style
- , 3 Jun 15, 5:35pm -